PDA

View Full Version : Mason-Dixon's Final State Polls Show Bush Winning Big (Bad Kerry Internals)

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 10:04 AM
</script><div class="clr"></div><div class="w649 p6"><div class="headlineStory">Complete poll results from battleground states</div><div class="deckStory" style="margin-top:20px;">MSNBC-Knight Ridder polls conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling<br>and Research between October 25 and October 29, 2004</div><div></div></div><div class="w460 p1"><div class="textTimestamp">Updated: 1:21 p.m. ET Oct. 31, 2004</div></div><div class="w649"><div class="w460 p1" style="float:left;"><p class="textBodyBlack">Here are presidential race results from battleground states polled by Mason-Dixon Polling and Research for MSNBC and Knight Ridder and other news organizations.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" align=""><tr><td><SCRIPT language=javascript src=http://www.msnbc.com/modules/getdata.asp?id=elex04_polls_kr_full_041031&retfmt=js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=javascript src=http://www.msnbc.com/modules/poptext/poptext_codeV2.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>if (window.displayApp) { displayApp(elex04_polls_kr_full_041031); }</SCRIPT></td></tr></table></p><p class="textBodyBlack"><b><strong></p></script>

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6369953/

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 10:05 AM
It will be interesting to see which of the pollsters were right and wrong when this is over. Are D-Nise and Hel'n right that turnout renders these projections obsolete? Or did pollsters factor in the large turn-out? We're about 10 hours away from knowing...

Taco John
11-02-2004, 10:07 AM
That's the most jacked up poll I've seen all year...

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 10:14 AM

It's been pretty consistent for the past month...but, like I said, we'll know how accurate these number-crunchers were in a few hours.

ZepSinger
11-02-2004, 10:18 AM
It's been pretty consistent for the past month...but, like I said, we'll know how accurate these number-crunchers were in a few hours.

Speaking of which- when do the earliest returns come in? And is there a site that posts these? CNN.com has such information, but of course no precincts have reported yet. Just curious to see if there was another site that posts these early results, real-time.....

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 10:25 AM

ANd Taco knows his polls, the guy really gets around.

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Speaking of which- when do the earliest returns come in? And is there a site that posts these? CNN.com has such information, but of course no precincts have reported yet. Just curious to see if there was another site that posts these early results, real-time.....

The networks won't start calling races until they're over (beginning at 6PM), but the initial exit polling data will probably start seeping out around 1-2PM CST. It won't be definitive, but it will start to give us all a good indicator of what to expect later in the night.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 11:03 AM

Also remember that we're not going to see the same type of reporting as we have in years past, due to the debacle surrounding Florida in last year's election (Fox says Florida to Gore, no wait...Florida to Bush, no wait...)

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 11:05 AM
ANd Taco knows his polls, the guy really gets around.
You misspelled it, its poles.

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Also remember that we're not going to see the same type of reporting as we have in years past, due to the debacle surrounding Florida in last year's election (Fox says Florida to Gore, no wait...Florida to Bush, no wait...)
Exit polls, Druge puts em up.

Look for them in about an hour.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Exit polls, Druge puts em up.

Look for them in about an hour.

I was talking about the TV media outlets...