PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, President Bush, Good to see You Back

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Duhnise, jAZ, penchief, TJ, Frankie, MadprophetMargin, Talking Can, jettio etc etc etc:

Say it with me, FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

See, that was nice. To all you with vehemence and stupid projections, I hope it stings like hell.

To those of you who are more concerned with your nation than with your party, I certainly hope the two sides can work together much more substantially than they have in the last 4 years.

Patriot 21
11-02-2004, 11:51 PM
HELL YEAH!

Now we just have to figure out how to knock Hitlery out of the pic!

B2chiefsfan
11-02-2004, 11:52 PM
HELL YEAH!

Now we just have to figure out how to knock Hitlery out of the pic!

Bring on the Terminator!!!

Patriot 21
11-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Bring on the Terminator!!!

Oh damn............here we go. Already talking about the next election. ROFL

Frankly, I'd rather have Hitlery. Why? Because we wouldn't have to amend The Constitution in order for her to be Pres.

B2chiefsfan
11-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Oh damn............here we go. Already talking about the next election. ROFL

Frankly, I'd rather have Hitlery. Why? Because we wouldn't have to amend The Constitution in order for her to be Pres.

Hitlery would be the scariest Pres. of all time.

Bearcat2005
11-03-2004, 02:11 AM
Duhnise, jAZ, penchief, TJ, Frankie, MadprophetMargin, Talking Can, jettio etc etc etc:

See, that was nice. To all you with vehemence and stupid projections, I hope it stings like hell.

To those of you who are more concerned with your nation than with your party, I certainly hope the two sides can work together much more substantially than they have in the last 4 years.
Amen brother, Amen!

Donger
11-03-2004, 02:13 AM

Bush STILL sucks!

Cochise
11-03-2004, 02:29 AM
So, to recap, is this 4 consecutive election cycles with Democrats losing ground in Congress?

2 consecutive presidential losses.

Democrats again out of power in both houses of Congress and in the White House.

Something in the area of a 4-5 million vote swing nationwide from last time.

Ready for new leadership yet? Ready to kick the kooks out and rejoin reality?

Joe Seahawk
11-03-2004, 02:31 AM
So, to recap, is this 4 consecutive election cycles with Democrats losing ground in Congress?

Oopsie Poopsie!!

SBK
11-03-2004, 02:34 AM

This is logic, and we know it doesn't exist on the left. They will assume they need to get MORE liberal. It shouldn't take a decade to realize you are out of the mainstream in this country, especially for the supposed brains of the country.

Miles
11-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Well the Redskins theory is now been debunked. Now its officially a BS coincidence as it was all along.

Phobia
11-03-2004, 02:35 AM
How can this be? Hel'n assured me that Kerry would win.