PDA

View Full Version : re: DUHnise's sig...

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2004, 09:17 AM
MORE PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST DUHBYA in the 2004 THAN FOR HIM in the 2002 election.Uh, that's probably because he wasn't on the ballot in 2002.

The highest number of votes EVER cast by an opposition. More votes than Ronald Reagan EVER received.And he still eclipsed those votes by well over three million.

You got your ass kicked. Cry in the corner and get the **** over it, bitch.

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 09:18 AM
<b>psy∑cho∑sis</b> ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-kss)
n. pl. psy∑cho∑ses (-sz)

<i>A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.</i>

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
thanks for bringing the error to my attention. I hit the wrong key when I revised the sig to add the Reagan line. :thumb:

And I might be a bitch but I am not a dumb...unlike some. :p

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2004, 09:27 AM
MORE PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST DUHbya in 2000 THAN FOR HIM in the 2002 election.I think you need some sleep.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:33 AM
I think you need some sleep.

No, I need to turn on my sigs. I'm on 'at work' so I would not even notice the mistake. But you are good person to bring it to my attention lest I botch the facts. :thumb:

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:34 AM
I like how she thinks that Bush's raw number of votes compared to Reagan's is relevant, even though the US population has increased by like 60 million people since then.

I never thought I would see her look this desperate, I figured she would just leave or something.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, it's still stupid as hell, but at least you're getting your point across how you originally intended.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 09:39 AM
I like how she thinks that Bush's raw number of votes compared to Reagan's is relevant, even though the US population has increased by like 60 million people since then.

I never thought I would see her look this desperate, I figured she would just leave or something.

Why? She is treated like complete shit on this board, yet she continues to come back fully knowing that people wish she would not. I don't see why her guy losing an election would keep her away.

She needs the attention. Unfortunately, the only kind of attention she knows how to attain is that of the negative variety.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 09:40 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That is funny. Because I keep hearing how nearly 60 million people voted FOR DUHbya and how that large number means something...

but when applied in reverse it's passed off as irrelevent due to increase in population. ROFL ROFL ROFL

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Why? She is treated like complete shit on this board, yet she continues to come back fully knowing that people wish she would not. I don't see why her guy losing an election would keep her away.

She needs the attention. Unfortunately, the only kind of attention she knows how to attain is that of the negative variety.

So let me get this right, if you are a woman on this board you are just supposed to keep your mouth shut and voice no opinion,,,I thought this was a cool board but I was wrong,,,

And please if any of you are coming to Texas anytime soon,, stop at my house so you can be MY Bitch,,,,,,,carry on children

Donger
11-04-2004, 09:52 AM
So let me get this right, if you are a woman on this board you are just supposed to keep your mouth shut and voice no opinion,,,I thought this was a cool board but I was wrong,,,

And please if any of you are coming to Texas anytime soon,, stop at my house so you can be MY Bitch,,,,,,,carry on children

Women should stay home and make babies, perferably man-child.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]

Im heading down to Texas as we speak..............

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Women should stay home and make babies, perferably man-child.

I am home,,,,and I did make 3 man-childs,,,,,and I pray to God they do not turn out like any men on this board.:shake:

MOhillbilly
11-04-2004, 09:55 AM

Is that a fvcking challenge?

Give out your home addy. tuff.

MOhillbilly
11-04-2004, 09:56 AM
I am home,,,,and I did make 3 man-childs,,,,,and I pray to God they do not turn out like any men on this board.:shake:

youd be so lucky.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]

Im heading down to Texas as we speak..............

Well as soon as you arrive,,,call me.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Well as soon as you arrive,,,call me.

and your number is................?

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Is that a fvcking challenge?

Give out your home addy. tuff.

2204 Chiefs Lane
Greenville Tx 75934

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 09:59 AM
and your number is................?

cell-903-455-1122

Cochise
11-04-2004, 09:59 AM
So let me get this right, if you are a woman on this board you are just supposed to keep your mouth shut and voice no opinion,,,

Well she is catching on a lot quicker than duhnise.

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 10:00 AM

You have no clue as to the history of the animosity...she brings it on herself, when this BB was founded she stated she would never post here because she was a another BB at the time and promptly killed that BB.

This is the coolest BB on the net...the largest NFL forum on the Net, and one of the top 100 sports BB's on the net.

Donger
11-04-2004, 10:01 AM

What's wrong with the men on this board?

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:02 AM

Where did I say that? Try reading a little more closely.

I'm already in Texas, you want to make me your bitch, you come to me.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Why thank you Cochise,

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Bless your pointy little head. It's pure desperation when you have been soundly beaten and you result to splitting hairs to prove that your ideals have merit. Face it, wackos like horsefvckme are the reason the Dems are loosing market share. Until they spin this people off into a more controllable faction party of their own, this trend will continue.

Its good for my ideology so I'm just gunna sit back and what the show.

Velvet

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 10:03 AM

Way to jump on the grenade and assume Denise speaks for all women. :thumb:

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 10:07 AM
What's wrong with the men on this board?

Speaking for myself, i was diagnosed with a rather large cerveau.
I'd rather not talk about it.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:07 AM
Where did I say that? Try reading a little more closely.

Well I have to get the neighbors out of the pool,,,and then I can meet you,,,where are you at? Hopefully your close to Dallas,,,,bring your own cleaning supplies and I will not do your laundry, so bring extra clothes.
Pm me your address and I am on my way,,,,:rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
:harumph:

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:09 AM

My point is,, from what I have seen in the last month on the board, is that anything a female posts is stupid to you men,,,if that is wrong then so be it.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:10 AM
Well I have to get the neighbors out of the pool,,,and then I can meet you,,,where are you at? Hopefully your close to Dallas,,,,bring your own cleaning supplies and I will not do your laundry, so bring extra clothes.
Pm me your address and I am on my way,,,,:rolleyes:

I live in Houston. I anxiously await your arrival.....

Cochise
11-04-2004, 10:12 AM
My point is,, from what I have seen in the last month on the board, is that anything a female posts is stupid to you men,,,if that is wrong then so be it.

It's not that anything a female posts is stupid. It's that we seem to have an abundance of females who post stupid things.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:12 AM

You should take a longer evaluation time before coming to you conclusion.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:14 AM
It's not that anything a female posts is stupid. It's that we seem to have an abundance of females who post stupid things.

And it would appear that total has just been upped by one.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:16 AM
I live in Houston. I anxiously await your arrival.....

Houston,, oh goody I haven't been to the bay since may,, think I have time to stop at the zoo,,,,and it will take me longer because I am going around that bridge, not over it,,,,,I should make it in time for supper, how about lobster?

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:18 AM
And it would appear that total has just been upped by one.

Exactly what I am talking about,,

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM

ROFL :thumb:

Darlin, piece of unsolicited .02. The few you are bantering about with right now ain't worth the brain cells your fingers are expending.

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM

Sure you know who the women are on this board?
Try reading War Cry, Country Gal, Red-N-Feisty, Pink and multiple others. Even Helín doesnít get the asshat treatment Denise gets, at least not until she dives off the deep end. Wonder why?
:hmmm:

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 10:22 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Try reading War Cry, Country Gal, Red-N-Feisty, Pink and multiple others. Even Helín doesnít get the asshat treatment Denise gets, at least not until she dives off the deep end. Wonder why?

Number of reasons...

Pam and I were the first and we get the most shit because we are liberal and can't stand stupid or ignorant men of all colors, shapes, and sizes a number of whom have found this board.

Luckily, they are in a VAST minority.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Houston,, oh goody I haven't been to the bay since may,, think I have time to stop at the zoo,,,,and it will take me longer because I am going around that bridge, not over it,,,,,I should make it in time for supper, how about lobster?

Sure, I'll let you fix me a lobster.

Cochise

Darlin, piece of unsolicited .02. The few you are bantering about with right now ain't worth the brain cells your fingers are expending.

Well, there's your problem, every time you type you're expending brain cells. That would explain why you are running on fumes here lately.

Donger

Agreed.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Well,,,this is boring so I think I will go for a swim,, all I see on this board is that if you agree with everything the men say then you are welcome here,,,,I don't play that way,,,,

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Number of reasons...

Pam and I were the first and we get the most shit because we are liberal and can't stand stupid or ignorant men of all colors, shapes, and sizes a number of whom have found this board.

You are a racist and a sexist and everyone know's it no matter how much you try and deny it.

BTW, Most of us get along fine with Pam in comparison.

Donger
11-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Well,,,this is boring so I think I will go for a swim,, all I see on this board is that if you agree with everything the men say then you are welcome here,,,,I don't play that way,,,,

The funny thing is, this has nothing to do with gender.

Sorry you don't see that.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Before I forget, thank you all for all the neg rep you sent my way this am,,,,,because I spoke my mind,

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:30 AM

You respond to one of my posts stupidly crying sexism (when I never even targeted women), and then stupidly offer up a challenge to make people your bitch, and now are crying sexism once again because I have pointed out that you are posting stupidly.

I am not picking on you, or Denise, because you are females; I'm picking on you because you are saying stupid shit.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Sure, I'll let you fix me a lobster.

I am doing all the driving,,,,you go to Kroger and get the lobster,beer and potatos,,,and don't forget to get me flowers.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:32 AM
and I think you all say stupid shit once in a while,,,but I don't instantly jump down your throats or give you neg rep,,,,now get to the store.

Radar Chief
Number of reasons...

And much like your political party you just donít get it. You donít get the treatment you get because of political leanings, because youíre a woman, or whatever other excuse you come up with that deflects blame to any one other than yourself. You get the treatment you get because you come here acting like an ass. So you get treated like one.
Iíd think someone of your vast knowledge :rolleyes: wouldíve figured this out by now, but it just shoots in one ear and out the other without a single pause in between.
Whatís that youíre always saying about Karma? Something about receiving what you project?

Raiderhader

Says the person who claims a loss is a mandate.....

KCTitus
and I think you all say stupid shit once in a while,,,but I don't instantly jump down your throats or give you neg rep,,,,now get to the store.

You know no one here...and yes, you have 'instantly' jumped on people about stuff you dont understand.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 10:33 AM
You are a racist and a sexist and everyone know's it no matter how much you try and deny it.

:clap: :clap:

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 10:33 AM
I vote for this thread's removal.

To the Romper Room with you!

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:35 AM
I am doing all the driving,,,,you go to Kroger and get the lobster,beer and potatos,,,and don't forget to get me flowers.

You are coming to make me your bitch, and you expect me to put any kind of effort into the event? Why do you think I told you to come to me? :rolleyes:

Besides, your the woman, you do the shopping and cooking.

Heh heh heh.

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 10:39 AM

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 10:47 AM
You know no one here...and yes, you have 'instantly' jumped on people about stuff you dont understand.

YOU don't know who I know and who I don't know on this board,,,,and who have I jumped on,,please tell me? And don't dare tell me what I understand and don't understand,,,you want me gone,,,,,,ban me

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 10:56 AM
YOU don't know who I know and who I don't know on this board,,,,and who have I jumped on,,please tell me? And don't dare tell me what I understand and don't understand,,,you want me gone,,,,,,ban me

I know one thing...you dont know anything about what you're talking about with regard to this thread. And I can 'dare' say that to you because it's fact--you have NO CLUE. The fact that you keep this up only makes you look worse.

I have no power to ban anyone. If you dont like this place, leave, it's your loss.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 10:59 AM
And much like your political party you just donít get it. You donít get the treatment you get because of political leanings, because youíre a woman, or whatever other excuse you come up with that deflects blame to any one other than yourself. You get the treatment you get because you come here acting like an ass. So you get treated like one.
Iíd think someone of your vast knowledge :rolleyes: wouldíve figured this out by now, but it just shoots in one ear and out the other without a single pause in between.
Whatís that youíre always saying about Karma? Something about receiving what you project?

Hey, I don't claim it's all because I'm a woman. But to deny that ANY of it is to deny reality. When I first started posting on these boards I was told ON THE BOARD (by at least one individual who I've since become quite fond of) that a place like that was a 'man's domain' and that women should not be there...he later admitted he was wrong because I could hold my own on football which was his main concern.

He was HONEST enough to express it outright and when he overcame his concern he was HONEST enough to post it as well.

Do I think he was the lone ranger out of the thousands of male readers out there... hell no. Do I think that the women on this board are subject to sexist language and dismissed sometimes in part because of their gender. Yes, BY SOME. Overall it's NOT a problem...but then you don't see sexist insults hurled at the men by other men. This is a majority male domain and as such I accept that the talk can get down and dirty and bruising and that has NOT bothered me.

The majority of the men on this board, even those who disagree with me, are good at focusing on the issue and leave personal insults out of the equation. They'll address the ideology or the belief and not resort to personal, sexual, or gender insults...

there are a few but they are in a VAST minority. I've been on these boards for five years. I have a small handful of those idiots on my ignore list and have for years because of the fact that most of the men on the board can behave themselves on the board the way they would in person. The other few are so full of themselves that they hide behind the anonymous nature of the computer screen and hurl insults and lies and innuendo while they pretend they have balls.

Ali is seeing this...others have too.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 11:09 AM

Me and just about all of the other men on the board.

Duck Dog
11-04-2004, 11:16 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

That is funny. Because I keep hearing how nearly 60 million people voted FOR DUHbya and how that large number means something...

but when applied in reverse it's passed off as irrelevent due to increase in population. ROFL ROFL ROFL

If you are really this stupid, I do not believe for one second that you are smart enough to hold down a job, go to school and raise your little sex trophies.

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey, I don't claim it's all because I'm a woman. But to deny that ANY of it is to deny reality. When I first started posting on these boards I was told ON THE BOARD (by at least one individual who I've since become quite fond of) that a place like that was a 'man's domain' and that women should not be there...he later admitted he was wrong because I could hold my own on football which was his main concern.

He was HONEST enough to express it outright and when he overcame his concern he was HONEST enough to post it as well.

Do I think he was the lone ranger out of the thousands of male readers out there... hell no. Do I think that the women on this board are subject to sexist language and dismissed sometimes in part because of their gender. Yes, BY SOME. Overall it's NOT a problem...but then you don't see sexist insults hurled at the men by other men. This is a majority male domain and as such I accept that the talk can get down and dirty and bruising and that has NOT bothered me.

The majority of the men on this board, even those who disagree with me, are good at focusing on the issue and leave personal insults out of the equation. They'll address the ideology or the belief and not resort to personal, sexual, or gender insults...

there are a few but they are in a VAST minority. I've been on these boards for five years. I have a small handful of those idiots on my ignore list and have for years because of the fact that most of the men on the board can behave themselves on the board the way they would in person. The other few are so full of themselves that they hide behind the anonymous nature of the computer screen and hurl insults and lies and innuendo while they pretend they have balls.

Ali is seeing this...others have too.

Squiggle, spin, deny, and deflect from any responsibility for your own actions.
Others see this also, Denise.

Duck Dog
11-04-2004, 11:19 AM

BS. You don't have an ideology that merits debate.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Squiggle, spin, deny, and deflect from any responsibility for your own actions.
Others see this also, Denise.

Again, I have no problem with most. The ones who have a problem with me are engaged if I find them interesting with something intelligent to say, like yourself. The others are on ignore.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 11:38 AM
BS. You don't have an ideology that merits debate.

Well, that is your opinion...

but then it's curious that you'd spend ANY of your time in response to me. :hmmm:

Duck Dog
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Well, that is your opinion...

but then it's curious that you'd spend ANY of your time in response to me. :hmmm:

Because it's fun to laugh at you.

Bwana
11-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Keep up the good work meme.

el borracho
11-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Your sig is meaningless, MeMe. One could make up all kinds of similar meaningless tripe. ex: More people voted for W in 2004 than ever voted for Abraham Lincoln. See? Meaningless.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Your sig is meaningless, MeMe. One could make up all kinds of similar meaningless tripe. ex: More people voted for W in 2004 than ever voted for Abraham Lincoln. See? Meaningless.

Sure are lots of people trying to convince someone of that... :hmmm:

el borracho
11-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Ok, Denise, please tell us what is the implied or intended message in your sig?

KC Dan
11-04-2004, 12:53 PM
"That is funny. Because I keep hearing how nearly 60 million people voted FOR DUHbya and how that large number means something...

but when applied in reverse it's passed off as irrelevent due to increase in population."

No, It is not irrelevant, it just means that a majority of Americans voted for W and not Kerry. That is all, to highlight Kerry's vote tab as a total vote against W is like saying that W's vote total was a total vote against Kerry. Dumb logic & it means nothing. Bottom line is is doesn't matter because Bush's vote total was a majority and it trumped Kerry's. They are both relevant but in the end W's total meant something because he was reelected. Kerry's total was in vain & he will just go back to either voting for tax raises or not even showing up for votes. End of story.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2004, 12:56 PM
My point is,, from what I have seen in the last month on the board, is that anything <strike>a female</strike> chiefs4me posts is stupid to you men,,,if that is wrong then so be it.Fixed your post.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:01 PM

I can't believe we're gonna do this again.

Oh well. It's a slow day at work. Here we go...

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2004, 01:02 PM

Oh well. It's a slow day at work. Here we go...SHUT UP, YOU STUPID WOMAN-HATING MAN!!!!!!!!

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:05 PM

Well, I wish you all the luck in the world with raising self-centered, uncaring, ignorant assholes, if God's answer is "yes."

On second thought... "asshole" does apply in some cases... ;)

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Ok, Denise, please tell us what is the implied or intended message in your sig?

Kerry won the second most votes in US presidental history...

to claim a 'mandate' exists is insane. Yes, DUHbya won and yes he won by getting more votes than Kerry but to state those 3-4 million extra votes constitute some type of popular mandate for a RWNJ mandate or agenda is a joke.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:10 PM
*address deleted*
*city deleted* Tx 75934

cell-*phone number deleted*

You know, posting your personal contact information on an internet bulletin board is not exactly making a very good case for your level of intelligence.

On a related note, if you decide to leave Chiefs Planet, you might want to try www.nepachiefs.com. I hear that the owner of that board is so welcoming that he will actually give you a phone call every once in a while to see how you're doing.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:11 PM

ROFL Heaven forbid.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:18 PM

That's not true. But then, I just try not to post stupid shit.

In all fairness, if you've come up with this impression because you read the political forum more than anything else, you must think that there are a lot of females on this board. Most of the threads that I read in this forum consist of multiple people posting stupidity, multiple people insulting other people for posting stupidity, and a few people making a valid point in a well-thought out post. A lot of the time, most people posting fall into all three categories.

This is the political forum. Passions run high. People let emotion get the best of them and they say stupid things. People let emotion get the best of them and they jump down other people's throats for saying stupid things. That's just the nature of this forum and the main reason that I don't spend much time in it.

If you can't stand the heat, get back in the kitchen.

KCTitus
11-04-2004, 01:20 PM
JL: based upon what I've seen this person was on a 'recruitment' drive to get members to go to another couple of boards she's subtly pimped on the main forum.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Number of reasons...

I KNEW IT!!!!!

Liberals are intolerant!

:D

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:26 PM
SHUT UP, YOU STUPID WOMAN-HATING MAN!!!!!!!!

Duck Dog
11-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Kerry won the second most votes in US presidental history...

to claim a 'mandate' exists is insane. Yes, DUHbya won and yes he won by getting more votes than Kerry but to state those 3-4 million extra votes constitute some type of popular mandate for a RWNJ mandate or agenda is a joke.

Please...keep it up. ROFL

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 01:31 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!!

Liberals are intolerant!

Last I heard, you weren't one of those listed...what gives???? ;) :p

(would support your sex change choice... ;) )

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:34 PM
JL: based upon what I've seen this person was on a 'recruitment' drive to get members to go to another couple of boards she's subtly pimped on the main forum.

I didn't see her doing that, but I did a Google search on her username and found posts on the following boards:

http://boards.oprah.com
http://boards.lifetimetv.com
http://boards.stupidstufftopostonmessageboards.com
http://boards.victimsofmeanoldconservativemen.com

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Again, I have no problem with most. The ones who have a problem with me are engaged if I find them interesting with something intelligent to say, like yourself. The others are on ignore.

:eek: Should I be flattered or scared? :hmmm:

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 01:40 PM

Scared. Infact the right-wingers on the board are getting ready to convene a meeting to discuss having you ostracized.

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 01:41 PM

Yea, cause we all know that makes her like irrelevant if sheís not on someoneís brownie button list.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:41 PM

Has not being a member of the group "conservative males on Chiefs Planet" ever stopped me from speaking up in their defense before? :shrug:

Radar Chief
11-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Scared. Infact the right-wingers on the board are getting ready to convene a meeting to discuss having you ostracized.

Just please donít whack my pee pee. :grovel:

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Has not being a member of the group "conservative males on Chiefs Planet" ever stopped me from speaking up in their defense before? :shrug:

Oh, I was just giving you a hard time...

Yes, you've been one of their most dependable allies. However, even you would not defend the handful of guys I'm talking about. I'm trying to be specific without naming names and that is being misunderstood as a broad generalization.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 01:48 PM

Both. ROFL

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 01:52 PM
Oh, I was just giving you a hard time...

Yes, you've been one of their most dependable allies. However, even you would not defend the handful of guys I'm talking about. I'm trying to be specific without naming names and that is being misunderstood as a broad generalization.

Yeah, I know.

And I know that you were being more specific this time, :) but chiefs4me's original post (and apparently her overall impression) was a broad generalization.

And that's why I started posting on this thread, when I was really only planning to lurk for a bit in the DC forum to read some post-election discussions.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Just please donít whack my pee pee. :grovel:

No, we won't do that. But I cannot garuntee that Denise won't once we hand you over to her.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:10 PM
ROFL

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:12 PM
You know, posting your personal contact information on an internet bulletin board is not exactly making a very good case for your level of intelligence.

On a related note, if you decide to leave Chiefs Planet, you might want to try www.nepachiefs.com (http://www.nepachiefs.com). I hear that the owner of that board is so welcoming that he will actually give you a phone call every once in a while to see how you're doing.

Okay for the record so I can stop getting all these PM's,,,,that is not my real info,,,,do you really believe I would give you people my address or number,,,,,or for that matter name,,,,,didn't any of you catch my street address,,,chiefs lane,,,good god:rolleyes:

ps,,,,I love how some of you attack me on the board,,,,then send me a sweet pm,,,,ha ha

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:14 PM
and I think you all say stupid shit once in a while,,,but I don't instantly jump down your throats or give you neg rep

Well, why the hell not?

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Fixed your post.

Ah,,,,so it is a mans board and when a woman post something they don't like,,,,you change their words,,,,,Now I see how this board works.What a loser,,,,,,

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:17 PM

Oh well. It's a slow day at work. Here we go...
ROFL Figured I'd find you in here somewhere.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:18 PM
On second thought... "asshole" does apply in some cases... ;)

Yeah, but I'm still lovable.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:19 PM

On a related note, if you decide to leave Chiefs Planet, you might want to try www.nepachiefs.com. I hear that the owner of that board is so welcoming that he will actually give you a phone call every once in a while to see how you're doing.
I thought about making a comment... but, when I saw the street was Chiefs way (or whatever), I figured it was bogus and moved on.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Well, why the hell not?

Because I am not mean,,,,

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Okay for the record so I can stop getting all these PM's,,,,that is not my real info,,,,do you really believe I would give you people my address or number,,,,,or for that matter name,,,,,didn't any of you catch my street address,,,chiefs lane,,,good god:rolleyes:

ps,,,,I love how some of you attack me on the board,,,,then send me a sweet pm,,,,ha ha
Whoo-hoo! I passed the test! I win!

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:24 PM
God has blessed me,,,and they are almost raised,,,,my 18 year old son is a freshman in college and works full time, my 14 year old son is a freshman in high school, straight a student, and plays all the sports,,,and then I have my 3 year old son who is not in school yet,,,,so thanks for caring.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:25 PM

Sorry if you thought that, but I was just asking if you all new about the other boards,,,,,I in no way want you to stray over to them, so won't mention them again.

Lzen
11-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Before I forget, thank you all for all the neg rep you sent my way this am,,,,,because I spoke my mind,

Funny thing about that. I meant to neg rep you and I'm pretty sure I pos repped instead. :banghead:

Den ise gets treated poorly because of the way she has always presented herself. She is a extreme feminist. Anything a guy does is wrong in her view. On a board of mostly guys, this is not very well received. She is also an extreme liberal. Most here are not liberal. Or if they are liberal, they are not extreme. Add in the fact that on pretty much every issue, she takes the least popular view. I believe she does that simply for attention. Any attention is good for her. She eats up this negative attention.

chiefs4me, you are way off base.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Whoo-hoo! I passed the test! I win!

Out of all the pm's I got and crap on the board,,,you ARE the only one who got the street address,,,,,you win, where do I send the 6-pack?

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:31 PM
I knew it was you chiefz,,,,,lets take the good posters back to your board,

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2052549#post2052549

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Out of all the pm's I got and crap on the board,,,you ARE the only one who got the street address,,,,,you win, where do I send the 6-pack?
Beer rewards?

I gotta start being nicer to you. No one else gives me anything.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Funny thing about that. I meant to neg rep you and I'm pretty sure I pos repped instead. :banghead:

Den ise gets treated poorly because of the way she has always presented herself. She is a extreme feminist. Anything a guy does is wrong in her view. On a board of mostly guys, this is not very well received. She is also an extreme liberal. Most here are not liberal. Or if they are liberal, they are not extreme. Add in the fact that on pretty much every issue, she takes the least popular view. I believe she does that simply for attention. Any attention is good for her. She eats up this negative attention.

No you got it right, you neg repped me,,,,more then once, you know it does tell you who says what,,,,anyway having 4 brothers, a husband, 3 sons, 5 nephews,,I don't think I am a man-hater,,just don't like the reception I have gotten on here for speaking my mind.

Forgot about my brothers new boy, make that 6 nephews,,,,,

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
I thought about making a comment... but, when I saw the street was Chiefs way (or whatever), I figured it was bogus and moved on.

Yeah, the address was pretty obvious, but I wasn't too sure about the phone number. With past incidents in mind, I thought I'd err on the side of caution.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Yeah, the address was pretty obvious, but I wasn't too sure about the phone number. With past incidents in mind, I thought I'd err on the side of caution.
I am curious whose phone number that is.

Best would be if it was an adult bookstore.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:35 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2052549#post2052549

okay END,,,,did you not read where I said good posters,,,,,,,,,,
I guess the joke went right over everyones head ROFL

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 03:35 PM

You really don't pay much attention around here, do you? If you're buying beer for ENDelt, budget for AT LEAST a case.

And plan on driving him home, too.

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Don't tell me people have really posted their numbers?

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 03:37 PM
okay END,,,,did you not read where I said good posters,,,,,,,,,,
I guess the joke went right over everyones head ROFL

Wow. If memyselfI and tommykat ever had a lovechild, this is probably a pretty clear picture of what that child would be like in adulthood.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Don't tell me people have really posted their numbers?
Occassionally.

Some folks just don't think about it.

Chief Henry
11-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Beer rewards?

I gotta start being nicer to you. No one else gives me anything.

What would you really like to receive from her besides BEER ?

ENDelt260
Wow. If memyselfI and tommykat ever had a lovechild, this is probably a pretty clear picture of what that child would be like in adulthood.
ROFL

ENDelt260
What would you really like to receive form her besides BEER ?
Weed?

Lzen
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
No you got it right, you neg repped me,,,,more then once, you know it does tell you who says what,,,,anyway having 4 brothers, a husband, 3 sons, 5 nephews,,I don't think I am a man-hater,,just don't like the reception I have gotten on here for speaking my mind.

Forgot about my brothers new boy, make that 6 nephews,,,,,

I actually thought about standing up for you on the thread the other day. Then I read on and realized that you were just asking for it. I don't appreciate when a female comes here and assumes all the guys are pigs.

News Flash: Your reception wasn't because you are a woman. Although a small few may have taken some cheap shots when they found out. Most will respect opinions of everyone. Everyone has gotten some crap at one time or another. You just have to have thick skin on these forums.

Lzen
11-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Jazz, you gotta stop posting stuff like that. ROFL I already gave you rep today.

stevieray
11-04-2004, 04:02 PM
the only three things to know here are:

1. Denise endorses losers.
2. Denise loves to defend losers.
3. Disagree, you're a loser too!

Baby Lee
11-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Give it time folks. Chiefs4me simply hasn't had enough exposure to Mememe. Time will come that she'll see the sh!t that Mememe spews and join the rest of us with the inevitable "jeez, I had no idea she was such a psycho. Has she always been like this? If so, why hasn't she been banned."

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Please don't think that because I have a mind and speak my opinion I am in any way related to or know of this D person you all speak about.

Lzen
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Give it time folks. Chiefs4me simply hasn't had enough exposure to Mememe. Time will come that she'll see the sh!t that Mememe spews and join the rest of us with the inevitable "jeez, I had no idea she was such a psycho. Has she always been like this? If so, why hasn't she been banned."

Heh, I may not have even jumped in this thread until I saw that chiefs4me read this:

and turned it into this:

WTF? Sounds like someone with a chip on her shoulder. Nowhere in Jaimie's post did he say anything about women and keeping their opinion to themselves.
:shake:

chiefs4me
11-04-2004, 04:17 PM
What exactly is your problem with me L,,,sounds like YOU have the chip on your shoulder,

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 04:26 PM
What exactly is your problem with me L,,,sounds like YOU have the chip on your shoulder,

Ooooooooooooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Remind me not to mess with you throwing game around like that. That's some serious smack your laying down there.

Baby Lee
Maybe it's the fvcking commas. :hmmm: ;)

ENDelt260
ROFL

Lzen

Nope, no chip. Ask anyone who posts here regularly. But I do have a problem with people making crap up like you did. Why did you turn what raiderhater said into an attack on women? Seriously, I don't get it.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Maybe it was misleading to register misogynistplanet.com and point it here. :shrug:

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2004, 04:28 PM
I get the stinking suspicion that chiefs4me has the attitude as sohorsefvckme except she is in the germination phase and hasn't fully bloomed into a full-fledged hate filled psycho-biatch.

Velvet

PastorMikH
11-04-2004, 04:33 PM
I must have mikssed something here. Was there a sig bet on the election?

If so, I could think of several better things to put in her Sig...

"Honestly, I'm really happy Bush Won!"

"I wanna be a Consevative! Somebody show me the way!"

Last but not least...

"OK, OK, I really did say I would never post here at the Planet."

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 04:35 PM

Some how I don't think so. The new broad seems to be even more open about her sexism than Denise does. I see potential allies.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Nope, no chip. Ask anyone who posts here regularly. But I do have a problem with people making crap up like you did. Why did you turn what raiderhater said into an attack on women? Seriously, I don't get it.

I would actually like an answer to this, because I was completely blindsided by that response. It just came from out of no where.

And then the whole "I'll make you my bitch" thing really had me scratching my head and wondering WTF was going on.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 04:39 PM
I must have mikssed something here. Was there a sig bet on the election?

If so, I could think of several better things to put in her Sig...

"Honestly, I'm really happy Bush Won!"

"I wanna be a Consevative! Somebody show me the way!"

Last but not least...

"OK, OK, I really did say I would never post here at the Planet."

Now wouldn't that just be awesome.

ENDelt260
11-04-2004, 04:41 PM
As usual... Jamie's confused by a woman.

Donger
11-04-2004, 04:43 PM
And then the whole "I'll make you my bitch" thing really had me scratching my head and wondering WTF was going on.

Penis envy, obviously.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 04:47 PM
As usual... Jamie's confused by a woman.

Doesn't seem to take much.

It's a pity they can't be more sensible.....

Logical
11-04-2004, 04:48 PM

Darlin, piece of unsolicited .02. The few you are bantering about with right now ain't worth the brain cells your fingers are expending.Hello Ms. Kettle

Raiderhader
Penis envy, obviously.

Must be.

ENDelt260
It's a pity they can't be more sensible.....

Eh... then what fun would life be?

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Eh... then what fun would life be?

I just said more sensible, not completely sensible.

Donger
11-04-2004, 04:51 PM
I just said more sensible, not completely sensible.

My wife prefers to think that women are more "complex" than men. I have no idea what the hell she means by that, though.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 04:51 PM

LOLOL...

extreme feminist. I've stayed home and raised kids, I support doing so as the PREFERABLE way to raise kids. I don't support abortion in the 3rd trimester. I don't support women in combat. I don't support forcing fathers to pay child support if they have asked a woman to have an abortion and she refuses, I don't believe women should automatically be granted custody of children in a divorce just because they are 'mothers' and gave birth, I don't think men are superior to women or women to men but I do believe they are equal in worth though not in ability...

yeah, I'm extreme alright. ROFL ROFL ROFL

The only thing that makes me extreme is that I am not automatically deferential...I figure I have a right to be O-pinionated as anyone on the board whether my O-pinion is deemed popular, normal, mainstream, radical, wrong, right, or anything else. It is what it is, my opinion, how it's digested and then regurgitated is out of my control.

Again, Pam and I have been labeled extreme, feminist, attention whores at different times by a small number of men on this board and as such are not going to worry about their hangups.

FWIW, I'm not treated 'poorly' by the majority of people on this board...handful. They seem to attract a great deal of attention to their trying to treat me 'poorly.' I usually ignore it.

Donger
11-04-2004, 04:53 PM
The only thing that makes me extreme is that I am not automatically differential.

What? You're not a rear end?

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 04:54 PM

LOL, damn you caught it before I did. ;)

Cochise
I don't support abortion in the 3rd semester.

Right, no third semester abortions, but by the END of second grade, you'd better keep your damn dirty hands off the uterus of america! :cuss:

Raiderhader
My wife prefers to think that women are more "complex" than men. I have no idea what the hell she means by that, though.

I would agree that women are more complex than men. I would also agree that I have no idea what she means by it.....

ENDelt260
I beg to differ.

Logical
11-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Number of reasons...

Actually I am pretty sure Tommykat and KS Smitty were on this BB long before you as regulars. Possibly Jazzzlovr as well. I will give you Pam who has been a regular since the beginning of this BB.

Donger
11-04-2004, 04:57 PM
I would agree that women are more complex than men. I would also agree that I have no idea what she means by it.....

Hell, she married and bred with me, so she's obviously got some serious issues.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Right, no third semester abortions, but by the END of second grade, you'd better keep your damn dirty hands off the uterus of america! :cuss:

I'm not sure what you mean...

but I'm sure you think you are making a knock out point.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Actually I am pretty sure Tommykat and KS Smitty were on this BB long before you as regulars. Possibly Jazzzlovr as well. I will give you Pam who has been a regular since the beginning of this BB.

Not this board...

these boards. The point was made about LONG ago and not specifically THIS board.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Hell, she married and bred with me, so she's obviously got some serious issues.

Obviously.

JazzzLovr
11-04-2004, 05:03 PM

"trimester"

Cochise
11-04-2004, 05:04 PM

You're pretty clever for someone who doesn't know the name of the third parts that pregnancy is divided into.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 05:09 PM
You're pretty clever for someone who doesn't know the name of the third parts that pregnancy is divided into.

LOL. I knew that. I didn't even notice. ROFL I need to turn off Randi Rhodes when I'm typing...too distracting.

Cochise
11-04-2004, 05:12 PM
LOL. I knew that. I didn't even notice. ROFL I need to turn off Randi Rhodes when I'm typing...too distracting.

Wow, typing AND listening to Rhodes. Both of those activities make you lose brain cells! You're double-fisting.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Wow, typing AND listening to Rhodes. Both of those activities make you lose brain cells! You're double-fisting.

OBVIOUSLY... ROFL

Inspector
11-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Bless your pointy little head. It's pure desperation when you have been soundly beaten and you result to splitting hairs to prove that your ideals have merit. Face it, wackos like horsefvckme are the reason the Dems are loosing market share. Until they spin this people off into a more controllable faction party of their own, this trend will continue.

Its good for my ideology so I'm just gunna sit back and what the show.

Velvet

horsefvckme?????

First time I've seen that. Cracked me up.

Funny stuff man, funny stuff.

rep

Inspector
11-04-2004, 08:08 PM

D enise is also a R aiders fan.

That probably hasn't helped out either......

Dartgod
11-04-2004, 09:42 PM
This is probably one of the most sensible things I think I've ever seen Denise post.
I've stayed home and raised kids, I support doing so as the PREFERABLE way to raise kids. I don't support abortion in the 3rd trimester. I don't support women in combat. I don't support forcing fathers to pay child support if they have asked a woman to have an abortion and she refuses, I don't believe women should automatically be granted custody of children in a divorce just because they are 'mothers' and gave birth, I don't think men are superior to women or women to men but I do believe they are equal in worth though not in ability...

The rest of it is typical Duh-nese bullshit.
The only thing that makes me extreme is that I am not automatically deferential...I figure I have a right to be O-pinionated as anyone on the board whether my O-pinion is deemed popular, normal, mainstream, radical, wrong, right, or anything else. It is what it is, my opinion, how it's digested and then regurgitated is out of my control.

Again, Pam and I have been labeled extreme, feminist, attention whores at different times by a small number of men on this board and as such are not going to worry about their hangups.

FWIW, I'm not treated 'poorly' by the majority of people on this board...handful. They seem to attract a great deal of attention to their trying to treat me 'poorly.' I usually ignore it.

Phobia
11-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Dear chiefs4life,
You're catching hell on this board because you seem to be unsatisfied with a lot of things that are posted. You're constantly offering contrarian thoughts on trivial issues. We've been down this path with memyselfI for a long time - nearly a decade for some of the old timers.... Being a woman has nothing to do with the treatment you receive. In fact, I felt this way about you before I even knew you were a woman, so it's irrelevent.

Why don't you perform this little test.... Sign up for a fresh username, maintain your current posting style, and do not reveal that you are a woman. You'll be treated the SAME way when people determine your modus operandi.

memyselfI
11-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Dear chiefs4life,
You're catching hell on this board because you seem to be unsatisfied with a lot of things that are posted. You're constantly offering contrarian thoughts on trivial issues. We've been down this path with memyselfI for a long time - nearly a decade for some of the old timers.... Being a woman has nothing to do with the treatment you receive. In fact, I felt this way about you before I even knew you were a woman, so it's irrelevent.

Why don't you perform this little test.... Sign up for a fresh username, maintain your current posting style, and do not reveal that you are a woman. You'll be treated the SAME way when people determine your modus operandi.

But you've grown to love me...

like worn out old slippers, right? :p

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 10:55 PM

More like a beat up ol punching bag.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 10:57 PM

More like a big ol' boil on your ass.

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 11:03 PM
More like a big ol' boil on your ass.

That never goes away. :thumb:

Saulbadguy
11-04-2004, 11:04 PM
WTF is going ON!?

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2004, 11:07 PM
WTF is going ON!?

We are reciting what we love Denise like.

Raiderhader
11-04-2004, 11:17 PM
That never goes away. :thumb:

There HAS to be a cure......

Phobia
11-05-2004, 12:28 AM

I tolerate you. But, very little about you amuses me. I do like it when your sense of humor peaks through once in a while, though. A strange relationship have we, no?

Fairplay
11-05-2004, 02:34 AM

Her commas will be a dead give away its her.

chiefs4me
11-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Dear chiefs4life,

Thanks but no thanks, I don't care if any of you like me, you are nothing to me, I have time to kill and I think this board is funny, so I post. I am not going to change my way of thinking to just please people that mean nothing to me or I will never meet. I thought that if you didn't want to read what I post you could just put me on ignore. So you must want to read my crap, and yes I know you don't like me, you have made it clear on more then on occasion,guess what? I don't care for you either, and in the big scheme of life, what does all that neg rep really buy you,,,,so neg rep away. Now you all have a great day because I am going to.:thumb:

ps great one,,,,,it's chiefs4me

chiefs4me
11-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Her commas will be a dead give away its her.

You can pull the knife out of my back now,:harumph:

Phobia
11-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Thanks but no thanks, I don't care if any of you like me, you are nothing to me, I have time to kill and I think this board is funny, so I post. I am not going to change my way of thinking to just please people that mean nothing to me or I will never meet. I thought that if you didn't want to read what I post you could just put me on ignore. So you must want to read my crap, and yes I know you don't like me, you have made it clear on more then on occasion,guess what? I don't care for you either, and in the big scheme of life, what does all that neg rep really buy you,,,,so neg rep away. Now you all have a great day because I am going to.:thumb:

ps great one,,,,,it's chiefs4me

Sorry about confusing your name. I don't recall ever neg repping you. Feel free to cut and paste my comments if I did. I neg rep for 4 things:
1. When asked for neg rep, I comply.
2. I neg rep when rep whores beg for positive rep.
3. Every once in a while, I involve myself for fun in neg rep bombing.
4. I'll neg rep retards when they post incredibly stupid stuff.

I don't neg rep because I disagree with a post or because I don't like somebody. FWIW, I never said I don't like you. I don't even know you. I don't like your negative attitude. It seems to me that you're here to bitch about things rather than contributing to conversations. You remind me of my ex-wife who frequently bitched for sport.

Nelson Muntz
11-05-2004, 11:50 PM
MORE PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST DUHbya in 2004 THAN FOR HIM in the 2000 election. The highest number of votes EVER cast by an opposition. More votes than Ronald Reagan EVER received.

So let me get this straight, more people voted against W this year than voted for him last election and yet your guy still lost to him. he he :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Ah,,,,so it is a mans board and when a woman post something they don't like,,,,you change their words,,,,,Now I see how this board works.What a loser,,,,,,ROFL

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 10:38 AM

In case you haven't been convinced yet.... (I haven't read the entire thread yet)...

You're wrong.

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 10:41 AM

Jazzz!!!!

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 10:51 AM
ROFL Heaven forbid.

No kidding!

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 11:01 AM
I actually thought about standing up for you on the thread the other day. Then I read on and realized that you were just asking for it. I don't appreciate when a female comes here and assumes all the guys are pigs.

News Flash: Your reception wasn't because you are a woman. Although a small few may have taken some cheap shots when they found out. Most will respect opinions of everyone. Everyone has gotten some crap at one time or another. You just have to have thick skin on these forums.

The first couple posts in this thread I didn't even realize that chiefs4me was a woman. So I just was going to ignore the stupid comments, then when I realized that "he" wasn't a "he"... but a "she".... HER posts are more than stupid, they are pathetically misguided. Talk about making other women look bad - the guys on this board aren't doing it. It's comments like hers.

BigRedChief
11-06-2004, 11:07 AM
:doh!: I just now realized that Denise was memyselfi . Man I'm one dense mofo.:shake:

alanm
11-06-2004, 07:06 PM
I find it funny that she took her siggy from a Michael Moore story and failed to credit him. At least credit the guy if you're going to steal his material Denise.

Bwana
11-06-2004, 07:16 PM

Or a used condom. :)

PastorMikH
11-06-2004, 07:49 PM
In case you haven't been convinced yet.... (I haven't read the entire thread yet)...

You're wrong.

That's just plain stupid. I can't believe you waste my time by posting such silly jibberish for me to read.Gee Whiz Cntrygal.

Cntrygal
11-06-2004, 08:14 PM
That's just plain stupid. I can't believe you waste my time by posting such silly jibberish for me to read.Gee Whiz Cntrygal.

Pathetic, I know. :shake:

PastorMikH
11-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Pathetic, I know. :shake:

ROFL ROFL

pink
11-08-2004, 04:05 PM
ROFLMAO! Woo Hoo! You tell 'em darlin'...;)

pink
11-08-2004, 04:12 PM
i certainly don't agree with 1/2 the crap the boys say on this board and i know that i am welcome here. you might want to take another look...

pink
11-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Besides, your the woman, you do the shopping and cooking.
PIG.

Bowser
11-08-2004, 04:17 PM
i certainly don't agree with 1/2 the crap the boys say on this board and i know that i am welcome here. you might want to take another look...

This may call for a poll.......

pink
11-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah, but I'm still lovable.
<sigh> hate to break it to ya, but whoever told you that, were just being nice ... that's not love, darlin', that's pity. ;) poor poor endelt260

ENDelt260
11-08-2004, 04:29 PM
I'll take what I can get.

Donger
11-08-2004, 04:33 PM
MAO! Woo Hoo! You tell 'em darlin'...

PIG.

Man, fickle little thang, ain't ya!?

pink
11-08-2004, 04:38 PM
This may call for a poll.......

ok, let me go get my g-string on ... oh wait, you said poll, not pole...my bad.

Raiderhader
11-08-2004, 04:39 PM

Do I go with the "typical female" response here, or the "I have that affect on women" option.......

pink
11-08-2004, 04:40 PM
that's my pet name for him...raiderhader knows he is loved. ;)

pink
11-08-2004, 04:40 PM
I'll take what I can get.
i know. tsk tsk

Bowser
11-08-2004, 04:41 PM
ok, let me go get my g-string on ... oh wait, you said poll, not pole...my bad.

Heh...looking to bolster your "yea" vote, eh?

If it's what best for ChiefsPlanet, then I say strip down and swing on that brass pole!

Raiderhader
11-08-2004, 04:42 PM
that's my pet name for him...raiderhader knows he is loved. ;)

Pig?

JazzzLovr
11-08-2004, 04:47 PM

You spelled "complex" wrong. ;)

ENDelt260
11-08-2004, 04:49 PM
You spelled "complex" wrong. ;)
He didn't say he thought she had a fickle.

pink
11-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Pig?
yeah, you wanna start sumpin?

Raiderhader
11-08-2004, 05:18 PM
yeah, you wanna start sumpin?

Is this a trick question?

pink
11-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Is this a trick question?
could be...
(ain't that just like a woman? tee hee)

Raiderhader
11-08-2004, 09:09 PM
could be...
(ain't that just like a woman? tee hee)

Pretty much.

nychief
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Cry in the corner and get the **** over it, bitch.

I just read this....

wow.

nice job.

Cntrygal
11-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Pink... I love that avatar.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/smilies/hubba.gif