PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's Election night party just disbanded.

stumppy
11-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Just heard on ABC that they heard a voice over the P.A. system that said "Thanks for coming, goodnight" Everyone pretty much just stood up and walked out.
I think I heard a little sniffle in his voice.
ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
11-03-2004, 01:06 AM
those really in power told him that he isnt gonna win. As a poker man... Id have to say that is a tell...

RINGLEADER
11-03-2004, 03:09 AM
I did find it funny that it was raining on their outdoor get-together. Just like it did four year ago on the Gore supporters.

stumppy
11-03-2004, 03:11 AM
I did find it funny that it was raining on their outdoor get-together. Just like it did four year ago on the Gore supporters.

One of my brothers got married outside, it rained on them too. The marriage turned out about the same as sKerry's campaign.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 03:21 AM
I liked the shot they were showing on CNN at about midnight. It was a split-screen of the Bush and Kerry parties. The Bush house was still packed, and the only thing in the crowd or on the stage at the Kerry party was a cleanup crew. ROFL

stumppy
11-03-2004, 03:24 AM
I liked the shot they were showing on CNN at about midnight. It was a split-screen of the Bush and Kerry parties. The Bush house was still packed, and the only thing in the crowd or on the stage at the Kerry party was a cleanup crew. ROFL

I was watching that too. How pathetic.ROFL