PDA

View Full Version : Where are all those cocky Dolts fans now?

BigVE
10-31-2004, 02:33 PM
I give much respect to the Colts but thier fans have been real jerks for the most part. Improved D? Better than the stats? HAAAAHAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donger
10-31-2004, 02:35 PM
"Paging coltsinsider. Coltsinsider, please pick up the "eat shit" courtesy keyboard nearest you."

chief husker
10-31-2004, 02:51 PM
Guarantee you won't see them until tomorrow. They will be back with how great Manning is. So what. Scoreboard, Bitch.

PunkinDrublic
10-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Indy really isn't a good football town I wouldn't expect an intelligent football discussion with dolt fans.

Skip Towne
10-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

PastorMikH
10-31-2004, 03:12 PM
ColtInsider was on here this morning talking trash. I wonder where he is now?

Lomax
11-01-2004, 01:21 AM
Not a Colts fan. Just a Broncs fan here to take my well deserved beating after our poor showings last Monday and today.

Pitiful stuff in the shadow of your comeback, eh?

beer bacon
11-01-2004, 01:23 AM
Not a Colts fan. Just a Broncs fan here to take my well deserved beating after our poor showings last Monday and today.

Pitiful stuff in the shadow of your comeback, eh?

No matter what, we will always be better then the Raiders.

Lomax
11-01-2004, 01:34 AM
No matter what, we will always be better then the Raiders.
You, sir, are too kind. It's time to dump on my team.

cheeeefs
11-01-2004, 01:37 AM
You, sir, are too kind. It's time to dump on my team.

you call yourself a fan? WTF! I mean, your right... your team sucks baows and we are gods gift to football... but JFC if the situation was reversed I wouldn't be laying it on even 1/10th as heavy as you are right now. I'd say you might as well become a Chief fan, but I'd hate to have you out and about making people think Chief Fans were such poosays

Lomax
11-01-2004, 01:46 AM
you call yourself a fan? WTF! I mean, your right... your team sucks baows and we are gods gift to football... but JFC if the situation was reversed I wouldn't be laying it on even 1/10th as heavy as you are right now. I'd say you might as well become a Chief fan, but I'd hate to have you out and about making people think Chief Fans were such poosays

Dude, the evidence is on the field. My loyalty is with the predominantly orange team, but you guys are on a roll that I didn't think you were capable of putting together. I thought you guys were as bad as we've been saying you are. That just ain't the case right now.

I love the game and I want the Broncs to win, but if you're playing the game better than we are right now, I'll admit it readily.

cheeeefs
11-01-2004, 01:50 AM
your loyalty shows itself in your words.

I almost prefer Taco to this vitriole

nothing against you personally though, you sound like a really nice guy. I just have beef with your fandom(sp :P)

Tinlar
11-01-2004, 04:08 AM
I give them a day to come back for the crow before I start feking with them. It's hard to post after a loss, lord knows I know that after the first quarter of this season.

dred
11-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Any of the trash talkin' Colt fans deserve a little "crow slap".

KC played one hell of a game and deserved that win.

Congrats Chiefs.

grandllama
11-01-2004, 06:04 AM
Indy really isn't a good football town I wouldn't expect an intelligent football discussion with dolt fans.

Especially since the NBA starts this week... time to pack away the Manning jerseys and dig out the Miller jerseys...

Count Zarth
11-01-2004, 06:15 PM
I was on a couple Colt boards this week.

On one, 90 percent of the members were homer trolls, spouting drivel about Indy owning KC and the like.

On the other it was better, apart from one fool telling me how Indy's D was not that bad.