PDA

View Full Version : Keep the DC forum open

Braincase
11-03-2004, 06:46 PM
I would prefer to see political commentary available to those of us that enjoy the topic, and I think it is important to keep it off the football forum.

I enjoy the questions. It is in my nature to question authority, even the authority that I openly support. Some here are openly antagonistic, but there are some here that enjoy the freedom that this forum affords.

I hope to see it open and available on ChiefsPlanet for a long time. Thanks be to those that set it up.

B2chiefsfan
11-03-2004, 06:47 PM
I would prefer to see political commentary available to those of us that enjoy the topic, and I think it is important to keep it off the football forum.

I enjoy the questions. It is in my nature to question authority, even the authority that I openly support. Some here are openly antagonistic, but there are some here that enjoy the freedom that this forum affords.

I hope to see it open and available on ChiefsPlanet for a long time. Thanks be to those that set it up.

I second that!!!

DenverChief
11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Third

trndobrd
11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Unlike the fans of other AFC West teams, Chiefs fans enjoy discussing more than just how to make a shiv to avoid being raped in the shower, the newest meth recipies, or where to find a donkey show in Tijuana. We enjoy culture, music, and politics.

Just like the Raiders forum probably has a special place for "places in the body to smuggle crack into the facility", we should have a place to discuss politics.

2bikemike
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM
I don't think this forum will be going anywhere soon!

Donger
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Okay, what'd I miss?

DenverChief
11-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Okay, what'd I miss?

something about shutting down the DC forum....say how many showers did you have to take knowing Minn went to Kerry?

memyselfI
11-03-2004, 07:36 PM
IT WAS A JOKE, people...

relax.

Pants
11-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Unlike the fans of other AFC West teams, Chiefs fans enjoy discussing more than just how to make a shiv to avoid being raped in the shower, the newest meth recipies, or where to find a donkey show in Tijuana. We enjoy culture, music, and politics.

Just like the Raiders forum probably has a special place for "places in the body to smuggle crack into the facility", we should have a place to discuss politics.

This is one of the best posts I've EVER seen on the planet. Rep.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 07:52 PM
IT WAS A JOKE, people...

relax.

Frankly, your the one that seems a little hot under the collar today. You really shouldn't have pissed on your neighbors sign though that was just wrong.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 07:59 PM

Let us not forget where it all began and how nice it is to have a seperate room to keep all the bloody liberals at who would pollute our main BB with BS for their own amusement.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90646

Iowanian
11-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Like I said before.......

Chiefsplanet needs a tent at the edge of the village for the bitchers to menstruate in peace.

Braincase
11-03-2004, 08:21 PM
Like I said before.......

Chiefsplanet needs a tent at the edge of the village for the bitchers to menstruate in peace.

Some of us are heavy bleeders. ROFL

KCWolfman
11-03-2004, 08:24 PM
I think it needs to be renamed. I recommend:

Social Issues and Failed Predictions by Taco John

Those two items alone could fill a single server.

beavis
11-03-2004, 08:26 PM
This place has been a lot better since D.C. came around. I'd hate to go back to the daily bitch sessions about political posts on the main board.

BushGaveMeApplePie
11-04-2004, 12:09 AM

Amen brotha'. Some fine points here.