PDA

View Full Version : Mr Kerre', are you a Uniter or a Divider?

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 06:03 AM
It is time to stop disenfranchising those who worked so hard for you and step down. Give your concession speech and thank your workers. Anything else belittles you and your volunteers. It also divides our nation unnecessarily.

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 06:05 AM
Yup.

Donger
11-03-2004, 07:32 AM
I'm actually a little surprised by Kerry not conceding yet. I thought he was not was not quite the bitch that Gore was/is.

Guess I was wrong.

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2004, 07:38 AM
I'm actually a little surprised by Kerry not conceding yet. I thought he was not was not quite the bitch that Gore was/is.

Guess I was wrong.

I'm a bit surprised too. Elitist, arrogant, snobby East Coast pricks normally attempt to fein the appearance of "grace" and "class."

Guess not. :rolleyes:

SBK
11-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Well, he hasn't declared himself the winner yet, which is what he said he would do. But the fat lady's already sung a whole opera by now, time to tuck away the long face and head back home.

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 07:58 AM
The idiot retains his senate seat, I will be paying more attention to his voting record. Edwards, on the other hand will be non-existent and really pissed when Bush goes after his frivolous law suites.

Cochise
11-03-2004, 08:05 AM
I think they are going to wait for the provisional ballots to be counted before they even consider giving up.

Obviously, those are not going to give him the lead, but I think they are hoping they will make it tighten a little bit so they can challenge without looking like complete crybabies, start marching around the state crying about "voter intimidation" and "disenfranchisement", and at least preserve some of their credibility.

I mean, let's face it, the party has been losing ground since Clinton was re-elected. They dumped the person who was the obvious choice in the primaries for the most electable candidate. They lost more seats in Congress. They are looking at, what, a 5 million vote swing against them in the popular vote over last time.

They have to allege some kind of corruption to maintain credibility. Their base has to be upset and want and entire changing of the guard. They need something to make it out not to look like this is about the 4th consecutive wholesale rejection of their platform by the voting public, but that the other guys cheated. People don't give money to a party they think is going to be flushing it down the toilet with poor candidates and poor leadership.

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 08:10 AM
I think they are going to wait for the provisional ballots to be counted before they even consider giving up.

Obviously, those are not going to give him the lead, but I think they are hoping they will make it tighten a little bit so they can challenge without looking like complete crybabies, start marching around the state crying about "voter intimidation" and "disenfranchisement", and at least preserve some of their credibility.

I mean, let's face it, the party has been losing ground since Clinton was re-elected. They dumped the person who was the obvious choice in the primaries for the most electable candidate. They lost more seats in Congress. They are looking at, what, a 5 million vote swing against them in the popular vote over last time.

They have to allege some kind of corruption to maintain credibility. Their base has to be upset and want and entire changing of the guard. They need something to make it out not to look like this is about the 4th consecutive wholesale rejection of their platform by the voting public, but that the other guys cheated. People don't give money to a party they think is going to be flushing it down the toilet with poor candidates and poor leadership.

They are so out of touch, I believe this is the path they'll take.

alanm
11-03-2004, 08:14 AM
It is time to stop disenfranchising those who worked so hard for you and step down. Give your concession speech and thank your workers. Anything else belittles you and your volunteers. It also divides our nation unnecessarily.You and I both know the answer to that Russ. They'll kick and scream and cry foul. Hold their breath till they get their way. And act like the whiney little biotches they are. And they wonder why they keep losing. :shake:

Cochise
11-03-2004, 08:15 AM
They are so out of touch, I believe this is the path they'll take.

Not because they think there's any chance that they will win, but just so they can keep calling the other side cheaters and keep their own base's eye off the ball, their incompetent leadership, complete lack of identity, extremeists tilting the party even further left, etc.

Bwana
11-03-2004, 08:20 AM
The next 24 hours will tell me a great deal on what kind of a man Kerry is.

alanm
11-03-2004, 08:22 AM
The next 24 hours will tell me a great deal on what kind of a man Kerry is.He'll do what the "Man" of the house tells him to do. :thumb:

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Not because they think there's any chance that they will win, but just so they can keep calling the other side cheaters and keep their own base's eye off the ball, their incompetent leadership, complete lack of identity, extremeists tilting the party even further left, etc.

All reasons why there base count is dropping like flies and if something doesn't change fast, all the'll have left is the meme's, frankies, and the jettio's of the country, who's voices mean nothing.