PDA

View Full Version : An observation

Raiderhader
11-02-2004, 08:03 PM
After the Spain incident I fully expected some form of terrorist attack on our country to try and influence our election. The day is not over and L.A. sits in part of the country that is still voting, but if there were to be an attack I would wager it would have happened much earlier than this (maybe even weeks before today).

Yet what activity have we seen from our sworn enemy? A video tape intended to influence the vote. A harmless f#cking video tape. We have taken the fight to the enemy, they are on the defensive, they are running for their lives or fighting for their former strongholds. The WOT has been successful. We vote today in peace and quiet.

I predicted an attack, I was wrong. It would appear we have been more successful in our offensive than even I thought. And tht is pretty damned good.

B2chiefsfan
11-02-2004, 08:05 PM
After the Spain incident I fully expected some form of terrorist attack on our country to try and influence our election. The day is not over and L.A. sits in part of the country that is still voting, but if there were to be an attack I would wager it would have happened much earlier than this (maybe even weeks before today).

Yet what activity have we seen from our sworn enemy? A video tape intended to influence the vote. A harmless f#cking video tape. We have taken the fight to the enemy, they are on the defensive, they are running for their lives or fighting for their former strongholds. The WOT has been successful. We vote today in peace and quiet.

I predicted an attack, I was wrong. It would appear we have been more successful in our offensive than even I thought. And tht is pretty damned good.

:thumb:

Patriot 21
11-02-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm with ya hader.....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=103179

Patriot 21
11-02-2004, 08:14 PM
BUT REMEMBER! Michael Morose says "there is no terrorist threat." :rolleyes:

Raiderhader
11-02-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm with ya hader.....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=103179

Well don't I feel stupidly repetitive....

siberian khatru
11-02-2004, 08:19 PM
They couldn't disrupt the Australian election.
They couldn't disrupt the Afghanistan election.
They couldn't disrupt the U.S. election.

Fug 'em.

Patriot 21
11-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Well don't I feel stupidly repetitive....

NO need to......great minds think alike.......your post was much more profound.

Raiderhader
11-02-2004, 08:24 PM
NO need to......great minds think alike.......your post was much more profound.

It does bear repeating. But I still should have scrolled down the front page to see if anyone else had made the point already.