PDA

View Full Version : WOW! What a game!

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 03:55 PM
Just got back. That was the best game I have ever been too. That place was rocking.

The one gripe I have is to the fans that were leaving in the 4rh quarter

SCREW YOU! You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You have no right to call yourself Chief fans.

Well that was a great game I wish you guys could have been there

The refs really screwed us on some calls

But WE WON!

ChiefsFire
10-31-2004, 03:56 PM
wtf spend hard earned money to go to a game at Arrowhead like that and ur leaving early????
WHY? WHY? WHY?

KcMizzou
10-31-2004, 03:57 PM

But WE WON!I thought that no-call on the PI when Kennison was in the endzone was just horrible. Kennison got mugged.

The only thing worse than the fact that it wasn't called, was Randy Cross attempting to explain it away.

ArrowheadHawk
10-31-2004, 03:58 PM
I thought that no-call on the PI when Kennison was just horrible. Kennison got mugged.

The only thing worse than the fact that it wasn't called, was Randy Cross attempting to explain it away.we need an official f#ck randy cross thread

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 04:00 PM
I thought that no-call on the PI when Kennison was in the endzone was just horrible. Kennison got mugged.

The only thing worse than the fact that it wasn't called, was Randy Cross attempting to explain it away.

That call and the PI call on Warfield on the play before the first TD pass

KCJake
10-31-2004, 04:03 PM
You are already home? What, do you live a block from Arrowhead???

Valiant
10-31-2004, 04:06 PM

yeah no doubt... usually takes hour/hour and half to get out...somebody must of left early...hmm mr. kettle...

Bearcat
10-31-2004, 04:13 PM
Just got back. That was the best game I have ever been too. That place was rocking.

The one gripe I have is to the fans that were leaving in the 4rh quarter

SCREW YOU! You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You have no right to call yourself Chief fans.

Well that was a great game I wish you guys could have been there

But WE WON!

Yeah, I saw all those empty gold seats, and thought, :hmmm: Lamar wants money so he can build more suites so we can bring in more traffic beaters? Riiight.

All of a sudden, with Baltimore losing, too, we're a game out of the last wild card spot :thumb: The Patriots are almost underdogs every week now, with as many people picking their opponents, but I really hope they come into MNF at Arrowhead still on their winning streak... I want to be there to see it broken :#

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 04:13 PM

No about 5 minutes. We left at the end but for some reason we wre able to leave the parking lot early. Never happened before took 5 minutes

cdcox
10-31-2004, 04:15 PM
No about 5 minutes. We left at the end but for some reason we wre able to leave the parking lot early. Never happened before took 5 minutes

If you are not still there, soaking up the ambiance, and just ejoying the moment, you are not a true fan.

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 04:16 PM
We were parked in the middle of A but 3 cars from the road in between A and B. The exit was right there. So we got in our car and exited and went out Simple. So we did not have to sit in traffic . If we were parked in the middle of A closer to the front or back yeah I would still be there.

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 04:17 PM
If you are not still there, soaking up the ambiance, and just ejoying the moment, you are not a true fan.

I wanted to but my friend was driving and he had to get home to let his dogs out

cdcox
10-31-2004, 04:19 PM
I wanted to but my friend was driving and he had to get home to let his dogs out

Just pulling your chain. The Planet has a long and storied history of defining who is a true fan and who is not. Just pushing the definition to the next level.

KingPriest2
10-31-2004, 04:21 PM
Just pulling your chain. The Planet has a long and storied history of defining who is a true fan and who is not. Just pushing the definition to the next level.

I yelled on every play and stood up. I will not have a voice tommorrow.