PDA

View Full Version : Heln nearing orgasm phase....tensions high.

Bootlegged
11-01-2004, 07:43 PM
jAZ and Taco spooning with some heavy petting. The no-lifer Dday is near.

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 07:44 PM
jAZ and Taco spooning with some heavy petting. The no-lifer Dday is near.

If I were nearing orgasm phase I can most assuredly tell you it's not about politics!

:p

Cochise
11-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Nah... she is only starting about 5 new threads at once. If that were the case I would expect to see 10 or more threads at once.

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Nah... she is only starting about 5 new threads at once. If that were the case I would expect to see 10 or more threads at once.

Hey, I've been busy with school and clinics! I only started one or two threads today!

But thanks for the, ummm, support...

Did you ever hear the one about support being beautiful? ...

... or was that orgasmic????

;)

NaptownChief
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Well I sure hope they all end up with a broken heart come tomorrow night cause otherwise I might as well bend over cause 4 years of that liberal POS in the White House will get expensive. I'm guessing it will cost me no less than $6K per year in taxes and could easily go as much as $12K....$500-1000 per month out of my pocket for those no back boned windbags is a little steep.

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Well I sure hope they all end up with a broken heart come tomorrow night cause otherwise I might as well bend over cause 4 years of that liberal POS in the White House will get expensive. I'm guessing it will cost me no less than $6K per year in taxes and could easily go as much as $12K....$500-1000 per month out of my pocket for those no back boned windbags is a little steep.

Well I guess I'll just wait for Bill O'Reilly's phone sex to get me through my heartache...

Cochise
11-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey, I've been busy with school and clinics! I only started one or two threads today!

But thanks for the, ummm, support...

Did you ever hear the one about support being beautiful? ...

... or was that orgasmic????

;)

No matter how you try to bribe me I'm not voting for Kerry.

And I don't even want to know what you were doing at the clinic.

Cochise
11-01-2004, 07:52 PM

If you run a small biz and that were to happen, I would geniunely feel for you.

As if we don't have enough small biz. struggling to survive already

B2chiefsfan
11-01-2004, 07:53 PM

The Military will just love the libby.................NOT!!!!!!!

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 07:54 PM
If you run a small biz and that were to happen, I would geniunely feel for you.

As if we don't have enough small biz. struggling to survive already

Totally agree with you. Small businesses take it on the chin...

Neither party really helps them...

The clinics are where I work with domestic violence victims....

MadProphetMargin

Sure. If Bush wins, we can keep selling America to China, so you don't have to pay your taxes.

:thumb:

Cochise
The Military will just love the libby.................NOT!!!!!!!

It's ok, if he is anything like Bubba, they'll need people to make it their last term of enlistment anyway to keep up with the budget cuts.

Why would sKerry t want people around to operate all those weapon systems he voted against anyway?

Ugly Duck
11-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Well I guess I'll just wait for Bill O'Reilly's phone sex to get me through my heartache...Is the Bill O'Reilly Phone Sex program out on DVD already? I can hardly wait!!

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Is the Bill O'Reilly Phone Sex program out on DVD already? I can hardly wait!!

It includes a free, battery powered "no spin" vibrator and voter guide...

... for those long, long waits in line in Ohio and Florida...

B2chiefsfan
11-01-2004, 08:02 PM
It's ok, if he is anything like Bubba, they'll need people to make it their last term of enlistment anyway to keep up with the budget cuts.

Why would sKerry t want people around to operate all those weapon systems he voted against anyway?

Your right, He has every intention of cutting the B-2 program in half.

I love how he says that he want to increase the Special Forces. The only way that will happen is if you lower the standards. They'll take all they can get but 90% can't hack the training. There's a reason it's call the Special Forces.

NaptownChief
11-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Sure. If Bush wins, we can keep selling America to China, so you don't have to pay your taxes.

Yeah having marginal rates going up to 35% isn't paying taxes...:rolleyes:

You liberal bozo...Get a job and educate yourself on how the real world operates for working people rather than listen to your Michael Moore liberal unfactual blather and taking it as your Bible...BTW your boy Slick Willie sold the US out to China...

Cochise
11-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Your right, He has every intention of cutting the B-2 program in half.

I love how he says that he want to increase the Special Forces. The only way that will happen is if you lower the standards. They'll take all they can get but 90% can't hack the training. There's a reason it's call the Special Forces.

That was the first thing I thought when I heard him say that. If you just see those documentaries about their training on cable you know that only a fraction of people who even want in are special forces material.

Perhaps he can turn John Edwards into a Ranger, he can heal his wounded with a word and smite his enemies with the same.

B2chiefsfan
11-01-2004, 08:12 PM
That was the first thing I thought when I heard him say that. If you just see those documentaries about their training on cable you know that only a fraction of people who even want in are special forces material.

Perhaps he can turn John Edwards into a Ranger, he can heal his wounded with a word and smite his enemies with the same.

ROFLROFLROFL

Believe me, I've grown up around Special Ops Vets and they're a total different breed of person. These guys are as hardcore as they get.

MadProphetMargin
11-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah having marginal rates going up to 35% isn't paying taxes...:rolleyes:

You liberal bozo...Get a job and educate yourself on how the real world operates for working people rather than listen to your Michael Moore liberal unfactual blather and taking it as your Bible...BTW your boy Slick Willie sold the US out to China...

My boy? Michael Moore? Whatever ARE you talking about?

Guess who's been buying all of that debt we've been racking up, slappy?

NaptownChief
11-01-2004, 08:16 PM
My boy? Michael Moore? Whatever ARE you talking about?

Guess who's been buying all of that debt we've been racking up, slappy?

You mean all that US debt that ruined our lives? I mean the politicians were telling my parents 25 years ago their childrens lives are going to be a mess because of the national debt.....

Well if Kerry were to win they might actually have been right for once.

MadProphetMargin
11-01-2004, 08:19 PM
You mean all that US debt that ruined our lives? I mean the politicians were telling my parents 25 years ago their childrens lives are going to be a mess because of the national debt.....

Of course, then we hadn't handed over our manufacturing base...but that's beside the point.

What happens, slappy, if China gets a hair up their ass, and starts dumping those bonds?

Should that occur, just keep telling yourself, "Deficits don't matter", as your money turns into high-grade toilet paper.

Worst thing is, they can cause any amount of economic damage they please, based on how much/how fast they dump it.

America = China's bitch.

Inspector
11-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Umm..

Who is "slappy"? Or, what is slappy.

I don't get it.

Just wondering.

Hel'n
11-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Umm..

Who is "slappy"? Or, what is slappy.

I don't get it.

Just wondering.

Ummm... this might help...

http://www.toysinbabeland.com

;)

COCKRINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Ummm... this might help...

http://www.toysinbabeland.com

;)

Funny I live right near that store...

Mosbonian
11-02-2004, 01:36 AM

Just wondering MPM.....

When you go to Wal-Mart or Target or any of the other Mass Merchants to buy things...do you ever stop to think that you are supporting the "selling" of America to China?

You know all those lovely ads where they talk about all those low prices they are passing along to you...those don't come without a price!

We all bitch about the selling of America to China, but we forget all about it when it saves us a few dollars at the cash register. But we never seem to wonder about the effect on jobs here in the Us.....

mmaddog

MadProphetMargin
11-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Just wondering MPM.....

When you go to Wal-Mart or Target or any of the other Mass Merchants to buy things...do you ever stop to think that you are supporting the "selling" of America to China?

You know all those lovely ads where they talk about all those low prices they are passing along to you...those don't come without a price!

We all bitch about the selling of America to China, but we forget all about it when it saves us a few dollars at the cash register. But we never seem to wonder about the effect on jobs here in the Us.....

mmaddog

Oddly enough, I never shop at WalMart, and rarely at Target, etc.

But the outsourcing of our industries was mentioned above. Thanks for helping me support that notion.

Hel'n
11-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Oddly enough, I never shop at WalMart, and rarely at Target, etc.

But the outsourcing of our industries was mentioned above. Thanks for helping me support that notion.

I have never shopped at Walmart...

I shop at ToysinBabeLand.com!

;)

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 06:04 AM

Almost my entire family works (or worked) in the factory for one of the world's largest appliance manufacturer's. They're also card-carrying members of the UAW.

That company is now moving manufacturing jobs to South Korea. They're not doing it because they get a tax break. They're doing it because South Koreans don't expect to get paid $30 an hour for pushing red and green buttons, even though they don't have a college education...