PDA

View Full Version : Oh yea, and to you Michael Moore....

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 07:52 AM
nlm
Why don't you take that money you collected from all those saps that went to watch your POS movie and find another place to live.

I just giggle at the thought of people lining his pockets in a losing effort.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:07 AM
www.michaelmoore.com

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 08:09 AM
nlm
Why don't you take that money you collected from all those saps that went to watch your POS movie and find another place to live.

I just giggle at the thought of people lining his pockets in a losing effort.

Hell, i'll take money from a bunch of saps in a losing effort too.

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 08:10 AM
www.michaelmoore.com

meme, just figure, MM probably ordered a jumbo pizza and a 12 pack of beer just with the money our of your pockets. Comfort food.

ROFL

InChiefsHell
11-04-2004, 08:14 AM
www.michaelmoore.com

Your sig is stupid, and typical of Dem\Lib spin. The oposite is true when considering that more people voted for Bush this time than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!! You're just pissed that your boy wasn't able to fraud his way to the White House...he he he...
:)

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 08:15 AM
Moore's mosiac is cute in a childish, Im taking my ball and going home sort of way, but I like this one better:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:17 AM
Your sig is stupid, and typical of Dem\Lib spin. The oposite is true when considering that more people voted for Bush this time than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!! You're just pissed that your boy wasn't able to fraud his way to the White House...he he he...
:)

Check the stats...

John Kerry received more votes in opposition than any other person in history.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 08:20 AM
ROFL

You know, wouldn't it be the ultimate pisser if Michael Moore was really a conservative?

I wish I'd thought of it. Think about what you need to to if you want to make yourself rich. You need a loyal customer base who will give you huge amounts of money, for basically nothing in return. You need them to be loyal to the death no matter what the quality of product you provide them. You need something that stirs their emotions so much that they can't even think clearly. They not only patronize you, they line up around the block to pay you.

Well, who's the best group in the world for that? Liberals of course!

Probably not true of course, but he would go down as one of the biggest geniuses of modern times. The man who made himself rich by playing a liberal.

This gives me an idea for my next career opportunity :evil:

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Check the stats...

Kerry handled his election loss with a lot more class then you are.

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 08:24 AM
ROFL

You know, wouldn't it be the ultimate pisser if Michael Moore was really a conservative?

I wish I'd thought of it. Think about what you need to to if you want to make yourself rich. You need a loyal customer base who will give you huge amounts of money, for basically nothing in return. You need them to be loyal to the death no matter what the quality of product you provide them. You need something that stirs their emotions so much that they can't even think clearly. They not only patronize you, they line up around the block to pay you.

Well, who's the best group in the world for that? Liberals of course!

Probably not true of course, but he would go down as one of the biggest geniuses of modern times. The man who made himself rich by playing a liberal.

You're absolutely right. I hated MM's message/tactics but at the same time said to myself, why didn't I think of that?

Donger
11-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Gee, what a surprise. Denise's new sig seems to suggest that she agrees with one of the most anti-American leftist "papers" in the UK.

Do you agree with their assertion?

Duck Dog
11-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Damn I've had a great week. Now I get to watch islamistme try and spin a sKerry loss into an actual win.

Whata dumbass. ROFL

Baby Lee
11-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Check the stats...

That spin reminds me of the Pravda headline about the Russian sprinter finishing a glorious second.*

* - in a two person race.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 08:28 AM
ROFL

I thought of it first, i didn't want to post it or someone would steal my idea. :)
You could bring out a book despiseing the conservative republicans. You could make up things that weren't true even, it doesn't matter.
You'd sell enough to get a small fortune. Get on a few talk shows.
Nothing to it.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 08:35 AM
I thought of it first, i didn't want to post it or someone would steal my idea. :)
You could bring out a book despiseing the conservative republicans. You could make up things that weren't true even, it doesn't matter.
You'd sell enough to get a small fortune. Get on a few talk shows.
Nothing to it.

You can make movies, documentaries, books, go on lecture tours, etc. People like terroristme would eat it up. He could take a dump in a box and liberals would bring the ebay servers down trying to bid on it.

Then maybe at the end of it all, someday when he's old and retired, he could tell some interviewer once and for all that he's the ultimate free-enterprise capitalist, who saw the biggest untapped market left in the known universe, the space between liberals' ears.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 08:39 AM
Then maybe at the end of it all, someday when he's old and retired, he could tell some interviewer once and for all that he's the ultimate free-enterprise capitalist, who saw the biggest untapped market left in the known universe, the space between liberals' ears.

That is rep worthy. ROFL

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Gee, what a surprise. Denise's new sig seems to suggest that she agrees with one of the most anti-American leftist "papers" in the UK.

Do you agree with their assertion?

Actually, this would be the more 'leftist' one:

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1252218.jpg

Donger
11-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Actually, this would be the more 'leftist' one:

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1252218.jpg

So, do you agree with them or not?

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Kerry handled his election loss with a lot more class then you are.

Kerry HAS too.

Me, as an unabashed anti-DUHbya does not. I didn't vote for him and if his second term is ANYTHING like his first one I won't support him.

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Kerry HAS too.

Me, as an unabashed anti-DUHbya does not. I didn't vote for him and if his second term is ANYTHING like his first one I won't support him.

Yea, but isn't life going to suck the next 4 years holding onto all that hate? Hate seems to rule you and some other's lives on this BB. I actually feel sorry for you guys. I can't imagine living life that way on a day to day basis.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:57 AM
So, do you agree with them or not?

Agree that those who voted or DUHbya are 'dumb'? Sure, some are. Others are just in fear. Others are ignorant or uninformed (see poll that stated the large number of his supporters who STILL believe SH had something to do with 9/11). Others have well meaning intentions....

all sorts voted for him.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Yea, but isn't life going to suck the next 4 years holding onto all that hate? Hate seems to rule you and some other's lives on this BB. I actually feel sorry for you guys. I can't imagine living life that way on a day to day basis.

Are you kidding...

the CONS want the dissenters and Dems to go comfortably numb. They want us to give into the notion that there is some sort of 'mandate' and that the nation is not as divided as it is because then they can try to start legislating morality as the Christian Coalition is working hard to get the Reps to do.

NO way. You call it hate, I call it opposition...

and it's not going away.

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Are you kidding...

the CONS want the dissenters and Dems to go comfortably numb. They want us to give into the notion that there is some sort of 'mandate' and that the nation is not as divided as it is because then they can try to start legislating morality as the Christian Coalition is working hard to get the Reps to do.

NO way. You call it hate, I call it opposition...

and it's not going away.

You can call it opposition if you like, if that makes you feel better and it helps you get through each day. It just seems that you live with a lot of baggage hanging around your neck.

And here's something to make you feel better. W wants you to succeed just as much as he wants me to. He doesn't think it's you against him as is the case of the opposite.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:21 AM
You can call it opposition if you like, if that makes you feel better and it helps you get through each day. It just seems that you live with a lot of baggage hanging around your neck.

And here's something to make you feel better. W wants you to succeed just as much as he wants me to. He doesn't think it's you against him as is the case of the opposite.

The RWNJ's in his party make any support of him by folks like myself (and many people around the world) nearly impossible. The worst possible rhetoric that they could have used yesterday was 'mandate' and yet they were out there saying it less than two hours after Kerry conceded.

The word mandate being used in a divided country is NOT going to 'unify' the country...

and perhaps that is by design. If we were unified we might be inclined to hold an administration accountable for things like a failed war or corruption. But if the President, patriotism, and 'traditional' America is seen as under attack (from within, no less) then that strikes a cord with some folks who will rally around patriarchial (such as President as 'protector') influences vs. looking at them as responsible for some of the issues that are causing the division.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:26 AM

What you are missing here is that Duhnise is angry. Angry at what? A former employer? Some ex spouse? A car with a "W '04" sticker cutting her off in traffic? Who knows!

See, a lot of people like sports because it gives them something to follow and pass time with. Duhnise is a liberal because it gives her something to follow and pass time with. It's a great fit. It gives her someone to always be angry with, a conspiracy theory to explain everything, and because you're a victim, you never have to blame yourself for anything. Pretty easy way to live, huh?

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=memyselfI]
all sorts voted for him.

I fit into that catagory.

Lightning Rod
11-04-2004, 09:28 AM
MORE PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST DUHbya in 2000 THAN FOR HIM in the 2002 election.

What the Fuk did Duhbya run for in 2002???????????????????????

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:29 AM
The RWNJ's in his party make any support of him by folks like myself (and many people around the world) nearly impossible. The worst possible rhetoric that they could have used yesterday was 'mandate' and yet they were out there saying it less than two hours after Kerry conceded.

The word mandate being used in a divided country is NOT going to 'unify' the country...

and perhaps that is by design. If we were unified we might be inclined to hold an administration accountable for things like a failed war or corruption. But if the President, patriotism, and 'traditional' America is seen as under attack (from within, no less) then that strikes a cord with some folks who will rally around patriarchial (such as President as 'protector') influences vs. looking at them as responsible for some of the issues that are causing the division.

Ooops! Conservatism sent back to the White House, and an expanding majority in both houses of Congress is indeed a mandate for the conservative agenda.

Hope you're mailing phone books to your senators to read on the floor of the Senate during all the fillibusters they are going to have to do to obstruct those pesky things that voters keep voting for.

Daschle already paid for it... who wants to be next on the chopping block?

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=Lightning Rod]

I forgot to vote in that election.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:34 AM
MORE PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST DUHbya in 2000 THAN FOR HIM in the 2002 election.

Thanks. I fixed it. ;)

John_Wayne
11-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey Michael Moore ........ STFD & STFU !!

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Ooops! Conservatism sent back to the White House, and an expanding majority in both houses of Congress is indeed a mandate for the conservative agenda.

Hope you're mailing phone books to your senators to read on the floor of the Senate during all the fillibusters they are going to have to do to obstruct those pesky things that voters keep voting for.

Daschle already paid for it... who wants to be next on the chopping block?

Ah, but not ALL RWNJs won on Tuesday. Yes, their numbers increased but so too did the numbers of those willing to vote AGAINST that affliction.

A perfect case in point is Dennis Moore. He was overwhelmingly re-elected in a VERY Republican district in a very REPUBLICAN state. He crushed Asscroft's flunky Kobach...

and many of those same folks voted Kerry as well. So it's not the Republican agenda that is the problem. It is infilitration of the Christian Coalition that is.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Ah, but not ALL RWNJs won on Tuesday. Yes, their numbers increased but so too did the numbers of those willing to vote AGAINST that affliction.

A perfect case in point is Dennis Moore. He was overwhelmingly re-elected in a VERY Republican district in a very REPUBLICAN state. He crushed Asscroft's flunky Kobach...

and many of those same folks voted Kerry as well. So it's not the Republican agenda that is the problem. It is infilitration of the Christian Coalition that is.

Since when does Dennis Moore not get re-elected in a landslide? He's in a democratic district. Big deal. So you haven't completely lost the ability to hold even the most loyal areas. Hang your hat on that, if you like.

And your continued usage of this "more people are voting against conservatives than at some time in the past" is embarassing to yourself. More people voted for Bush this time than have ever voted against a Democratic candidate in history. Even more people than voted for Reagan against Walter Mondull.

See, the sword of stupidity cuts both ways.

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 09:43 AM

You do realize that you are just as much to blame for the political climate of today's politics as are the RWNJ's.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Since when does Dennis Moore not get re-elected in a landslide? He's in a democratic district. Big deal. So you haven't completely lost the ability to hold even the most loyal areas. Hang your hat on that, if you like.

And your continued usage of this "more people are voting against conservatives than at some time in the past" is embarassing to yourself. More people voted for Bush this time than have ever voted against a Democratic candidate in history. Even more people than voted for Reagan against Walter Mondull.

See, the sword of stupidity cuts both ways.

He is NOT in a Democrat district. A Democrat area comprises PART of his district but the entire district is more Republican than Dem.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:48 AM
You do realize that you are just as much to blame for the political climate of today's politics as are the RWNJ's.

Yes, I am. Because I refuse to bend over or roll over and let them just proceed unabated. That is what the 'moderates' are for... :hmmm:

jjjayb
11-04-2004, 09:49 AM
Just think about it meme. If Bush is sooo bad and he still won so handily, what do you think is going to happen next election when the Republicans put up a stronger candidate? ROFL

Face it. The country voted against your type. They voted against such a left leaning candidate as Kerry. Nobody wants you. Get over it.

Donger
11-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Yes, I am. Because I refuse to bend over or roll over and let them just proceed unabated. That is what the 'moderates' are for... :hmmm:

How exactly to do you intend to do that?

mlyonsd
11-04-2004, 09:50 AM

neo-lib

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:57 AM
He is NOT in a Democrat district. A Democrat area comprises PART of his district but the entire district is more Republican than Dem.

ROFL right... the 'dotte doesn't mean dick. Well, like I said, if the best you have to point to is a 3-time incumbent in a House seat actually not losing, then that might be a good sign that you're in trouble.

InChiefsHell
11-04-2004, 11:08 AM
ROFL right... the 'dotte doesn't mean dick. Well, like I said, if the best you have to point to is a 3-time incumbent in a House seat actually not losing, then that might be a good sign that you're in trouble.
ROFL Good point.

...so how does meme explain Daschle?? Gephart?? Another right wing conspiriacy, I presume...

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Check the stats...

John Kerry received more votes in opposition than any other person in history.WTF does that even mean? You truely are an ignorant broad! BUSH RECEIVED MORE VOTES THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!
Spin it anyway you want.

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 11:59 AM
WTF does that even mean? You truely are an ignorant broad! BUSH RECEIVED MORE VOTES THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!
Spin it anyway you want.

Just another angry bloody box living off the system. A ceritied card carrying victim ready to lash out at anyone.