PDA

View Full Version : Is the DC forum really going to be abolished tomorrow?

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 10:45 AM
htismaqe said he was going to take down the DC forum at 8am tomorrow. True? What do you think? Thanks :hmmm:

patteeu
11-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Yes. First, they ethnicly cleansed us into a ghetto. Now they are herding us toward the gas chambers.

Actually, he later said it was a joke.

BigMeatballDave
11-02-2004, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't cry if its removed. If Kerry wins, it'll just be one big liberal masturbation fest in here...

NewChief
11-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Yes. First, they ethnicly cleansed us into a ghetto. Now they are herding us toward the gas chambers.

Actually, he later said it was a joke.

And then they came for me and there was no one left to say anything.

NewChief
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
I wouldn't cry if its removed. If Kerry wins, it'll just be one big liberal masturbation fest in here...

I'm sure the Cons will be the most gracious of winners if W. has 4 more. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 11:10 AM
This floormat is better, leave it alone.

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Followed up with a ghey marriage.

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 11:12 AM
This floormat is better, leave it alone.
Hey Big D, did you vote?

Braincase
11-02-2004, 11:13 AM
This format is pretty good. I find it to be an interesting sociological study into the mind of the conservative and liberal mind. I have found this quite entertaining.

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey Big D, did you vote?

Not yet, I will probably go early afternoon.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 12:00 PM
htismaqe said he was going to take down the DC forum at 8am tomorrow. True? What do you think? Thanks :hmmm:

Good lord you're a dumbass.

Maybe I'll just ban you at 8am in the morning and be done with it.

KC Dan
11-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Not yet, I will probably go early afternoon.
I CAN'T!!! I have been disenfranchised! My name mysteriously has been removed from the registered voters books. They say that the DMV here in Washington failed to provide my materials properly!

DOES ANYONE HAVE JESSE JACKSONS' PHONE NUMBER!!

I am pissed off.... friggin' liberals up here

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 12:06 PM
I CAN'T!!! I have been disenfranchised! My name mysteriously has been removed from the registered voters books. They say that the DMV here in Washington failed to provide my materials properly!

DOES ANYONE HAVE JESSE JACKSONS' PHONE NUMBER!!

I am pissed off.... friggin' liberals up here

Yea you got a boatload of them damn hippies up there.

BigMeatballDave
I'm sure the Cons will be the most gracious of winners if W. has 4 more. ROFLI plan on taking the high road. Unless, of course, Teej and Frankie start crying like the little bitches they are...

Bob Dole
And then they came for me and there was no one left to say anything.

But wasn't that due to the experiments?

KCWolfman
I am done in here come result time - win or lose.

BIG_DADDY

Good Call!! ROFL

ROYC75
11-02-2004, 12:10 PM

ROFL

NewChief
11-02-2004, 12:24 PM
But wasn't that due to the experiments?

Maybe. I think I've been programmed to forget.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 12:24 PM

Please...please...make it true!

Baby Lee
11-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Is the DC forum really going to be abolished tomorrow?
Is Taco John really leaving forever?

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 12:29 PM
Is Taco John really leaving forever?
Damn, you are begging for rep today.

chiefqueen
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Have this as a news/current events thread. Having everything in one forum made it too cumbersome to stay current IMO.

ENDelt260
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM

Sweet.

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Have this as a news/current events thread. Having everything in one forum made it too cumbersome to stay current IMO.
That I would be interested in.

bashing of Kerre' or GWB for four more years, I am not.

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 12:47 PM

Maybe I'll just ban you at 8am in the morning and be done with it. I actually DO think that the DC forum should be disbanded in the near future. But not at 8am in the morning. Give it a week or two after the election is concluded, then pull the plug.

Yes, I knew you were kidding. So was I with this thread. :p

But I did want to generate some discussion about "pulling the plug" on this forum sooner or later.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 12:48 PM
I actually DO think that the DC forum should be disbanded in the near future. But not at 8am in the morning. Give it a week or two after the election is concluded, then pull the plug.

Yes, I knew you were kidding. So was I with this thread. :p

But I did want to generate some discussion about "pulling the plug" on this forum sooner or later.

Generating discussion was the secondary point of my Friday joke. It accomplished exactly that, and culminated in a LANDSLIDE vote.

The DC forum will be staying, unless it comes up to another member referendum and the vote changes drastically.

Lightning Rod
11-02-2004, 12:49 PM
I hope to hell we know who was the victor by 8:00 AM

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Generating discussion was the secondary point of my Friday joke. It accomplished exactly that, and culminated in a LANDSLIDE vote.

The DC forum will be staying, unless it comes up to another member referendum and the vote changes drastically.
Read Chiefqueen's response. I believe it should be considered.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Read Chiefqueen's response. I believe it should be considered.

I don't get it. It seems contradictory.

The first sentence seems to suggest that we should confine political topics to a single thread in the main forum. The second sentence seems to suggest that having political threads in the main forum made it too hard to keep up.

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I don't get it. It seems contradictory.

The first sentence seems to suggest that we should confine political topics to a single thread in the main forum. The second sentence seems to suggest that having political threads in the main forum made it too hard to keep up.
I believe she was suggesting renaming this forum to a social issues area instead of solely politics.

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 01:07 PM

The DC forum will be staying, unless it comes up to another member referendum and the vote changes drastically. chiefqueen had a good idea. Why don't we change the DC forum to a "free for all" forum? It'll encompass everything that ISN'T Chiefs or NFL related. That will keep the Chiefs Lounge purely Chiefs discussions only. That sounds good. What do you think? Change the name from DC to Free For All?

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 01:07 PM
I believe she was suggesting renaming this forum to a social issues area instead of solely politics.

Ah, so she used the word "thread" but really meant "forum"? Gotcha.

So change it from Washington DC to San Francisco?

:D

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 01:10 PM
chiefqueen had a good idea. Why don't we change the DC forum to a "free for all" forum? It'll encompass everything that ISN'T Chiefs or NFL related. That will keep the Chiefs Lounge purely Chiefs discussions only. That sounds good. What do you think? Change the name from DC to Free For All?

DC's a perfect name. You should stick to posting stupid shit instead of coming up with ideas. Your really not an idea person.

Baby Lee
11-02-2004, 01:12 PM
chiefqueen had a good idea. Why don't we change the DC forum to a "free for all" forum? It'll encompass everything that ISN'T Chiefs or NFL related. That will keep the Chiefs Lounge purely Chiefs discussions only. That sounds good. What do you think? Change the name from DC to Free For All?
Bad, bad, bad idea.
We got ghettoized because lily-livers like Gaz go into hysterics at the sight of debate.
There's no reason to segregate all off topic discussions to a separate forum, unless you want to kill the atmosphere of the planet completely.

You want just Chiefs talk, go to the Star board.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 01:12 PM

Put it to a vote.

NewChief
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Bad, bad, bad idea.
We got ghettoized because lily-livers like Gaz go into hysterics at the sight of debate.
There's no reason to segregate all off topic discussions to a separate forum, unless you want to kill the atmosphere of the planet completely.

You want just Chiefs talk, go to the Star board.

Totally agree. There's a ton of people out there that want to read about game reviews, drinking binges, and other crap without having to wade through politics as well. The way it's segregated right now works just fine, imo.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
DC's a perfect name. You should stick to posting stupid shit instead of coming up with ideas. Your really not an idea person.
Comedy gold...

NewChief
11-02-2004, 01:21 PM

Vicious. ROFL

Logical
11-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Bad, bad, bad idea.

You want just Chiefs talk, go to the Star board.:thumb: In fairness even Gaz goes off topic occassionally. Witness his movie review threads.

Baby Lee
11-02-2004, 01:26 PM
:thumb: In fairness even Gaz goes off topic occassionally. Witness his movie review threads.
:thumb: - Though movie reviews are not as serious, or contentious, as politics.
I submit however, that he should replace his 'hoot' scale with a 'craptastic' scale, when movies like Charlie's Angels II get high marks.

Bowser
11-02-2004, 01:31 PM
I am done in here come result time - win or lose.

Thanks for the update, jAZ! :thumb:

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Bad, bad, bad idea.

You want just Chiefs talk, go to the Star board. This is the CHIEFS Planet. Other subjects are secondary. Please don't make fun of Gaz. He's the best and most liked poster on this BB.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 01:52 PM
This is the CHIEFS Planet. Other subjects are secondary. Please don't make fun of Gaz. He's the best and most liked poster on this BB.
Aside from yourself, obviously.

Baby Lee
11-02-2004, 02:06 PM
This is the CHIEFS Planet. Other subjects are secondary. Please don't make fun of Gaz. He's the best and most liked poster on this BB.
Tell you what. I'll let you know when I give a flying fvck what your opinions on the shape of the planet and membership of the planet deity society are.