PDA

View Full Version : The Dems candidate for 08

memyselfI
11-03-2004, 08:46 AM
I would have liked to see Edwards as the candidate this go round but since he took the VP nomination he's effectively doomed his career, IMO.

So, any Dems on the Evan Bayh/Obama or Joe Biden/Bayh bandwagon?

stevieray
11-03-2004, 08:49 AM
It would be prudent to actually nominate someone who really represents the party, as opposed to acting like a three year old for four years, unable to to acknowledge that the american public doesn't buy into hate and spite as shown by you and others.

memyselfI
11-03-2004, 09:40 AM
FWIW, I think that the re-election of Dennis Moore in VERY REPUBLICAN KS/JOCO is PROOF positive that given a GOOD Democrat candidate a right wing nut job can be easily defeated as was Kris Kobach...

the Cons went too far right and got their arses kicked.

This should serve as a GOOD example of what the Dems need to do nationwide.

MarcBulger
11-03-2004, 09:56 AM
People realize that the radical left have taken over the Dem party. Evan Bayh would have agood chance, he is a conservative dem. If he was able to do what sick willie did i.e. run in the Middle/Cons then after elected turn left he would have a chance.

alpha_omega
11-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Lieberman

Bwana
11-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Ted Kennedy?

patteeu
11-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Joe Biden has taken his shot (albeit using the words of another man) and failed. He's also getting pretty old. Drop him from your short list.

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Lieberman
HELL no.

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Tally me up on the Barack Obama bandwagon. So far.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Be sure and keep that avatar for awhile loser.

htismaqe
11-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Obama has personality.

But he's also black.

It's unfortunate, but I'm not sure he'd be able to win a national election...

WarCry!
11-03-2004, 10:33 AM
08 candidate will be none other than Hillary Clinton. Bank on it.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
08 candidate will be none other than Hillary Clinton. Bank on it.

Against Ahhhhhhnold she won't have a chance.

WarCry!
11-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Against Ahhhhhhnold she won't have a chance.

If Ahhhhhnold means the current governor of California, he isn't eligible to be president (unless we get a constitutional amendment by 08 which won't happen). I'm not sure who the Rep. nominee might be.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Meme,

Gonna change the avatar huh, don't worry girl I am sure the alimony and child support checks are still in the mail. The unemployment check could get cut short though with a Republican in office though. Looks like it's time to find a new victim and kick out another kid.

ZepSinger
11-03-2004, 10:39 AM
FWIW, I think that the re-election of Dennis Moore in VERY REPUBLICAN KS/JOCO is PROOF positive that given a GOOD Democrat candidate a right wing nut job can be easily defeated as was Kris Kobach...

If being a 'right wing nut job' means taking a stand for traditional marriage, being against abortion, and wanting to protect our borders, color me RWNJ.

Tasteless avatar. Just what I'd expect from a biatch like you.
:shake:

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 10:39 AM
If Ahhhhhnold means the current governor of California, he isn't eligible to be president (unless we get a constitutional amendment by 08 which won't happen). I'm not sure who the Rep. nominee might be.
I wouldn't mind the Republicans getting it if the Democratic party keeps serving up crappy candidates, but please don't give us another Bush republicans...

Cochise
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM

:rolleyes: Whatever, Dennis Moore is a liberal wingnut, he just can't lose because of Wyandotte County.

htismaqe
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't count out Rudi for the GOP ticket in 08.

Cochise
11-03-2004, 10:43 AM
What is the obsession with Obama? What has he done up to this point? He won an election to the Senate where he had basically no opposition. What else?

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 10:50 AM

Remember the Republicans are really in control of the ship now if they want him they will get it done.

BigRedChief
11-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Why not slick Willie? He'd be more entertaining.

memyselfI
11-03-2004, 11:01 AM
If being a 'right wing nut job' means taking a stand for traditional marriage, being against abortion, and wanting to protect our borders, color me RWNJ.

Tasteless avatar. Just what I'd expect from a biatch like you.
:shake:

:deevee: Dog peeing by a BC04 sign. Rather tame compared to what is out there...

and what is too come. ROFL

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 11:05 AM
What is the obsession with Obama? What has he done up to this point? He won an election to the Senate where he had basically no opposition. What else?

He delivered an up-lifting speech :) that gave some lefties hope that they were actually human. And his wife has a very nice ass on her.

MarcBulger
11-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Easy big daddy you will get in trouble if you make fun of Meme's children and their fathers.

Bearcat2005
11-03-2004, 11:12 AM

I hope you know Dennis Moore is a very conservative Dem, so if you say a good Dem is a very conservative one the I would have to agree with you!

ck_IN
11-03-2004, 11:12 AM
I think the pres candidate will be the first biatch, AKA Hillary. I also wouldn't be surprised to see her pick Obama. It will be purely pandering and tokenism but it would fit perfectly with the style of that witch.