PDA

View Full Version : Some good news

WoodDraw
11-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Attorney General John Ashcroft 'plans to submit his resignation to Bush in the next several days'...

bkkcoh
11-03-2004, 09:34 PM
I heard that was so he could sharpen his talons up for when Rehnquist retires from the bench.....

Wouldn't that piss off the liberals...

BushGaveMeApplePie
11-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Not really. Rehnquist almost always sides with his party anyway. The worst Ashcroft could do is perpetuate Rehnquist's allegiance to the right.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 11:40 PM
I heard that was so he could sharpen his talons up for when Rehnquist retires from the bench.....

Wouldn't that piss off the liberals...

It would piss me off big time I don't want that fvcker having any power he's an idiot.

WoodDraw
11-03-2004, 11:41 PM
It would piss me off as well. Bush not appointing some nut judge would be a good move on his part towards not further pissing off the left.

Taco John
11-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Let the Eaaaaagle soooooaaaaar!

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 11:44 PM
Is he really going to resign? That would be great.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2004, 11:50 PM
It would piss me off as well. Bush not appointing some nut judge would be a good move on his part towards not further pissing off the left.

I don't care if he pisses off the left most of them are idiots anyway. Frankly I wouldn't mind a war on the entire Democratic party because these weak sisters won't be challenging the Republicans any time soon with their present agenda.

1. We don't want to hear about a never ending rise in taxes. We would like to hear about a lot less taxation and prefer seeing FAR less spending and smaller government out of both parties.

2.LEAVE OUR FREAKIN GUNS ALONE ASSHOLES, why don't they get that?

3. Afirmative Action is legalized discrimination your pissing off a massive amounts of voters that show up at the poles.

These are some of the areas the left won't budge on and it's killing them.

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 07:56 AM
link?

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
How much you want to bet it's going to be Ted Olson?

If DUHbya was smart he'd nominate someone more moderate than Asscroft. Not likely.

patteeu
11-04-2004, 08:35 PM
My early nominee for this position (even though I know it isn't likely at all):