PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhh Jettio.................It seems you lost..

Logical
11-03-2004, 05:15 PM
the signature bet.

I would like your signature to say.

"I Jettio admire the way George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Carl Rove handled the campaign and admit they are not the 3 stooges. I disavow and apologize for having ever besmirched their good names."

No smilies please, cut and paste the exact text and you should have no problems.

Thanks
Vlad

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 05:16 PM
the signature bet.

"I Jettio admire the way George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Carl Rove handled the campaign and admit they are not the 3 stooges. I disavow and apologize for having ever besmirched their good names."
Might I suggest "without any smilies"?

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 05:17 PM
the signature bet.

Nice!

Bwana
11-03-2004, 05:17 PM
the signature bet.

ROFL

Logical
11-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Might I suggest "without any smilies"?
I purposely did the sig so he could cut and paste it with no smilies. Good suggestion.

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 05:20 PM
I purposed did the sig so he could cut and paste it with no smilies. Good suggestion.
Nice job. Rep your way

Raiderhader
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
You are far to kind, Jim.......

Rausch
11-03-2004, 05:25 PM
You are far to kind, Jim.......

Agreed.

I'd have asked for something like "Bush just spanked Kerry. Me next daddy! ME NEXT!"

Logical
11-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Agreed.

I'd have asked for something like "Bush just spanked Kerry. Me next daddy! ME NEXT!"LOL that would be funny. But admitting they are not the 3 stooges will bother him more IMO.

Calcountry
11-03-2004, 05:49 PM
the signature bet.

No smilies please, cut and paste the exact text and you should have no problems.

Thanks
Vlad
ROFL
Hey Jettio:WHOS YOUR DADDY?

Rausch
11-03-2004, 05:53 PM
ROFL
Hey Jettio:WHOS YOUR DADDY?

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 05:54 PM
LOL that would be funny. But admitting they are not the 3 stooges will bother him more IMO.

Just not using smilies period will bother him.

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 06:24 PM
So is Jettio living up to his bet?

Count Zarth
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
This would make a good sig for any Libs:

jettio
11-03-2004, 06:48 PM
the signature bet.

Thanks
Vlad

Sure thing on the sig bet.

I was considering having a contest for your sig for the folks that have more photo shop skills, and giving you limited veto power for whatever is included. But Kerry did not win for some reason.

I do object to making it as an oath of something I said.

I think having anything as a sig suggests as much and have no objection to whatever you or anyone comes up with, but I do object to the form of that.

As long as the sig is not obscene or a literal false oath, make the most of it.

Whatever else you or your arms dealing friends can come up with is fine, I would hope that it would have some entertainment value, since that is what I bring the people and what they expect.

Azzhole. :p

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 06:55 PM

I was considering having a contest for your sig for the folks that have more photo shop skills, and giving you limited veto power for whatever is included. But Kerry did not win for some reason.

I think having anything as a sig suggests as much and have no objection to whatever you or anyone comes up with, but I do object to the form of that.

Whatever else you or your arms dealing friends can come up with is fine, I would hope that it would have some entertainment value, since that is what I bring the people and what they expect.

I don't think the loser gets to dictate what form is thrust upon him unless it was dictated in the terms of the bet. I hope Vlad holds you to his original design.

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM

Is this how a pussy little girl responds to a LOST bet?

jettio
11-03-2004, 08:15 PM
I don't think the loser gets to dictate what form is thrust upon him unless it was dictated in the terms of the bet. I hope Vlad holds you to his original design.

Hey, button it up, wise guy.

Count Zarth
11-03-2004, 08:33 PM
DenverChief just neg repped me over the crying lib pic! Neg rep bomb on DC!!!

Inspector
11-03-2004, 08:37 PM

I'm not seeing the new (and much improved) signature. What's up with that?

Maybe it's my computer that's messed up. Jettio has waaaay too much integrity to not fulfill his bet obligation.

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 08:41 PM

Maybe it's my computer that's messed up. Jettio has waaaay too much integrity to not fulfill his bet obligation.

Your computers fine.

Michael Michigan
11-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey--I recall a bet with Denver Chief.

DC--Do you remember what it was?

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Link to Vlad's bet with the moron?

Baby Lee
11-03-2004, 08:57 PM

Say it ain't so, Shane!!

Logical
11-03-2004, 08:59 PM

I do not recall limitations on the bet. If you want to add the following b

I Jettio "loser of the sig bet" admire

to put a small disclaimer as to why it is in your sig I would accept that even though it is not a requirement of the bet.

stumppy
11-03-2004, 09:02 PM
ROFL

Count Zarth
11-03-2004, 11:09 PM
More proof that CNN is a liberal e-rag:

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/election2004.jsp?feature=ne_election5

Check the filename on the picture of Laura and Dubya.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 11:34 PM

WTF is that, do you have a room at Phoney Gonzales house?

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 11:44 PM
WTF is that, do you have a room at Phoney Gonzales house?

REP

OldTownChief
11-03-2004, 11:48 PM
I've been wondering if jettio would be exposed for the fake he is

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2004, 02:58 AM
Agreed.

I'd have asked for something like "Bush just spanked Kerry. Me next daddy! ME NEXT!"
ROFL

Rukdafaidas
11-04-2004, 07:01 AM
More proof that CNN is a liberal e-rag:

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/election2004.jsp?feature=ne_election5

Check the filename on the picture of Laura and Dubya.
I don't get it, georgelaura1.35.jpg?

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Oh, here's a shock...jettio not owning up. Gum flapping and no backing it up...

ZepSinger
11-04-2004, 07:07 AM

I was trying to figure out the liberal meaning of that filename as well..
:hmmm:

jettio
11-05-2004, 10:04 AM
I do not recall limitations on the bet. If you want to add the following b

I Jettio "loser of the sig bet" admire

to put a small disclaimer as to why it is in your sig I would accept that even though it is not a requirement of the bet.

Okay boss, you got it 'til Inaugauration Day and feel free to make it better as long as not obscene.

Thanks for respecting my request. :toast:

Bwana
11-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Jettio: That sig looks good on you! :) Keep it up and you will be out buying an AK and voting rep.

BigMeatballDave
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'Tis Folly to be Wise.

"I, Jettio, loser of the election sig bet with Logical, admire the way George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Carl Rove handled the campaign and admit they are not the 3 stooges. I disavow and apologize for having ever besmirched their good names."
ROFL rep...

jettio
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Jettio: That sig looks good on you! :)

That's enough out of you, wise guy.

Why don't you sick your pet Grizzlies on that miscreant skateboarding gang that has been creating minor mayhem in Greater Billings?

Lzen
11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
This would make a good sig for any Libs:

How about an avatar? :D

BIG_DADDY
11-05-2004, 10:26 AM
How about an avatar? :D

This is a good one.

jettio
Jettio: That sig looks good on you! :) Keep it up and you will be out buying an AK and voting rep.

ROFL :) ROFL

There are already some Republicans, I would vote for.

As for the AK, I once heard that tommy guns were called Chicago Pianos during the Al Capone days.

I say we all do what we can to have the better assault weapons of today to be colloquially known as the Kansas City Wireless Keyboard.

Baby Lee
I wondered where this line of inquiry was. Looks like you got to the situation too late for it to make sense.

http://ads.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41291

A photograph of President and Mrs. Bush featured in online election coverage by AOL Time Warner companies uses a graphic slur in the coding of the picture.

The photo, which appeared on a Netscape site co-branded with CNN, originally was slugged asshole.jpg as identified when viewers clicked on the "properties" of the picture. Though the original Web address of the photo with the slur has been disabled, readers last night could actually see the photo isolated with the slur by going to the online address.

The name of the photo has now been changed, with georgelaura135.jpg replacing asshole.jpg.

Bwana
11-05-2004, 10:51 AM
That's enough out of you, wise guy.

Why don't you sick your pet Grizzlies on that miscreant skateboarding gang that has been creating minor mayhem in Greater Billings?
How in the hell did you know about those little bastages? :hmmm: Not the Grizzles, (That was a given :)) but the skateboarders? I have one hell of a story about that issue.

MadProphetMargin
11-05-2004, 11:13 AM
the signature bet.

Thanks
Vlad

He bet that Kerry would win?

Heh.

Make him eat a bug.

jettio
11-05-2004, 11:20 AM
How in the hell did you know about those little bastages? :hmmm: Not the Grizzles, (That was a given :)) but the skateboarders? I have one hell of a story about that issue.

Just a guess.

Story? I will take the liberty to speak for everyone and say let's hear it.

Remember Ashcroft is still monitoring the Planet, so be careful. :)

Logical
11-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Jettio, nice job on the sig.:thumb:

jettio
11-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Jettio, nice job on the sig.:thumb:

Credit the architect.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

BIG_DADDY
11-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Know what's funny is I tried and tried to get the libbies who said Kerry would win to bet but not one of them would. Denise said she didn't want to take my money. I tried to make it for charity but she said she had better charities to gove he money too. So I said OK your cahrity and then she didn't respond. Typical for an unemployed libby living off the system.

Pitt Gorilla
11-05-2004, 03:08 PM

Thanks
VladHow does one go about having problems?

Logical
11-05-2004, 03:09 PM
How does one go about having problems?

The reference related to the fact that one of the words in the suggested text creates an automatic smilie. I fixed the word so it would not do so.

Bwana
11-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Just a guess.

Story? I will take the liberty to speak for everyone and say let's hear it.

Remember Ashcroft is still monitoring the Planet, so be careful. :)

Just a guess? Really.... :hmmm: Two years ago a cousin, a friend of his and their two wifes drove down to Billings to eat in the downtown area. When they left and were walking in the area, one of the little fugs came wheeling around the corner on his board and takes out my cousins wife. He had enough time to miss her, but I guess he just didn't like cowboys. He came back around the corner again and my cousin gave him a block, dislodged him from his board, and the first thing that hit was his ass in the street. He than picked up his skateboard and gave it a fling out into the street. Well, as fate would have it, there were about 15 other of the little bastards in the area and it turned into an all out donnybrook. %(/ My cousin and his friend are two big strong hay tossing boys, but they had 15. The punks were swinging skateboards and cracking them across the mellon while crazy cousin Dan and his friend were delivering knockout shots.

This goes on for a few minutes until my cousins wife shows up with a bat. My cousins friend grabbed the bat and started knee capping them. Before it was over, my cousin, his friend and 9 of the punks ended up in the hospital

At his house out in the country, he has a welcome sign across the lane. As a joke, I climbed up there one night and nailed a skateboard to it just to gravel his ass. I also have sent him various skateboarding posters for his birthday and Christmas. :) To this day, he has no idea who is sending him that stuff. He hates skateboarders so bad to this day, he won't let his kids watch the Simpsons. ROFL

jettio
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Just a guess? Really.... :hmmm: Two years ago a cousin, a friend of his and their two wifes drove down to Billings to eat in the downtown area. When they left and were walking in the area, one of the little fugs came wheeling around the corner on his board and takes out my cousins wife. He had enough time to miss her, but I guess he just didn't like cowboys. He came back around the corner again and my cousin gave him a block, dislodged him from his board, and the first thing that hit was his ass in the street. He than picked up his skateboard and gave it a fling out into the street. Well, as fate would have it, there were about 15 other of the little bastards in the area and it turned into an all out donnybrook. %(/ My cousin and his friend are two big strong hay tossing boys, but they had 15. The punks were swinging skateboards and cracking them across the mellon while crazy cousin Dan and his friend were delivering knockout shots.

This goes on for a few minutes until my cousins wife shows up with a bat. My cousins friend grabbed the bat and started knee capping them. Before it was over, my cousin, his friend and 9 of the punks ended up in the hospital

At his house out in the country, he has a welcome sign across the lane. As a joke, I climbed up there one night and nailed a skateboard to it just to gravel his ass. I also have sent him various skateboarding posters for his birthday and Christmas. :) To this day, he has no idea who is sending him that stuff. He hates skateboarders so bad to this day, he won't let his kids watch the Simpsons. ROFL

Great Story.

Gotta love the wife that will get the hardware in an emergency. ROFL

I googled Billings and skateboard and found a place that your cousin ought not get too gung ho about that 2nd amendment business, but where he could get in some batting practice. %(/

http://www.skateboardpark.com/skateboardpark/viewpic.asp?pic_id=2744

2bikemike
11-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey Jettio Props to you for living up to your bet!

Bwana
11-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Great Story.

Gotta love the wife that will get the hardware in an emergency. ROFL

I googled Billings and skateboard and found a place that your cousin ought not get too gung ho about that 2nd amendment business, but where he could get in some batting practice. %(/

http://www.skateboardpark.com/skateboardpark/viewpic.asp?pic_id=2744

Batting practice indeed! ROFL BTW: way to sack up on the sig. :thumb:

jettio
11-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey Jettio Props to you for living up to your bet!

Just call me the Matt Hasselback of Presidential election predictions, I did qualify my predictions with the possible exception that the President had a very good strategy for turnout that might pay off.

From looking at the Bush-Cheney website, it loooked that they had assigned geographical responsibilities to volunteers and they invested themselves in the effort.

A lot of the folks on the ground for the Dems and the 527s were getting paid a little bit to do it and some of them were not really trying their best to convince folks to vote.

But I had a lot of fun posting things like Kerry could choose Gary Condit as his running mate and still win the election, so I gots to pay up when I lose the wager.