PDA

View Full Version : I kept saying it give the D some time

chiefscafan
10-31-2004, 02:58 PM
I kept saying this to everyone rome wasn't built in a day by mid season this d will stop people. Although we are giving up yardage it is holding on to the lead and stoping the colts when they need to.

That inside blitz by hicks peyton never saw.

Overall i'm happy with what I see.

The D is coming together guys just have patience

Go Chiefs you have to believe

LiL stumppy
10-31-2004, 03:02 PM
We stilll need a shut down corner.

chiefs4me
10-31-2004, 03:18 PM
glad your right,,,,,tb kc,,,what's wrong with the official thread,,i haven't been able to get on it for an hour now,,

KCWolfman
10-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Amen! A killer LB wouldn't hurt. Ours aren't as bad as I originally thought, but a top tier would seal the deal.

Logical
10-31-2004, 03:22 PM
I am not sure why anyone is praising the defense in this game. Yes we made them punt but that is about the only thing of a positive we can say.

KCWolfman
10-31-2004, 03:24 PM
I am not sure why anyone is praising the defense in this game. Yes we made them punt but that is about the only thing of a positive we can say.
Jim - They are not the 9th rank that they currently have, but they are certainly better than last year - which is saying alot considering there are no real additions to the squad.

Logical
10-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Jim - They are not the 9th rank that they currently have, but they are certainly better than last year - which is saying alot considering there are no real additions to the squad.

I can agree with that statement.:thumb:

ChiefsCountry
10-31-2004, 03:30 PM

Warfield is becoming one, one other would be nice. Our 2nd CB's got burned way to much today.

RedNFeisty
10-31-2004, 03:33 PM
They don't have time. The season is only 16 games. They needed to step up like they did today! Congrats to the team!!

Brock
10-31-2004, 03:36 PM

What an astute observation.

FAX
10-31-2004, 03:46 PM
What can one say about the D?

12 Rushes for 33 yards.

Best,

FAX

FAX
10-31-2004, 03:50 PM
And, lest we forget, 3-10 on 3rd down.

Best,

FH

Valiant
10-31-2004, 03:52 PM
What can one say about the D?

12 Rushes for 33 yards.

Best,

FAX

no this game was just to see who had the shittier defense..and we are no longer they shitiest D... we are in the 19-26 range...but we still gave up like 500 yards at home...

Nightfyre
10-31-2004, 03:54 PM
Overall bartee had a good game. Ill go start an axe the smilie thread.

FAX
10-31-2004, 04:09 PM
no this game was just to see who had the shittier defense..and we are no longer they shitiest D... we are in the 19-26 range...but we still gave up like 500 yards at home...

Mr. Valiant. You are, no doubt, correct in your assessment that our D is no longer a laughing stock and that improvements can be made. Indeed, I would have thought that our pass defense would have performed better today.

However, Manning & Co. are going to put up yards in the air against anyone. Yet, their completion percentage was in the mid 50s, their running game was non-existent, third down percentage was minimal, and at least two of their early drives were perpetuated by phantom calls leading to both scores and yardage statistics ... not to mention the fact that we actually won the game.

Perhaps you should consider that the glass is not really half-empty?

Best,

FAX