PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else catch....

Brando
11-02-2004, 11:52 PM
...Alan Keyes concession speach? We've got Al Sharpton you guys can definitely have Alan Keyes :thumb:

KCWolfman
11-02-2004, 11:59 PM
Keyes has orchestrated riots that killed people and supported the lies of racial crimes that never occurred?

Brando
11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
I won't argue with you about Sharpton. He's definitely a real peach. At least admit that Keyes is dillusional.

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 12:03 AM
I won't argue with you about Sharpton. He's definitely a real peach. At least admit that Keyes is dillusional.
Hell yes. Half of both sides are.

The difference is that the RNC did not invite David Duke to be a Key Note Speaker.

Brando
11-03-2004, 12:05 AM
LOL...good point!

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 12:08 AM
LOL...good point!
You know, Brando, you are pretty cool to take all the ribbing tonight for your absent friends. You just recently trailed on and you had the guts to tough out tonight on the board.

Your cowardly buddies could learn a lesson from you.

Rep

Brando
11-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Thanks man. I've got to live with the results and I've still got Red Chief's blood pumping in my veins.
Thanks for cutting me some slack! Rep back at cha!

WoodDraw
11-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Gays spread incest! God hates you! Vote for me!

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Gays spread incest! God hates you! Vote for me!
It was easy when we were up against

I was for the war before I was against it.

Face it, you guys put up the single worst candidate you could find. Anyone with an iota of charisma would have beaten the POTUS with the issues he has had and the propaganda run against him coupled with mistakes he has made.

Too bad your party has moved too far left to find that candidate.

Brando
11-03-2004, 12:26 AM
I have to imagine that Dean would have come closer to the center and toned down his rhetoric if he was the nominee.
Other than him I don't think anyone else had a chance.
I've got my eye on Obama in eight to twelve years . He has what it takes to make one helluva politician.
I think he'll really need to establish himself because of his skin color, which is a sad commentary on our country more than anyhting else.
But he is more eloquent than Clinton and seems to have great morals.

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 12:27 AM
I have to imagine that Dean would have come closer to the center and toned down his rhetoric if he was the nominee.
Other than him I don't think anyone else had a chance.
I've got my eye on Obama in eight to twelve years . He has what it takes to make one helluva politician.
I think he'll really need to establish himself because of his skin color, which is a sad commentary on our country more than anyhting else.
But he is more eloquent than Clinton and seems to have great morals.
I would avoid the "my baby's daddy" comment from his wife - it doesn't help the stereotype.

Other than that, yes, he would be a real challenger

Brando
11-03-2004, 12:30 AM
maybe him and Ahnold down the line..that would seem to be a real choice.