PDA

View Full Version : Official Republican / Conservative / Right Wing voter fraud thread.

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Post all accounts in the news of voter fraud committed by the conservatives, republicans or right wing groups in the '04 Presidential election here. I think it'll be good to have one thread that shows all the voter fraud in one place.

John_Wayne
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Nothing yet.

HolmeZz
11-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Actually Democrats reported vandalizati0n of some of their vehicles. Just heard it on MSNBC.

jcl-kcfan2
11-02-2004, 02:08 PM
The left have already vandalized GOP HQ's at some locations...

HolmeZz
11-02-2004, 02:09 PM
The left have already vandalized GOP HQ's at some locations...

Yup, and that was reported in the OTHER thread. This is for any right wing mischi3f.

KC Jones
11-02-2004, 02:10 PM
When I tried to park outside the polling place all the spaces were taken by expensive automobiles - clearly and attempt to turn away the poor. Furthermore there was a sign on the door saying appropriate dress required. Oh wait, that was the restaraunt I had lunch at - never mind.

Velvet_Jones
11-02-2004, 02:32 PM
When I was standing in line at my rural Leavenworth County poll, this lady in front of me had this huge mole on her nose and a smaller one on her forehead. She was a fair size girl and, from the looks of it, she was no stranger to AYKE buffets. She kinda smelled like bacon too but thatís a whole different story. Back to her moles. The big old mole was not something that was easily to ignore. There were several hairs hanging out of it and I thought to myself, "how hard is it to pluck a few hairs from a mole that is right on your freakin' nose?" The mood was very tense because she caught me staring at it several times. I was drawn to the mole like a moth to porch light. The mole had me in a trance and I was unable to break free. I kept getting mixed signals from the mole. Kerry rhymes with hairy and a bushy mole has Bush in the name. What was this mole trying to tell me? Come to find out it was telling me to vote for Janice Young (maiden name Moeller) as County Treasurer. I spent 20 minutes wrestling with the mole from hell just to find out that it was trying to tell me to vote for someone I was going to vote for anyway.

Would that be classified as voter intimidation?

Velvet

KCTitus
11-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Would that be classified as voter intimidation?

No, but now you know the hell jettio has to go through on a daily basis. The lithium helps.