PDA

View Full Version : Wow. CNN looks like they're gonna puke.

Donger
11-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Just for fun, I switched over to CNN to watch their coverage. Seems like they're going to go into shock any minute.

Too bad they've been "Fox'ed" according to some.

Bwana
11-03-2004, 01:01 AM
That's the same reason I went over and watched CBS. I wanted to see what Danny Boys "spin" would be.

Donger
11-03-2004, 01:01 AM
That's the same reason I went over and watch CBS. I wanted to see what Danny Boys "spin" would be.

Pray tell. I won't watch that hack.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:02 AM
Fox has been pretty even from what I've seen, compared to some others (NBC, CNN, CBS) who look like their dogs have died.

ChiefsCountry
CNN looks like Peyton Manning did on Sunday.

Bwana

It had great entertainment value. ROFL

Sideburn
It's been good...real good.

Donger
11-03-2004, 01:03 AM
CNN looks like Peyton Manning did on Sunday.

ROFL

I was thinking the same thing. Judy Woodruff to be precise. Looks like someone kicked her in the tootie, just like Peyton.

tk13
11-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Fox has been pretty even from what I've seen, compared to some others (NBC, CNN, CBS) who look like their dogs have died.
You know, maybe it's just me, but I've just never seen NBC's bias, Brokaw and Russert always seem pretty fair to me.... but people lump them in with the Dan Rather's of the world who obviously have some bias....

Donger
11-03-2004, 01:05 AM
You know, maybe it's just me, but I've just never seen NBC's bias, Brokaw and Russert always seem pretty fair to me.... but people lump them in with the Dan Rather's of the world who obviously have some bias....

Brokaw seems to be the least biased of the network anchors, IMO.

WilliamTheIrish
I wish they'd interview Michael Moore. The look on that multiple chinned mug would have to be priceless.

SNR
http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/images/CNN-Election-Winner.jpg

Michael Michigan
They've lost it.

Bwana
11-03-2004, 01:06 AM
I wish they'd interview Michael Moore. The look on that multiple chinned mug would have to be priceless.

No doubt that fat hunk of goo is also on his way to Ohio.

ChiefsCountry
11-03-2004, 01:07 AM

Get Dan Rather to do it. ROFL They can cry together.

Brando
11-03-2004, 01:08 AM
What I can't stand is how these commentators on MSNBC keep on going with the flow.
I just heard Pat Buchanan justifying Kerry holding out hope for Ohio when all night he's been on him.
I'd also love to get a good clean kick at Ron Silver's teeth. I would be willing to offer up the same chance to any of your reps on Michael Moore.

Ultra Peanut
CNN looks like Peyton Manning did on Sunday.:LOL:

listopencil
Optimus Prime is a war President.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:09 AM
http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/images/CNN-Election-Winner.jpgI think that was in a Fark PS contest.

Fairplay
11-03-2004, 01:10 AM

I think NBC is the fairest of the big 3.

Fairplay
11-03-2004, 01:13 AM
No doubt that fat hunk of goo is also on his way to Ohio.

Micheal Moore.
No. Hes got cameras rolling on all this. He will have another movie of how America is going down the shi**er, main stream America is screwed up and all.

Bwana
11-03-2004, 01:14 AM
Micheal Moore.
No. Hes got cameras rolling on all this. He will have another movie of how America is going down the shi**er, main stream America is screwed up and all.

I wouldn't doubt that either. :shake:

patteeu
11-03-2004, 01:16 AM

I was watching NBC when they called Ohio for Bush. I could have sworn that Brokaw was on the verge of tears. I guess it could just be his age or something, but I seriously thought he was going to start crying.

patteeu
11-03-2004, 01:18 AM
What I can't stand is how these commentators on MSNBC keep on going with the flow.
I just heard Pat Buchanan justifying Kerry holding out hope for Ohio when all night he's been on him.
I'd also love to get a good clean kick at Ron Silver's teeth. I would be willing to offer up the same chance to any of your reps on Michael Moore.

What have you got against Ron Silver? Sure he's an unlikely Bush supporter, but he hasn't done anything like what Michael Moore has done to deserve that kick in the teeth as far as I know.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:19 AM
I envision Kerry weeping in a corner and Bush coughing up a Milk Dud right about now.

RINGLEADER
11-03-2004, 01:19 AM
When I switched over Wolf was screaming about not calling the race and Judy Woodruff was breathlessly screaming "PROVISIONAL BALLOTS! PROVISIONAL BALLOTS!"

Miles
11-03-2004, 01:20 AM
Micheal Moore.

Yeah que up lame ass simi offensive title.

Brando
11-03-2004, 01:20 AM
What have you got against Ron Silver? Sure he's an unlikely Bush supporter, but he hasn't done anything like what Michael Moore has done to deserve that kick in the teeth as far as I know.

He just an AH to the extreme. I'll draw a better comparison..how about Bill Maher? He's got to get under your skin.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Yeah que up lame ass simi offensive title.America in a Handbasket?

Brando
I have to imagine that Moore is going to do something...I don't know what though. Maybe he'll go on the Subway diet?

ChiefsCountry
When I switched over Wolf was screaming about not calling the race and Judy Woodruff was breathlessly screaming "PROVISIONAL BALLOTS! PROVISIONAL BALLOTS!"

Gotta love CNN. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:22 AM
He just an AH to the extreme. I'll draw a better comparison..how about Bill Maher? He's got to get under your skin.Bill Maher is a pompous, conceited douchenozzle.

Donger
11-03-2004, 01:22 AM

Sounds like the exact moment I switched over.

Too bad they've turned into Fox News.

Someone on this BB told me that they had a few months ago...

Damn conservative media shills.

Cochise
11-03-2004, 01:23 AM

I agree with that. Jennings and Donaldson, Koppel, Rather et al., make me ill, but I've nothing against Brokaw or Russert.

Fairplay
11-03-2004, 01:38 AM
Bill Maher is a pompous, conceited douchenozzle.

He thinks hes "it", thats for sure.

Miles
11-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Usually i like CNN's coverage and usually dont see it as biased. But damn this is geting pretty sad. They are only covering the little chance in hell of Kerry winning rather than what it really going on.

Donger
11-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Usually i like CNN's coverage and usually dont see it as biased. But damn this is geting pretty sad. They are only covering the little chance in hell of Kerry winning rather than what it really going on.

"Welcome to the real world."

SBK
11-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Moore should be happy. He's said all along he wants the oval office returned to the people, since Bush didn't win the popular vote in 2000. Looks like he got his wish tonight, with Bush gaining the highest popular vote since 1984.

patteeu
11-03-2004, 05:51 PM
He just an AH to the extreme. I'll draw a better comparison..how about Bill Maher? He's got to get under your skin.

I don't have a problem with Maher, but I know what you mean. That does seem like a better comparison.

Rausch
11-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Bill Maher is a pompous, conceited douchenozzle.

True. But he's just a liberal Dennis Miller.

I enjoy both of them. I don't like Maher's show on HBO (usually just 3 extreme liberals and a die-hard conservative tool) but do like his comedy/political commentary...

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 06:04 PM
I noticed last night that they kept going on and on about Kerry having a chance to win but their body posture told a different story. I would expect no less form the Communist News Network.

B2chiefsfan
11-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Anyone see MSNBC Hardball?? Ron Reagan and whoever that dits is were spout off about a nation divided and we're on the verge of somekind of civil war. You libbies simply kill me. Whose going to be your revolutionary leader??? Michael Moore??

I guess we're all going to die, Poofy...........

B2chiefsfan
11-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Moore should be happy. He's said all along he wants the oval office returned to the people, since Bush didn't win the popular vote in 2000. Looks like he got his wish tonight, with Bush gaining the highest popular vote since 1984.

The highest popular vote ever!!!

Rausch
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Anyone see MSNBC Hardball?? Ron Reagan and whoever that dits is were spout off about a nation divided and we're on the verge of somekind of civil war. You libbies simply kill me. Whose going to be your revolutionary leader??? Michael Moore??

I guess we're all going to die, Poofy...........

:)

http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?id=72704

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
It had great entertainment value. ROFL
When it became obvious, that CNN wanted another Florida outcome by projecting Ohio "green", I went to bed.

Who's idea was that? We now project Ohio goes "green", as if that is an option until the fuggin lawyers get here. It was the same as saying, "pssst, Kerry, if you want to challenge, we are with you here at CNN."

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 06:30 PM
I agree, they are liberal, but they try to stay fair.

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 06:30 PM
I heard MM has O D'd on qualudes.

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 06:32 PM
I think NBC is the fairest of the big 3.
That should read, NBC is the fairest of the shrinking 3.

B2chiefsfan
11-03-2004, 06:32 PM
:)

http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?id=72704ROFLROFL

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 06:36 PM
And now, I would like to reach out to Michael Moore, by offering him a free year of Jenny Craig and a membership to Big Daddy's gym.

:p

Garcia Bronco
11-03-2004, 07:33 PM
NBC was very fair last night....CBS and CNN on the other hand were rediculous.

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 07:45 PM
And now, I would like to reach out to Michael Moore, by offering him a free year of Jenny Craig and a membership to Big Daddy's gym.

:p

Hell I would pay for a stomach stapling for MM if the Dr.'s promised to staple his lips as well.

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 07:50 PM
NBC was very fair last night....CBS and CNN on the other hand were rediculous.

I agree you can add MSNBC with CNN and CBS. I flipped between Fox and NBC up until 1:30 went to bed and was woke up by a damn trouble alarm on my Home security system at 5:30 couldn't go back to sleep because I wanted to know if anything was happening so I flipped the TV back on to Fox. What a waste that was. Nothing had happened and there were no developments until about 8:00.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 04:16 AM

Watch what you wish for, you might just get it.

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 07:00 AM
Did anyone see that yesterday AM, all of the Today show cast was wearing all black?

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Did anyone see that yesterday AM, all of the Today show cast was wearing all black?

ROFL I was wondering if anyone else noticed that. Guess what, when Bush won the election last time they wore all black as well. Katie Couric had this depressed look on her.
Wearing all black like they were going to a funeral.

stevieray
11-04-2004, 07:30 AM

Katie is so self-absorbed, she wishes she was a guy so she could go out with herself.

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 07:39 AM
Katie is so self-absorbed, she wishes she was a guy so she could go out with herself.

Fugg that stupid bidge. Remember that truck driver that was kidnapped in Iraq, he later escaped and lead troops to his kidnappers? Well, shortly after he was kidnapped Katie had his wife on her POS morning show and said, and I’m not kidding here, “Your husband has been kidnapped by terrorists that have already cut the head off another victim. How does that make you feel about Bush’s policies?” :rolleyes: :shake:

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 08:03 AM
Fugg that stupid bidge. Remember that truck driver that was kidnapped in Iraq, he later escaped and lead troops to his kidnappers? Well, shortly after he was kidnapped Katie had his wife on her POS morning show and said, and I’m not kidding here, “Your husband has been kidnapped by terrorists that have already cut the head off another victim. How does that make you feel about Bush’s policies?” :rolleyes: :shake:

Hi im Katie, and yes im a bitch.