PDA

View Full Version : Who's going on Sunday? Where's the tailgate?

KingPriest2
10-29-2004, 09:55 PM
ARe we meeting in B5? And where is everyone sitting?

Skip Towne
10-29-2004, 09:58 PM
ARe we meeting in B5? And where is everyone sitting?
Just make sure you don't have Saulbadguy with you. The B-5 Boys scurry for cover when they see him coming.

Brando
10-29-2004, 10:21 PM
Not that I expect anyone to change their normal plans but I'm always over by N42.
Anyone else that hangs out over there that's where I'll be.

C-Mac
10-29-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm going to my first game in 4 years. Wish there was a definite hang out for Planeteers.

Iowanian
10-29-2004, 11:20 PM
BINGO!

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 06:31 AM
I'm going to my first game in 4 years. Wish there was a definite hang out for Planeteers.
I started a thread on this idea and it went no where. The Planet couldn't agree on a thing.

Phobia
10-30-2004, 07:17 AM
What you need is somebody to take charge and tell everybody where it's at. If you're planning to go to B5, that's fine. Just make sure you take your own food and beverage. 'Ol kcnut posted a thread last week saying he was stopping at B5 and that he wanted a specific kind of beer to be brought for him.

Skip Towne
10-30-2004, 07:27 AM
What you need is somebody to take charge and tell everybody where it's at. If you're planning to go to B5, that's fine. Just make sure you take your own food and beverage. 'Ol kcnut posted a thread last week saying he was stopping at B5 and that he wanted a specific kind of beer to be brought for him.
So you are no longer taking beer orders?

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 07:29 AM
'Ol kcnut posted a thread last week saying he was stopping at B5 and that he wanted a specific kind of beer to be brought for him.

Thats pretty ballsy. :shake: You sure it wasn't a joke?

Phobia
10-30-2004, 07:32 AM
Thats pretty ballsy. :shake: You sure it wasn't a joke?

He doesn't make jokes like that. Sometimes, he's not too bright.

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 07:35 AM
JEEEZ Kcnut wtf is up with that? Expect people to bring you beer? :hmmm:

Royc75 owes me a Bud the next time he sees me for violating the word association game rules but thats different. :rolleyes:

FloridaChief
10-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Royc75 owes me a Bud the next time he sees me for violating the word association game rules but thats different. :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean. Every member of ChiefsPlanet owes me a bottle of Crown Royal. The 1.75 liter bottle, of course. And please, if each of you could bring a 12 ounce can of Diet Coke, that would be so cool. Thanks in advance...

Phobia
10-30-2004, 07:47 AM
I know exactly what you mean. Every member of ChiefsPlanet owes me a bottle of Crown Royal. The 1.75 liter bottle, of course. And please, if each of you could bring a 12 ounce can of Diet Coke, that would be so cool. Thanks in advance...

Did UPS ever bring the bottle I sent?

beavis
10-30-2004, 07:49 AM
phobia kcnut makes joke all the time just bring his beer ok?

FloridaChief
10-30-2004, 07:51 AM
Did UPS ever bring the bottle I sent?

So that was you?!? I *did* receive a package of broken glass with a Crown-soaked autographed picture of Christian Okoye recently. Thanks anyway...

Nzoner
10-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Our group will be in our regular spot in the Northwest corner on a grass island between Lots G & H.In other words just across the street at the bottom of the big hill.

If anyone ever wants to stop by send me a smoke,as long as I know you're coming I'm sure we can work something out on getting you some food and a couple of beers.

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 09:10 AM
There should be a specific meeting place

Also where is everyone sitting?

Saulbadguy
10-30-2004, 09:16 AM
I'll be at B5 i'm sure...i'll even bring some beer, so don't go dissapearing on me! :D

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 12:21 PM
I'll be at B5 i'm sure...i'll even bring some beer, so don't go dissapearing on me! :D

What kind of beer?

Saulbadguy
10-30-2004, 12:29 PM
What kind of beer?
Blvd wheat

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 12:29 PM

What about me? Are you bring enough for everyone? or just non-Cardinal fans?:hmmm: Hater :p

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 01:56 PM
So I take it that not many people are going from here.

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 03:15 PM
id like 3 fat tires beers please... Ill be there at 10:30 sharp, bitches bettah have my beer.

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 03:20 PM
id like 3 fat tires beers please... Ill be there at 10:30 sharp, bitches bettah have my beer.

Oh shit CT is going to be there. "Hey they aren't playing football!"

BigRedChief
10-31-2004, 08:19 PM
I saw Saulbadguy, First Down Elvis, Grandlamma and Dartgod. Sorry I couldn't stay. We were running late and were in a hurry. Just a drive by visit. Sorry if I missed ya.

Skip Towne
10-31-2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah, you're too busy for your Planet buds. We understand. Yeah

BigRedChief
10-31-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, you're too busy for your Planet buds. We understand. Yeah

Wife was cooking pork chops and they were done and she wanted to eat. I get season tickets and Chiefs "stuff". She wants to eat now we eat now. Pick your battles etc...

I briefly talked to Dartgod about this though.....Pork Chops at tailgating....seems sacreligious or something....should be brauts, burgers and hot dogs..Gonna have to battle on that for the MNF game. Any suggestions?

Dartgod
10-31-2004, 08:34 PM
I saw Saulbadguy, First Down Elvis, Grandlamma and Dartgod. Sorry I couldn't stay. We were running late and were in a hurry. Just a drive by visit. Sorry if I missed ya.
Hey, it was great meeting you. Thanks for stopping by.

stevieray
10-31-2004, 08:35 PM
Hey, it was great meeting you. Thanks for stopping by.

dittos on that!

Phobia
10-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Did anybody get to meet kcnut this morning?

Dartgod
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
Did anybody get to meet kcnut this morning?
Nope.

Phobia
10-31-2004, 08:53 PM
Nope.

That too bad he say he gonna stop and you buy him beer not bad beer but good beer maybe he get loss or something.

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 06:46 AM
That too bad he say he gonna stop and you buy him beer not bad beer but good beer maybe he get loss or something.
I think I found out what the issue was with finding the Planet gathering at B5.

Right across from the planet directly under the B5 sign is a big white van with an elobrate set up. and there is also several big party tailgaters in close proximity. None of those knew a thing about Chiefs Planet.

The "major player" of the white van set up says he gets asked every single week where the Planet tailgate is.

Do you guys always tailgate on the side of the B5 sign closest to the Royals stadium? Is so that might be good information for the next visitors.

If I wouldn't have spotted first down elvis I wouldn't have made it to the gathering. But of course maybe that was the plan and FDE messed it up. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-01-2004, 07:14 AM

Right across from the planet directly under the B5 sign is a big white van with an elobrate set up. and there is also several big party tailgaters in close proximity. None of those knew a thing about Chiefs Planet.

The "major player" of the white van set up says he gets asked every single week where the Planet tailgate is.

Do you guys always tailgate on the side of the B5 sign closest to the Royals stadium? Is so that might be good information for the next visitors.

If I wouldn't have spotted first down elvis I wouldn't have made it to the gathering. But of course maybe that was the plan and FDE messed it up. :hmmm:
So the B5 guys hid from you too? Smoke Saul. Maybe he will tailgate with you.

NewChief
11-01-2004, 07:31 AM

That's been my experience as well. Both times I've looked for it, there's been a ton of elaborate tailgates right under the B5 sign.

Saulbadguy
11-01-2004, 07:35 AM
So the B5 guys hid from you too? Smoke Saul. Maybe he will tailgate with you.
He eventually found us. Him and his Bronco fan son.

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Him and his Bronco fan son.SSHHHHHHH STFU Family dirty laundry

Brando
11-01-2004, 09:00 AM
I went down and asked at the white van and then the white truck parked in front of it.
Next time I'm hoping I have a better idea of where to find you guys :)

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 10:07 AM
I went down and asked at the white van and then the white truck parked in front of it.
Next time I'm hoping I have a better idea of where to find you guys :)

Yep, they were right behind the white van.

Brando
11-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Damn..I must have just missed everyone. I'll have to make definite plans to meet up next time.
I asked a few people and they look at me like I was from another planet. A Chief's Planet LOL.

Lzen
11-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Sry I didn't make it over to say hi. I'll see about talking them into going over to B5 on the Monday night New England game. ;)

grandllama
11-01-2004, 02:20 PM
dittos on that!

double dittos! :thumb:

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 09:33 PM
double dittos! :thumb:

Triple ditto back at ya! ROFL