memyselfI
11-01-2004, 08:22 PM
http://www.zogby.com/images/fp/fpusa.gif

Electoral Votes:

Bush
Kerry
Tie
Florida (27)

God help this country if this comes down to FL again...

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=923

MadProphetMargin
11-01-2004, 08:29 PM
Jesus...enough with the polls already.

memyselfI
11-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Jesus...enough with the polls already.

LOL, I know. I find this one very disturbing though... :banghead:

RINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Bush will win WI, IA and NM. If Kerry manages to win FL it will be 269-269.

HolmeZz
11-01-2004, 08:44 PM
If you want my opinion...

Bush wins New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Kerry wins Ohio and Florida.

tk13
11-01-2004, 08:46 PM
The election may be tomorrow, but I have a sinking feeling that we're not exactly going to know who really won Florida tomorrow night.... call me a skeptic. :)

WoodDraw
11-01-2004, 08:50 PM

:deevee:

memyselfI
11-01-2004, 08:50 PM
The election may be tomorrow, but I have a sinking feeling that we're not exactly going to know who really won Florida tomorrow night.... call me a skeptic. :)

Jeb is still gov, DUHbya wins. Have no doubt...

beavis
11-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Jeb is still gov, DUHbya wins. Have no doubt...
Yeah, that's obviously the reason why. :shake:

COCKRINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 08:56 PM

beavis is right..the reason is the supreme court will rule in favor of him again. Unless Rehnquist dies on that day...

:p

tk13
11-01-2004, 08:57 PM
I guess I should add that I'm not calling anyone a cheater, I was saying that it's probably going to be too close to call and we all go to bed (again) with an uncertain idea of who's going to win because somebody somewhere counting votes is going to screw up....

beavis
11-01-2004, 08:57 PM
beavis is right..the reason is the supreme court will rule in favor of him again. Unless Rehnquist dies on that day...

:p
Of course you are right. It had nothing to do with Bush receiving more votes. I mean that's completely irrelevant.

memyselfI
11-01-2004, 08:58 PM

You are right...

Jeb's appointed SOS likely would be more of a reason. :thumb:

COCKRINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 08:59 PM
Of course you are right. It had nothing to do with Bush receiving more votes. I mean that's completely irrelevant.

of course he had more votes OF THE ONES THAT WHERE COUNTED.

beavis
11-01-2004, 09:07 PM
It's been at least a couple of months since I've heard that line of bullshit, thanks man. ROFL

RINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 09:28 PM

But the only votes that weren't counted, Cock, are the ones where the people voted incorrectly because of that idiot that designed the butterfly ballot.

MadProphetMargin
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
But the only votes that weren't counted, Cock, are the ones where the people voted incorrectly because of that idiot that designed the butterfly ballot.

Lepore? An idiot?

Lepore is the darling of the right, at the moment. She gets reporters beat up, using unannounced legislation.

KCWM thinks that's the cat's ass.

COCKRINGLEADER
11-01-2004, 09:35 PM

they stopped all hand recounts of the FLA. ballots. Bush would have started on stronger footing if the Supreme court had let the process play out, IMO. He may have still won, and ereased some doubt.

Joe Seahawk
11-01-2004, 09:38 PM
they stopped all hand recounts of the FLA. ballots. Bush would have started on stronger footing if the Supreme court had let the process play out, IMO. He may have still won, and ereased some doubt.

Well, Gore could have saved everybody a lot of trouble if he would have simply called for a re-count of the entire state, instead of trying to cherry pick enough votes from a few counties..

I put the great majority of the blame for the Florida nightmare on the Gore Campaigns shoulders.

Inspector
11-01-2004, 09:43 PM
I could see Kerry winning this election.

Or, maybe Bush.

Yeah, I could see one of those scenarios.

Mark my words.....

Michael Michigan
11-01-2004, 10:03 PM

Did you ever get your final model finished? Also---do you have the final Harris numbers?

BTW--your above scenario is how I score it, though I'm less certain of a Kerry Florida win.

The Bush states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

(31 states 269 Electoral College votes)

The Kerry states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

(19 states and DC 269 Electoral College votes)