PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Parties/Costumes

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:55 PM
So, what's everybody doing this year?

Tonight, our neighbors are throwing a "white trash" themed party.

Planning in advance, I grew my beard out full, and just shaved it down to lampchop sideburns and a mustache down to my chin. I'm topping that off with a Nascar hat, an old, faded concert t-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve, ratty blue jeans with a hole in the ass and work boots.

The wife is going in pajamas and bath robe with her hair in rollers and that beauty mask crap on her face.

Should be a blast. :D

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm going to be a drunk for Halloween.
Your costume sounds awesome. Isn't that what you typically wear on a daily bais though?

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:57 PM
I'm going to be a drunk for Halloween.
Your costume sounds awesome. Isn't that what you typically wear on a daily bais though?

Contrary to what Bronco fans think, no. :p

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Contrary to what Bronco fans think, no. :p

You mean these jackasses?

Nzoner
10-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Planning in advance, I grew my beard out full, and just shaved it down to lampchop sideburns and a mustache down to my chin. I'm topping that off with a Nascar hat, an old, faded concert t-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve, ratty blue jeans with a hole in the ass and work boots.

Sounds like the kind of guy that could finally make mrs nzoner happy.

SNR
10-30-2004, 03:05 PM
I have a John Kerry mask.

I'm all set.

Otter
10-30-2004, 03:20 PM
I stole a bit from Saturday Night Live's "Massive Headwound Harry" and intergrated it into a Osma Bin Laden costume.

And yes, it was before the recent "threat" video tape. How's that for foresight.

The headwound is just like the stuff you see in Hollywood, it's rubbery and looks real even close up.

I don't know if I can handle another night of partying though...last nighth was rough.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/pics/91fheadwound3.jpg

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 03:32 PM
I am going to my first halloween party in a long time tonite. I am going as a football player.

Nzoner
10-30-2004, 03:44 PM
I don't know if I can handle another night of partying though...

"Cause when the goin' gets tough......."

Frazod
10-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Sounds like the kind of guy that could finally make mrs nzoner happy.

Well she did seem rather pleased- uh, never mind.

:evil:

2bikemike
10-30-2004, 03:53 PM
I will probably dress up in Jeans boots and a Harley T shirt. Sit around the house and hand out candy to the kids that come along.

POPpystar
10-30-2004, 04:11 PM
We were going to a party tonight... Beer me ... Brick Layer.... Me a brick..... get it!!!!

but Instead.... Beer Me is the MC of a beauty pageant tonight, and I am a hostess to one of the contestants. (I get to tape boobs and spray butts)... eat your hearts out guys!!!!!

David.
10-30-2004, 04:31 PM
I'm going to a costume party...without a costume :huh: but yah, there's a kegerator so it should be fun.

KingPriest2
10-30-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm going to a costume party...without a costume :huh: but yah, there's a kegerator so it should be fun.

The one I am going to has one as well.