PDA

View Full Version : Is Randy Moss playing today?

mizzou4scott
10-31-2004, 08:50 AM
Not sure if I should start him or not?

morphius
10-31-2004, 08:55 AM
I'm having the same issue. They said he practiced all day on Friday I think, but who knows if he will play more then a couple plays.

Ugly!

beer bacon
10-31-2004, 09:00 AM
I read some where yesterday that he was. I am starting him on my ffl team.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2004, 09:01 AM
He is listed as probable and generally that means you are safe to start him. However, who knows if he pulls the same crap he did last week ... just to keep his streak in tact.

DaKCMan AP
10-31-2004, 09:01 AM
Oct 29 Moss (hamstring) was upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against the Giants after participating in an entire practice for the first time in nearly two weeks, the Associated Press reports. Recommendation: "That's big," coach Mike Tice said Friday. "We're pretty excited." Moss, who strained his right hamstring on Oct. 17, made a token start last week against Tennessee but played just two snaps in the game. The Vikings' star wideout is expected to play a larger role against the Giants on Sunday, but won't be at full strength for at least two more weeks. Still, given Moss' nose for the end zone, we wouldn't discourage you from playing him, even if he is a little less than 100 percent.