PDA

View Full Version : As We Wait For the Results To Roll In...

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
I just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who participated on this board for the last nine months. I know we all don't agree on everything but, as I've said before, partisanship is a good thing and IMO the people who contributed to this board are among the smartest and most well-informed of any I have spoken to. A big :thumb: and a :clap: to everyone from the left and right! I hope that I get the opportunity to meet each of you some day...

KCTitus
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Oh, shut the hell up...

Hel'n
11-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Oh, shut the hell up...

Yeah, what he said... (said the partisan non-partisan b!tch)

;)

patteeu
11-02-2004, 01:24 PM
I know some have given you flack, but I think you are one of the best political posters I've ever read on a BB. You, along with many others here, made this forum very enjoyable for me. Thanks.

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 01:26 PM
I just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who participated on this board for the last nine months. I know we all don't agree on everything but, as I've said before, partisanship is a good thing and IMO the people who contributed to this board are among the smartest and most well-informed of any I have spoken to. A big :thumb: and a :clap: to everyone from the left and right! I hope that I get the opportunity to meet each of you some day...
:thumb:

Baby Lee
11-02-2004, 01:28 PM
I know some have given you flack, but I think you are one of the best political posters I've ever read on a BB. You, along with many others here, made this forum very enjoyable for me. Thanks.
You guys need lube and wetnaps, yet?

:p

Calcountry
11-02-2004, 01:28 PM
P.S. I use to admin a political only board, and this place puts it to shame, and it is a mostly football board.

Chiefsplanet is the best BB period.

BIG_DADDY
11-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Yea well everyone on the right is having a a Klan meeting in a couple months, naturally Duhnise and Flunkie won't be attending.

Duck Dog
11-02-2004, 01:37 PM
P.S. I use to admin a political only board, and this place puts it to shame, and it is a mostly football board.

Chiefsplanet is the best BB period.

No doubt about it. CP is a great place to read and find articles from all over the world. Tons of research already done for you. And if one sits back and keeps their yap shut, they will also learn something too.

RINGLEADER
11-02-2004, 01:46 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Braincase
11-02-2004, 02:00 PM
This round is on me....

http://www.magusbooks.com/dhenshaw/Events/Scotchfest2000/images/group%20toast.jpg

the Talking Can
11-02-2004, 03:02 PM
eat shi....oops, I mean I agree.....devastating!

Brando
11-02-2004, 03:04 PM
We definitely differ on a lot of views but you are very well informed and I respect your opinions even if I do not agree with them.

Donger
11-02-2004, 03:09 PM

"All f*cking Democrats must f*cking hang!!"

Whew! Sorry about that. Channeling Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket again.

Amnorix
11-02-2004, 03:14 PM
"All f*cking Democrats must f*cking hang!!"

Whew! Sorry about that. Channeling Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket again.

Maybe some of this would help...? :):p

http://www.ethlife.ethz.ch/images/valium-l.jpg

Donger
11-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Maybe some of this would help...? :):p

http://www.ethlife.ethz.ch/images/valium-l.jpg

Nah, I'm good. I don't get worked up about politics.

Service Pack 2 screwing up my home PC has got me near postal status, though.

memyselfI
11-02-2004, 03:16 PM

RL,

you've become one of my favorite delusional Cons. It's folks like you that make it hard to really dislike the entire crew...

Cochise
11-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Yep, had a good time here and learned some things, even if a few of you infuriate me sometimes. :# :p

And if I pissed anyone off over here, it was never personal, just an internet message board after all. Got a lot of friends who are libs and get along with them just fine in real life. So, sorry to all the libs who want, to kill me, it's too late because I already voted :thumb:

Cochise
11-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Nah, I'm good. I don't get worked up about politics.

Service Pack 2 screwing up my home PC has got me near postal status, though.

SP2 is bad, mmmkay.

patteeu
11-02-2004, 03:25 PM

Hehe. I would say how much I enjoy your posts too, but SDChiefsFan might start one of his old school homosexual relationship threads with me as the posterboy. :)