PDA

View Full Version : Gonzo...

Chieficus
10-31-2004, 02:39 PM
Second quickest TE in NFL history to hit 500 catches...which in and of itself is something only 5 other TE's have done (all this according to the radio stats guy)...

I haven't looked yet this season, but I know that last season Gonzo was on pace to basically match Sharpe in yards and catches and blow the big mouth of the water in TD's if he plays as long as SS did...

Props to Tony... :thumb:

ChiefsFire
10-31-2004, 02:43 PM
Second quickest TE in NFL history to hit 500 catches...which in and of itself is something only 5 other TE's have done (all this according to the radio stats guy)...

I haven't looked yet this season, but I know that last season Gonzo was on pace to basically match Sharpe in yards and catches and blow the big mouth of the water in TD's if he plays as long as SS did...

long live TG

Nightfyre
10-31-2004, 02:43 PM
I wonder if he's still considering basketball...
:shrug:

Otter
10-31-2004, 02:44 PM
May he retire a Chief

craneref
10-31-2004, 02:46 PM

Tony had a HUGE game today, when he plays that well, and Priest keeps lighting it up, we can drop 40+ on anybody in the league.