PDA

View Full Version : Is Daschle "deeply saddened" this morning?

Donger
11-03-2004, 09:10 AM
ROFL

Sorry, couldn't help it.

mlyonsd
11-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Daschle got what he had coming. He could have lived out his political career until he wanted to retire if he had just played moderate democrat.

South Dakotans can tolerate moderate democrats. But when he put himself in the limelight by running for majority leader he destroyed himself by being forced to move too far to the left for the typical South Dakotan.

He paid the price for wanting to be in the front row.

oldandslow
11-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Just to let you know. Thune received 31% of Native American vote. Stephanie Herseth (dem running for our only house seat) received 92%. CNN said it was Daschle buying house in DC. What a Crock!!!! They do not know anything about this state. Daschle lost by letting Thune capture nearly 2500 native votes (which is a 5000 vote swing). How He voted for the Homestake mine particle accelerator project which sits on the holiest of Lakota lands.

Funny how cautious CNN was. Dan Rather is nuts! All sorts of weird comments.

A 4 mill pop vote win for Bush is huge!

Turnout was also overplayed. We did not come anywhere near the 120-125 million level that the pundits were talking about.

Gay marriage was key in turnout of the cultural conservatives. James Carville said on CNN that Democrats need to figure out how to win in red states now. Duh, no kidding James.

Karl Rove is a genius.

Cochise
11-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Thank goodness we dont have to look at that assclown on TV anymore. What a fraud. He picked advancing his career with the party over his constituents and I am glad he paid the price.

+1 senate seat PBJ

alanm
11-03-2004, 09:19 AM
One can only hope he takes a flying leap off the Crazy Horse monument. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Daschle got what he had coming. He could have lived out his political career until he wanted to retire if he had just played moderate democrat.

South Dakotans can tolerate moderate democrats. But when he put himself in the limelight by running for majority leader he destroyed himself by being forced to move too far to the left for the typical South Dakotan.

He paid the price for wanting to be in the front row.

As another SD citizen, what he said.... :thumb:

Iowanian
11-03-2004, 09:23 AM
I could not be happier that Tom Dumbshell lost his seat.

That guy was a piss poor representative of the midwest.

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2004, 09:32 AM
I could not be happier that Tom Dumbshell lost his seat.

That guy was a piss poor representative of the midwest.

The appeal of pork and "power" almost convinced enough idiots to retain him; fortunately, us Blue-Dog Dems/moderate Reps kicked his azz out.... :thumb:

KCTitus
11-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Reminds me of 1994 when Tom Foley, the Speaker of the House, lost his district and Rostenkowski lost his seat.

NewChief
11-03-2004, 09:52 AM
He voted for the Homestake mine particle accelerator project which sits on the holiest of Lakota lands.

Exactly the kind of hypocritical manuever that I referred to in my other post. This kind of crap can't stand if the Dems are going to ever have a hope of winning.

"Of course I'm an environmentalist and want to preserve the environment! Except, of course, when my donors don't want me to be."

Taco John
11-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Wow. You're really handling this with a lot of class Donger...

Oh wait. You're actually being a dick.

Brock
11-03-2004, 10:15 AM

Looks like somebody's feelings are hurt. Too bad, loser.

Donger
11-03-2004, 10:18 AM

Yeah, I am. At least when it comes to Daschle.

KCTitus
11-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I am. At least when it comes to Daschle.

and rightly so...

dtebbe
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
The appeal of pork and "power" almost convinced enough idiots to retain him; fortunately, us Blue-Dog Dems/moderate Reps kicked his azz out.... :thumb:

Hats off to the lot of you. Dasshole did nothing but hold up everything and was the king of pet pork.

DT

KingPriest2
11-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Looks like somebody's feelings are hurt. Too bad, loser.

TAco was a abused child growing up. He feels everyone is going to beat him up. He also feels he is being ganged up on. Feeling that he is not going to get a chance to get ahead in life.

You see Taco has what they call having no social skills. He has very low self esteem and confidence. If someone teases him TJ attacks them calls them names. So we have to be easy on TJ

Hmmm NO we won't do that.

trndobrd
11-03-2004, 02:17 PM
ROFL

Sorry, couldn't help it.

What? Trying to find a new pastime since you can no longer sit around and question John Kerry's patriotism?

Taco John
11-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Hats off to the lot of you. Dasshole did nothing but hold up everything and was the king of pet pork.

DT

Yeah he was. I'm pretty glad Dashle is out of there. Finally South Dakota can get off the pork barrel gravy train that they've been riding, and another state can belly up to the trough.

Taco John
11-03-2004, 09:13 PM
TAco was a abused child growing up. He feels everyone is going to beat him up. He also feels he is being ganged up on. Feeling that he is not going to get a chance to get ahead in life.

You see Taco has what they call having no social skills. He has very low self esteem and confidence. If someone teases him TJ attacks them calls them names. So we have to be easy on TJ

Hmmm NO we won't do that.

Are you still whining about getting your penis stepped on? You can say all the bad things you want about me. I don't care. Your post makes no sense.

This is downside of rep... You give a jackass bad rep, and then when they start a thread whining about it, and get publically flogged, they feel the need to get you back for their embarassment and humiliation.

We get it dude. You didn't like how that thread turned out. Let it go.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 04:08 AM
Funny how cautious CNN was. Dan Rather is nuts! All sorts of weird comments.

Gay marriage was key in turnout of the cultural conservatives. James Carville said on CNN that Democrats need to figure out how to win in red states now. Duh, no kidding James.

Karl Rove is a genius.

Dan rather is nuts? Surely you jest. I watched him back in 94 election when the Senate and House went to the republicans. His jaw dropped in disbelief. He was stuttering and looking around, a panic look was on his face. I think he was wondering "Is this true or is someone pulling a joke on me?"

James Carville. I looked up ugly in the dictionary and his picture was there. That guys so out of touch with the American public its sickening.
The democrats won't fix whats wrong with their party. Last election after losses, they decided to go more to the left, to show a clear difference between the partys.
It won't change this time. The political talk shows today have been telling them they are getting out of touch with regular americans. They hear the advise, but will they take it. I doubt it. History will repeat itself, i predict.

Karl Rove a genius? A political mastermind.

KingPriest2
11-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Are you still whining about getting your penis stepped on? You can say all the bad things you want about me. I don't care. Your post makes no sense.

This is downside of rep... You give a jackass bad rep, and then when they start a thread whining about it, and get publically flogged, they feel the need to get you back for their embarassment and humiliation.

We get it dude. You didn't like how that thread turned out. Let it go.

TJ give it up man. You need to lighten up. My God you are so obsessed with me. TJ I am not gay so I am sorry to tell you that.

I did not realize you were so hurt by not being smart.