PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic. I sealed the deal.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:19 AM
I feel that I'm starting to get to know a few of you a little so I thought that I would share this with you.
Two weeks ago I asked my other half to make it official and proposed to her.
I moved to KC in March of 02 for my ex and knew the night that I got here our relationship was doomed. I toughed it out for just over a year and met my fiance at work.
We became friends then one night things got moved beyond that.
I guess I moved to KC for a woman I just didn't know who she was until I had been here for a while.
All this heart warming stuff being said, she is a Jags fan.
After listening to, "That's a Jacksonville Jaguars first down!", for a whole Sunday afternoon, I almost had to introduce her to the pimp hand :)

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:26 AM
the pimp hand cometh.

grats on your successful proposition. may you not one day come to regret it.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
Wow.... you are a brave man.

Seriously though congratulations. May you live happily, and grow old together. :toast:

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 01:31 AM
wow. and I this time, I thought you moved here because of Rich Scanlon. NTTIAWWT :thailor:

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:32 AM
wow. and I this time, I thought you moved here because of Rich Scanlon. NTTIAWWT :thailor: Rich Scanlon is beyond sex time and space. Just ask Roy.

Either Roy.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:33 AM
wow. and I this time, I thought you moved here because of Rich Scanlon. NTTIAWWT :thailor:

Actually it was for Eric Downing. Imagine the horror when I found out he was cut! :cuss:

AZORChiefFan
10-30-2004, 01:33 AM
Congrats. I should have as much luck.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Rich Scanlon is beyond sex time and space. Just ask Roy.

Either Roy.

He is the Alpha and the Omega...the sun and the moon.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Actually it was for Eric Downing. Imagine the horror when I found out he was cut! :cuss:
And still you stayed. Lovable bunch, aint we?

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 01:37 AM
http://www.maximonline.com/girls/jaime_pressly/gm_l2.jpg

So if Jamie Pressley wanted to hump... you gonna seal the deal?

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:39 AM
So if Jamie Pressley wanted to hump... you gonna seal the deal? F*CK NO! Wait... will she find out?

Oh hell... this question isn't for me, is it.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:41 AM

As tempting as it would be I would probably have to say no...wait..that depends on if she catches me in the parking lot at Arrowhead all shitty after a game.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:43 AM

That's one of the toughest damn questions out there. I'm a horny bastard and that was always the thing that worried me, if a hot chick was really after me would I have the willpower to say no? Well, for the first time in my life two and a half weeks ago all of the circumstances to field test that question was in place. Strong relationship with someone I love, absoluty gorgeous Columbian girl who was all but begging me for it, and I was able to keep all two inches in my pants! it blew my mind. I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I had to brag to someone about my new powers of resistance.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:43 AM
As tempting as it would be I would probably have to say no...wait..that depends on if she catches me in the parking lot at Arrowhead all shitty after a game. I'll volunteer to stand in for you. We wouldn't want to leave Jaime wanting.

(hook a brotha up ;) )

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:44 AM
remember Cheeefs...it's only cheating if you get caught! ;P Sadly, that is the last time I shall utter that phrase.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:45 AM
I'll volunteer to stand in for you. We wouldn't want to leave Jaime wanting.

(hook a brotha up ;) )

Tell ya what..the next time Jamie Farr comes looking for a piece of me I'll send him your way :thumb:

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:45 AM
That's one of the toughest damn questions out there. I'm a horny bastard and that was always the thing that worried me, if a hot chick was really after me would I have the willpower to say no? Well, for the first time in my life two and a half weeks ago all of the circumstances to field test that question was in place. Strong relationship with someone I love, absoluty gorgeous Columbian girl who was all but begging me for it, and I was able to keep all two inches in my pants! it blew my mind. I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I had to brag to someone about my new powers of resistance. Oh shut up and go away, you little dolphin penised prick!

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:46 AM
Tell ya what..the next time Jamie Farr comes looking for a piece of me I'll send him your way :thumb: May all your children have six toes on each foot.

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 01:48 AM
That's one of the toughest damn questions out there. I'm a horny bastard and that was always the thing that worried me, if a hot chick was really after me would I have the willpower to say no? Well, for the first time in my life two and a half weeks ago all of the circumstances to field test that question was in place. Strong relationship with someone I love, absoluty gorgeous Columbian girl who was all but begging me for it, and I was able to keep all two inches in my pants! it blew my mind. I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I had to brag to someone about my new powers of resistance.

well, it is my estimation that most married dudes, like myself, are a little bit fat... that way, the opportunities that test our powers of resistance are fewer.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:49 AM
May all your children have six toes on each foot.

Hey...at least I'm not a dolphined penised prick :)
Remember..I'm also not a Jayhawks fan.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:49 AM
remember Cheeefs...it's only cheating if you get caught! ;P Sadly, that is the last time I shall utter that phrase.

yeah, but cheating is something I take pretty seriously... I don't know why. I guess I'm old fashioned like that ;). Even with all the tough talk I gave to all my previous girlfriends. In all the relationships I've been in, I'd never really been tested. I mean I don't generally have women crawling all over me... hehe never in my life had I had to worry about more then one. I do kind of like Toronto for that fact, this place seems to be loaded with hot women, and they don't care that I'm about as attractive as a pug. They like me because I can make them laugh and have a sensitive side. :clap: I've always been a relationship type because I've never been able to draw in more then one at a time... but now sometimes I wish I had lived here, at least for a while, when I was still single.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:50 AM
well, it is my estimation that most married dudes, like myself, are a little bit fat... that way, the opportunities that test our powers of resistance are fewer.

Ahhh..I look forward to the gut..I need someplace to rest my remote during doggystyle.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:51 AM
well, it is my estimation that most married dudes, like myself, are a little bit fat... that way, the opportunities that test our powers of resistance are fewer. See.. that explains a lot. My last GF used to say "If my guy doesn't have a little bit of a belly, I'm not taking care of him properly."

God, how I miss that girl.

cheeeefs
Oh shut up and go away, you little dolphin penised prick!

you have a habit of making my heart hurt.

KcMizzou
Hey...at least I'm not a dolphined penised prick :)
Remember..I'm also not a Jayhawks fan. Amen brother.. things can always get worse.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:52 AM
you have a habit of making my heart hurt.ROFL

Yeah... sorry.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:52 AM
See.. that explains a lot. My last GF used to say "If my guy doesn't have a little bit of a belly, I'm not taking care of him properly."

God, how I miss that girl.

I get that too, but it's inconsistant! and now it makes sense! she says she loves the spare tire I have, it's soft and fun to play with yada yada all sorts of BS about it... and then two minutes later she fawns over how hot Usher's abs are. Now I know she wants me to be unmarketable.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:54 AM
yeah, but cheating is something I take pretty seriously... I don't know why. I guess I'm old fashioned like that ;). Even with all the tough talk I gave to all my previous girlfriends. In all the relationships I've been in, I'd never really been tested. I mean I don't generally have women crawling all over me... hehe never in my life had I had to worry about more then one. I do kind of like Toronto for that fact, this place seems to be loaded with hot women, and they don't care that I'm about as attractive as a pug. They like me because I can make them laugh and have a sensitive side. :clap: I've always been a relationship type because I've never been able to draw in more then one at a time... but now sometimes I wish I had lived here, at least for a while, when I was still single.

Just remember that there are a lot of things to love about women and a lot of women that need love(if only for one night). Ali I know that there are lots of wicked things too but we can discuss those after I'm hitched.
Get out and enjoy my man. You're an American in Toronto..the women there shave their armpits and love to drink beer...get out and sample some of Toronto's finest.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:54 AM
ROFL

Yeah... sorry.

heh... it happens. Luckily I your digitized claws can only affect my digital heart and not the real one... Otherwise I'd have to curl up and cry myself to sleep.

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:55 AM
heh... it happens. Luckily I your digitized claws can only affect my digital heart and not the real one... Otherwise I'd have to curl up and cry myself to sleep.

o.k. that's why you're not getting laid....right there. :banghead:
j/k

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:58 AM
Hey Brando, are ya madly in love? 100% into it? No doubts? (it's just us guys)

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:59 AM
Just remember that there are a lot of things to love about women and a lot of women that need love(if only for one night). Ali I know that there are lots of wicked things too but we can discuss those after I'm hitched.
Get out and enjoy my man. You're an American in Toronto..the women there shave their armpits and love to drink beer...get out and sample some of Toronto's finest.

as attractive as it looks... and God does it look attractive. That life just aint for me. I'm just talking out my ass right now because my relationship is on the rocks, but we'll get through it, we are just going through that 2 year mark falling out of love and evaluating if this is a "rest of our lives" type thing. You know that point in the relationship where all those cute unnanoying things become those uncute annoying things? Adjustments are overdue so it's rough right now... which makes that aforementioned Columbian seem oh so tasty, she's in one of my classes and we've made good friends so I see her three times a week... every Thursday she wants me to call her so we can hang out during the weekends, she's fresh from Columbia (well two years) and doesn't speak English well, but she has made several comments like "I love sex, and I think I'm damn good at it..." and other such comments several times. AND she just dumped her boyfriend of 3 years and says "she just wants uncomplicated sex"... My girlfriend is lucky I love her with all my heart. It's all bad timing to put these demons in my head.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:01 AM
o.k. that's why you're not getting laid....right there. :banghead:
j/k

who said anything about not getting laid? I'm just not getting it from the Columbian :P My girlfriend isn't exactly lacking, she's Trinidadian and IMO a knockout... I have something for southern island girls, the last 5 I've been involved with have been from the southern islands.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:02 AM
OH and sorry if I'm kind of hijacking your thread with my blather Brando. it wasn't my intentions...

Congrats again on your fine coupling, you seem like a guy that knows exactly what you're doing... If she is the same way you have a good road ahead. :thumb:

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:08 AM
Hey Brando, are ya madly in love? 100% into it? No doubts? (it's just us guys)
Yep...I can't believe I found one like this. She's definitely become my best friend. She's one of the guys..but with a shoe fetish :)
Doesn't try to change or control me at all . I would have to say I'm pretty damn lucky.

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:08 AM
OH and sorry if I'm kind of hijacking your thread with my blather Brando. it wasn't my intentions...

Congrats again on your fine coupling, you seem like a guy that knows exactly what you're doing... If she is the same way you have a good road ahead. :thumb:
Don't worry about it my man :) I'm more concerned with the fact that I have to be at work in four hours. :cuss:

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 02:14 AM
my wife is blonde, 36D... would hump 4-5 times a day if I had the energy... low maintentence... doesnt like to go shopping. Loves giving hummers... she is kinda bi-sexual... funny... not too smart... not too sassy, and doesnt deliver a lot of drama.... plus she gave birth to our wonderful 3 year old son... oh, and she had just turned 18 when I met her... I was almost 25. :)

Life is good when you make a good decision.

el borracho
10-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Congrats, Brando!

How did you do the asking?

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:15 AM
my wife is blonde, 36D... would hump 4-5 times a day if I had the energy... low maintentence... doesnt like to go shopping. Loves giving hummers... she is kinda bi-sexual... funny... not too smart... not too sassy, and doesnt deliver a lot of drama.... plus she gave birth to our wonderful 3 year old son...

Life is good when you make a good decision.
:BLVD: I will certainly drink to that!

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:20 AM
You ain't sealed shit until you say I DO. Engagement is to marriage what death row is to execution. :spock:

:)

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:24 AM
Congrats, Brando!

How did you do the asking?

Thanks man!
I had been thinking about it for the last few months and my parents were in town from Phoenix for the week.
It was Thursday two weeks ago and it was their 32nd anniversary.
I sat at lunch watching her interact with my mother and it hit me how much I loved having her in my life and that I wanted her be in it permanently.
Got back home and Pops starting giving me a ration of shit about settling down with her and I told him that I was ready.
I told her that I was going out with Pops for awhile to have some drinks and that I'd be back.
We went and picked up the ring and an anniversary gift for my mother.
We got home and Pops gave my mom the present and I told her that we should give them a few minutes.
I took her out on our deck and told her that my old man had told me he couldn't imagine living without my mom and that I felt the same way about her.
I got down on the knee and produced the ring and she bawled her eyes out. Finally after a few minutes I asked her if that was her way of saying yes :rolleyes:
I know it wasn't the most romantic proposal ever..but man it felt good :)

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:26 AM
You ain't sealed shit until you say I DO. Engagement is to marriage what death row is to execution. :spock:

:)

I don't know how or when I became one of those schmucks that just thinks it will be different for me :) Just feels right..but if I'm wrong Im sure I'll be letting you fellas know about it.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 02:27 AM
BTW, Ali Chi3fs is married to Anna Nichole Smith.

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:28 AM
I don't know how or when I became one of those schmucks that just thinks it will be different for me :) Just feels right..but if I'm wrong Im sure I'll be letting you fellas know about it.

:evil:

Keep thinking that, junior.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 02:29 AM
I don't know how or when I became one of those schmucks that just thinks it will be different for me :) Just feels right..but if I'm wrong Im sure I'll be letting you fellas know about it. Hey man.. I hope it's different for you.

If it makes you feel any better, I knew it was wrong from the day I said it, you've got a big head start.

(long story... maybe I can tell it over a few beers some day)

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:30 AM
Frazod, I can't look at your avatar without thinking of Matthew Modine saying, "I want to slip my tubesteak into your sister. What do you take in trade?"

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:31 AM
Frazod, I can't look at your avatar without thinking of Matthew Modine saying, "I want to slip my tubesteak into your sister. What do you take in trade?"

What have you got? :D

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:32 AM
Night all! Thanks for the congrats and advice!

Phobia
10-30-2004, 07:29 AM
my wife is blonde, 36D... would hump 4-5 times a day if I had the energy...

She humps 4-5 times a day anyway, bro. Thanks.

Ari Chi3fs
10-30-2004, 07:58 AM
She humps 4-5 times a day anyway, bro. Thanks.

:banghead: :cuss:

Bowser
10-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Damn, here I was thinking Brando finally broke a rib on that hot english professor he's been lusting after during his four years at college. What a buzzkill, he's only talking about love and marriage.

Congrats, Brando! :thumb:

Brando
10-30-2004, 08:28 AM
Me...college...English..what would give you that impression? ;)

Bowser
10-30-2004, 08:34 AM
Me...college...English..what would give you that impression? ;)

Heh...I said nothing about doing well, did I?

:p

Brando
10-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Heh...I said nothing about doing well, did I?

:p

I had the same English teacher for all my classes back in college.
He was English..had a foochie beard and smelled like salt vinegar potato chips...man..that would have been some fantasy LOL

Bowser
10-30-2004, 08:55 AM
I had the same English teacher for all my classes back in college.
He was English..had a foochie beard and smelled like salt vinegar potato chips...man..that would have been some fantasy LOL

:LOL:

Sorry to drudge up THOSE memories!

Replace "English Professor" with "Smoking Hot Sorrority Goddess". That should start the healing process! :thumb:

BTW, how is three hours of sleep working out for you right about now?

Brando
10-30-2004, 01:32 PM
:LOL:

Sorry to drudge up THOSE memories!

Replace "English Professor" with "Smoking Hot Sorrority Goddess". That should start the healing process! :thumb:

BTW, how is three hours of sleep working out for you right about now?

Well, I went to bed and the dogs got up because they thought it was time to go out and eat..I slept for about twenty minutes then had to feed them.
After that they woke me up every few minutes licking themselves.
I'm almost out of work and the monitor is starting to look wavy LOL