PDA

View Full Version : We're home dogs

Bowser
10-30-2004, 09:25 AM
According to the geniouses at CBS Sportsline.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

I guess that's what you get when you haven't beaten a team in nearly twenty years! :cuss:

Vindicator
10-30-2004, 11:33 AM
I don't think they remember we owe Manning and Co and this game is where payback comes.

I'm kinda glad they put the jinx on the Colts, better than having it on us.

Bottom line is INDY IS TOAST- the Chiefs shall be vinidcated. Can't wait.

Demonpenz
10-30-2004, 11:52 AM
anyone know a bookie? I would take it

Gaz
10-30-2004, 11:54 AM
The Colts O is awesome.

The Chiefs O is inconsistent, the Chiefs D is still young and the Chiefs Special Teams flat-out stink.

xoxo~
Gaz
Ready to break some wagering hearts.

go bowe
10-30-2004, 12:06 PM
The Colts O is awesome.

The Chiefs O is inconsistent, the Chiefs D is still young and the Chiefs Special Teams flat-out stink.

xoxo~
Gaz
Ready to break some wagering hearts.
the chiefs o may be inconsistent, but when they are on, they are really on...

i'm just hoping the "on" offense shows up tomorrow...

Gaz
10-30-2004, 12:08 PM

Let the AMENS ring out over the land.

xoxo~
Gaz
Counting on the O to play the whole game.

Nightfyre
10-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Let the AMENS ring out over the land.

xoxo~
Gaz
Counting on the O to play the whole game.

<body size = 16>
AMEN!
</body>

milkman
10-30-2004, 11:18 PM

I really think the Chiefs O was just finding their rhythym against the Ravens, and the bye week interrupted that.
It took them another week to get back in sync, but now I think they get on a roll.

That is, as long as Al doesn't get too pass happy.

Straight, No Chaser
10-30-2004, 11:39 PM
I really think the Chiefs O was just finding their rhythym against the Ravens, and the bye week interrupted that.
It took them another week to get back in sync, but now I think they get on a roll.

That is, as long as Al doesn't get too pass happy.

I think Al should call the same groups of running plays that totally dominated Atlanta. WE CAN get Holmes or Blaylock outside to turn the corner and run downhill without much of a problem. This team needs an identity to emerge --after last week there is no doubt what we can do with a OL that's in-synch and a healthy RB.

Even though JAX played the Colts very tough defensively, Pay-Me-A-Ton was still able manufacture a winning drive. We need a few big plays on defense, a steady push by the DL, and some luck in the middle. I hope Pay-Me-A-Ton's eyes dont light up when he sees Kawika...

---->

Rausch
10-31-2004, 12:06 AM
I can't wait to see the look on Manning's face...

tk13
10-31-2004, 12:09 AM
I wonder what the final over/under will be. On yahoo it says it's 57... far and away the highest number this week.

Rausch
10-31-2004, 12:23 AM
I wonder what the final over/under will be. On yahoo it says it's 57... far and away the highest number this week.

I don't think it'll hit 40...

DJay23
10-31-2004, 06:31 AM
I'm lazy so I'm not going to look this up myself, but don't we have some kind of ungodly record skewed in our favor as home dogs? I seem to recall that we obliterate other teams when they come in as the favorite. I'm thinking of games against like the Niners and Packers and such in the late nineties.

BigMeatballDave
10-31-2004, 07:39 AM
I don't think it'll hit 40...
That is a bold prediction...

Demonpenz
10-31-2004, 08:25 AM
i put alot of money on this game, so if the chiefs play shitty today, chances are I will be walking with a limp next time you see me.