PDA

View Full Version : Official Gunther_Fan Dumbass Thread/Post Thread

Amnorix
11-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Post all accounts of stupid posts or stupid threads started by Gunther_Fan here. I think it'll be good to have one thread that shows all the stupidity in one place.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 12:38 PM
This thread should get more replies than the girly thread.

BCD
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
:D

We could start one just like this, for Jettio, also...

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Just do a search on his username...oh and Tony Gonzales...and The Equalizer...hmm, there might be more...

Nevermind, they're all stupid.

NewChief
11-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Dude has to be a masochist. He gets more abuse and is more universally despised than any other poster on this board (on a board with meme, TJ, and gochiefs, that's saying something), yet he keeps coming back again and again.

It's incredible, but I guess it's cheaper than paying Mistress Demona to drip hot candle wax on your balls.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Dude has to be a masochist. He gets more abuse and is more universally despised than any other poster on this board (on a board with meme, TJ, and gochiefs, that's saying something), yet he keeps coming back again and again.

It's incredible, but I guess it's cheaper than paying Mistress Demona to drip hot candle wax on your balls.
No he's not. He gets tons of positive rep telling him how great he is.

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 03:55 PM
How did I miss this thread, classic.

Cochise
11-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Nah, I don't despise him as much as some others. He's irrelevant to me.

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Nah, I don't despise him as much as some others. He's irrelevant to me.

He's just stupid. There is only one person I truly don't like and that is Denise.

Gunther Fan
Queer me
Flunkie

Are all just tards in that order