PDA

View Full Version : BL's batsh!t crazy post for the day: Repubs in 08

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Just got done watching an hour long NFL films profile on a certain coach.

After getting as choked up as he is famous for being at what a quality human being he is, the question hit me;

Vermiel '08??

Just something to discuss.

20 years after leaving, Ed Rendell states he'd STILL win a mayoral race in Philly in a LANDSLIDE.

Taco John
11-03-2004, 03:13 PM
I don't think I'd be comfortable with the president crying during the state of the union...

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't think I'd be comfortable with the president crying during the state of the union...
Yeah, that was my thought too, or crying after a summit with Putie-poot. But the NFL film tribute was AMAZING. He calls people from his HS FB team in a regular basis to see how they're doing. He called half of his Eagles team IN THE HOURS BEFORE THE SB to credit the things he learned with them for his success nearly 2 decades later.

ENDelt260
11-03-2004, 03:39 PM
An idea has never been more accurately labeled.

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
An idea has never been more accurately labeled.
In all seriousness, I'd vote for him before I'd vote for Schwartenegger, whether for Gov or Prez, and The governator seems up to the task.

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
I'd vote for him.

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 03:52 PM
I'd vote for him.
And a Dem on board to boot!!! WooWoo

Taco John
11-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Yeah, that was my thought too, or crying after a summit with Putie-poot. But the NFL film tribute was AMAZING. He calls people from his HS FB team in a regular basis to see how they're doing. He called half of his Eagles team IN THE HOURS BEFORE THE SB to credit the things he learned with them for his success nearly 2 decades later.

Without a doubt, Dick is a good man...

Taco John
11-03-2004, 08:31 PM
...and The governator seems up to the task.

Of what? delivering us to the UN on a silver platter?

God I hope they never allow foriegn born citizens to be elected to the highest office in the land... I don't get why conservatives are so in love with a liberal like Arnold. Seems like as long as you pretend really well at sharing the same values and project an image of testosterone, "conservatives" will pile on the bandwagon. Fine by me, I guess... If testosterone is the sugar coating to drag the right toward the middle, I'm all for it... Here's a guy that is pro-choice, advocates civil unions, supports the Brady Bill, supports medicinal use of marijuana, and is against oil drilling in California (saying that the government should buy back the leases). But yet conservatives are willing to crack the constitution to get him in office...

It boggles my mind. I guess a little muscle flex, and it's not only women who end up with moist undergarments...

Rausch
11-03-2004, 08:37 PM

God I hope they never allow foriegn born citizens to be elected to the highest office in the land...

Ditto...

Iowanian
11-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Taco will love it, as long as we tell DV that the Saudi's are Bad Punters and the Iranians missed 3 FGs...............and he nukes them

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 08:45 PM

God I hope they never allow foriegn born citizens to be elected to the highest office in the land... I don't get why conservatives are so in love with a liberal like Arnold. Seems like as long as you pretend really well at sharing the same values and project an image of testosterone, "conservatives" will pile on the bandwagon. Fine by me, I guess... If testosterone is the sugar coating to drag the right toward the middle, I'm all for it... Here's a guy that is pro-choice, advocates civil unions, supports the Brady Bill, supports medicinal use of marijuana, and is against oil drilling in California (saying that the government should buy back the leases). But yet conservatives are willing to crack the constitution to get him in office...

It boggles my mind. I guess a little muscle flex, and it's not only women who end up with moist undergarments...
I think you completely misread my post.

Point 1 - I'd vote for DV before I'd vote for Schwartzenegger
Point 2 - Schwartzenegger seems up to the task HE IS CURRENTLY CHARGED WITH.*

That's why I called him the governator, not the presidentator.

* - Governor of California

Taco John
11-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Gotcha... I read too far into your post...

Saulbadguy
11-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Taco will love it, as long as we tell DV that the Saudi's are Bad Punters and the Iranians missed 3 FGs...............and he nukes them
hahaha..ROFL

and tell him that North Korea currently controls the 46 man roster rule.