PDA

View Full Version : F*ck the Colts.

WebGem
10-30-2004, 12:27 AM
We haven't beat this team since November 24th, 1985, which was the day I was due (I was born 2 months and 5 days early, which is probably why I am retarded). Losing in the playoffs sucks really ****ing bad, and I say it's time for a little revenge. Last years loss to Indy in the playoffs was the worst loss I've ever experienced as a fan, and I think it's just going to get worse every time if the "13-3" bullshit keeps happening. I hate the Colts, and I can't wait for the Chiefs to kick their ass on Sunday.

1.11.04 - Remember the feeling, I know I do.

Believe

Rausch
10-30-2004, 12:30 AM
You earn teh rep for not conforming to the "fried-green-toe-mah-toe-crowd" ready to load up the doucebag and squeeze away the season....

chiefsfolife
10-30-2004, 01:31 AM
HEY, im in phx too...was wonderin if u knew of any chiefs bars around here for the sunday'z

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:33 AM
yeah, I want to give them "The Michael Vick Experience"

ChiefFripp
10-30-2004, 01:46 AM
So we haven't beaten The Colts in nearly 19 years...wow. Simply more reason to lay Peyton down!

AZORChiefFan
10-30-2004, 01:48 AM
HEY, im in phx too...was wonderin if u knew of any chiefs bars around here for the sunday'z

SLUGGOS (http://www.sluggosgrill.com/)

We usually meet here, there's a Chiefs area. The owner is a Chiefs fan. I didn't make it last week I was sicker than hell. Theres 4-5 people from the "planet" there on any given sunday along with 10+ other KC fans. They have a breakfast bar and build yer own bloody mary's.

Miles
10-30-2004, 01:51 AM
So we haven't beaten The Colts in nearly 19 years...wow. Simply more reason to lay Peyton down!

Im far too lazy to look this up but i figure we have only played them a handfull of times during that stretch. Still i dont want them ending our season 3 yrs during the last 10 especilly with those years being when we had a solid team.

beer bacon
10-30-2004, 01:58 AM
Wow. I just read on another board that the Colts two starting CBs are fifth and sixth round pick rookies and they just signed their nickle CB from the practice squad :hmmm:

Maybe we should actually throw the ball every once in a while.

Warrior5
10-30-2004, 07:58 AM
I don't hate the Colts; I respect the heck out of them.

I DO hate the Colt curse.

I think Chiefs are gonna win.

Bowser
10-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Wow. I just read on another board that the Colts two starting CBs are fifth and sixth round pick rookies and they just signed their nickle CB from the practice squad :hmmm:

Maybe we should actually throw the ball every once in a while.

Ahhh, good times!!

chief52
10-30-2004, 08:09 AM
SLUGGOS (http://www.sluggosgrill.com/)

They have a breakfast bar and build yer own bloody mary's.

Now that sounds like a hell of a deal. Do you get to pour your own booze in it as well???

AZORChiefFan
10-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Now that sounds like a hell of a deal. Do you get to pour your own booze in it as well???
Naps on that one brah, the vodka and sometimes the mix is put in a glass with ice. You can add different hot sauces, olives, worsterchire sauce, differnt things like asparagas, celery, boiled eggs and so on. Though mixing it yourself would be a hell of a deal.

chief52
10-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Naps on that one brah, the vodka and sometimes the mix is put in a glass with ice. You can add different hot sauces, olives, worsterchire sauce, differnt things like asparagas, celery, boiled eggs and so on. Though mixing it yourself would be a hell of a deal.

I stopped in at Sluggos when I was down for a Cub game. I have never heard of it, but spotted it leaving the game. Had a great time. Spring training is AZ is pretty hot...literally some times.

Sure-Oz
10-30-2004, 12:12 PM
I am stoked for this game, going to my friends house where she will cook some food, we are 2-0 this season when i come over, hopefully we will stay undefeated there! ;)

AZORChiefFan
10-30-2004, 12:59 PM
I stopped in at Sluggos when I was down for a Cub game. I have never heard of it, but spotted it leaving the game. Had a great time. Spring training is AZ is pretty hot...literally some times.

Used to be owned by Harry Carray and Steve Stone and was called "Steve and Harry's" They still have a Harry Carray characature beer spout deal on the bar.

WebGem
11-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Yes, there is a bar that about I'd say 15-20 KC fans go to on most Sundays. It's called Sluggo's Grill, and it's between Country Club and Mesa Drive just north of Main St. in Mesa.

www.sluggosgrill.com

KCWolfman
11-08-2004, 02:00 PM
I am singing for the Colts tonight. If they win or if they lose and the combined score is greater than 51, I win 175.00 in this week's football pot.

Go PEYTON!!!

WebGem
11-10-2004, 12:29 AM
I am singing for the Colts tonight. If they win or if they lose and the combined score is greater than 51, I win 175.00 in this week's football pot.

Go PEYTON!!!
The chances of you not winning that $175.00 was not very good.

Miles
11-10-2004, 12:43 AM

Go PEYTON!!!

You should have that one. The Texans can keep up in a shootout which is what that game should be. And if they win the combined score sould easily be over 51.

Rausch
11-10-2004, 01:48 AM
**** Payed-a-ton...