PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To President Bush.

FAX
11-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Mr. Bush.

I supported your re-election. I voted for you. But, I am not gloating today.

The American electorate has spoken. They have given you a new chance. Please take full advantage of this opportunity.

Capture or kill Bin Laden. Bring order and intelligence to the war against terrorism. Win the war in Iraq. Reach out to all Americans and to the world. Lead America in a way that allows America to lead the worldwide war on terror with confidence, character, and pride.

Address our education problems. An uneducated populace is not in our interest.

Address the budget deficit. Do not allow our government to bankrupt our children.

Do these things because you promised to do them. Do these things because we believed your promises. Do these things because that is why you were re-elected.

You have been offered the trust of the majority of the American people. This is a sacred offering. Please make the most of it.

Best,

FAX

MarcBulger
11-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Why is it Bush job to unite. Tell Daschle whoops I mean (insert name) to bring us toghether. I understand what your trying to say. The Dems have been taken over by the radical left, why should we come to the middle with them. They are on the wrong side of popularity. So no thanks.

Hoover
11-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Hoover's letter to Democratic Senators.

Stop ****ing around with judicial nominations by the President.

Love Hoover

Bowser
11-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Why is it Bush job to unite. Tell Daschle whoops I mean (insert name) to bring us toghether. I understand what your trying to say. The Dems have been taken over by the radical left, why should we come to the middle with them. They are on the wrong side of popularity. So no thanks.

Yeah.

I'd really hate to have a leader who was able to unite the people he leads. :shake:

ChiTown
11-03-2004, 11:12 AM
The Economy

He needs to make this his major focus. I know the war on terror is big, but we have Bin Laden completely neutralized, and many of the major terror cells neutered. It's time to get back to focussing on the prosperity of the American people.

MarcBulger
11-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Dems only call you a uniter if you decide to go with them. Screw dat.

ck_IN
11-03-2004, 11:15 AM
The best advice I would give to Bush is to look very closely at Reagan's first term. Emulate Reagan 1 in every way you can and in every policy that you can.

And please for the love of Gawd cut this compassionate conservative garbage. Be Reagan. Do not be your dad.

HC_Chief
11-03-2004, 11:18 AM
The best advice I would give to Bush is to look very closely at Reagan's first term. Emulate Reagan 1 in every way you can and in every policy that you can.

And please for the love of Gawd cut this compassionate conservative garbage. Be Reagan. Do not be your dad.

Damn straight! :thumb:

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Mr. Bush.

I supported your re-election. I voted for you. But, I am gloating today.

Don't drop back in a prevent defense, kick these pussies while their down.

Best,

OTC

alpha_omega
11-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Reach out to all Americans and to the world.

Some Americans and many in the world will be unwilling to accept the President's extended hand.

IMO

FAX
11-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Some Americans and many in the world will be unwilling to accept the President's extended hand.

IMO

This is quite true, Mr. alpha_omega. You are, no doubt, correct. However, it is a leader's job to "lead".

Personally, I am sick to death of the UN, France, Germany, Russia, Zarqawi (sp?), Bin Laden, Daschle, Kerry and ANYONE ELSE who would put their selfish interests ahead of the safety of my children and yours or the well being of our country.

Not that it matters, but I am active in Republican politics and have been so for many, many years. Those who wish to gloat have the right to do so. I choose not to.

My letter was sincere and heartfelt and I am calling on all parties to "get with the program" the American people chose yesterday. Including those who were elected.

Best,

FAX