PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta - Now We Need Them

Tinlar
10-30-2004, 10:50 AM
There is something to be said for being in the hole that we are, at least from a fans point of view. More than one game a week matters to me this year, unlike last year where nothing happening in any game but the Chiefs game really mattered. This year I need other teams to win too!

As I dig around the league looking for games that I want to really keep a close eye on the really obvious one is the Denver game. It doesn't take much to notice that we need some other teams to help us if we are going to catch Denver. This week that help needs to come from Atlanta... the team that we crushed... badly.... into the record books... and football oblivion. Now we ask them to help us?!? Well lucky for us this is still football and Atlanta wants to win inspite of the help that it might or might not provide us.

It leaves me wondering however as to what the tempo and feeling is like over in the Atlanta house. Were they really crushed by what we did or is it going to light a fire under them and make them realize that in this day and age when you play an AFC team, even one with a poor record, you had best not leave a single dog on a leash. I for one have hopes that they took something away from the mud hole that we burried them in. I hope they took it home and slept on it, grew angry about it every night, ate it with breakfast, lunch & dinner then brushed their teeth with it afterwords. This sunday, I hope that they bring it with them to the game, and pass it on to Denver.

So the question of the day in my eyes is, can Atlanta bounce back from such a huge defeat and use it to win against a very good football team.

chief52
10-30-2004, 10:57 AM
You never know how a team will react to a thrashing like the Falcons took last week. But often teams do bounce back in a positive direction following a poor performance. One can only hope.

NY CHIEF
10-30-2004, 05:58 PM
GO FALCONS :clap:

Nightfyre
10-30-2004, 05:59 PM
I smell a dirty bird win....

BigMeatballDave
10-30-2004, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't wanna play Atlanta this week...

Bowser
10-30-2004, 06:03 PM
I smell a dirty bird win....

ROFL

That dance should never have been concieved! And that's coming from a no rhythym having cracker named Bowser!!

Nightfyre
10-30-2004, 06:05 PM
ROFL

That dance should never have been concieved! And that's coming from a no rhythym having cracker named Bowser!!
ROFL

milkman
10-31-2004, 12:07 AM
So the question of the day in my eyes is, can Atlanta bounce back from such a huge defeat and use it to win against a very good football team.

You'll have to wait on that answer for another time, since Atlanta is not facing "a very good football team".

Denver is not as good as their record.

I do think that Atlanta can bounce back from a huge defeat and use it to win against a fair football team.

cheeeefs
10-31-2004, 01:04 AM
I hope Denver gets an entirely different Michael Vick Experience then we did.