PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen ....... ?

Stinger
11-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Just wondering if there has been a Terry McAuliffe siting today?

Pennywise
11-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Just wondering if there has been a Terry McAuliffe siting today?

:)

One of the guys I'm happiest about wearing the loser hat.

Bearcat2005
11-03-2004, 12:31 PM
If it wasn't from him Kerry would have had a better shot at winning! Terry does not know how to get the rural areas to connect with the dems or kerry for that matter!

ChiTown
11-03-2004, 12:32 PM
I'd imagine he's trying to poke his eye out with one of John Edwards thumb gestures he was making last night. Was that not just the gayest gd thing you've ever seen. The dumbass just wouldn't quit making the gesture. I was dying laughing at that at like 1:30am .

Stinger
11-03-2004, 12:34 PM
I'd imagine he's trying to poke his eye out with one of John Edwards thumb gestures he was making last night. Was that not just the gayest gd thing you've ever seen. The dumbass just wouldn't quit making the gesture. I was dying laughing at that at like 1:30am .

I don't care who you are thats funny right there ROFL ROFL

ChiTown
11-03-2004, 12:45 PM
I don't care who you are thats funny right there ROFL ROFL

Look, that's just the type of dingdong's that inhabit the Liberal faction of the Democratic Party. They think these stupid, overdone thumb gestures will rally the Party troops.

Note to the Liberals: Just because Clinton threw out a couple of thumbs during his term as President, doesn't mean that if you try and OVER-emmulate the gesture, that the voters will ignore your platform and voting record. Clinton was a moderate, and could be forgiven for his thumbing - ultra Lib's just come off looking stupid.....

Now, let's just all pray that this put's an end to THE POLITICAL THUMB!