PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com:2 teams that can make a play-off run,KC & Bucs

Nzoner
11-05-2004, 05:56 PM
KC & Tampa Bay (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7856620) well looks like something has to give this Sunday.

FAX
11-05-2004, 06:10 PM
<b>"The Bucs have lost five games by a total of 30 points. That's a six-point differential. Can Tampa find one more touchdown a game and turn this thing around?"</b>

Saints preserve us! That is undoubtedly the most ridiculously ignorant statement I have ever seen in my life.

May God have mercy on this poor fool's wasted soul.

FAX

go bo
11-05-2004, 06:19 PM
"The Bucs have lost five games by a total of 30 points. That's a six-point differential. Can Tampa find one more touchdown a game and turn this thing around?"

Saints preserve us! That is undoubtedly the most ridiculously ignorant statement I have ever seen in my life.

May God have mercy on this poor fool's wasted soul.

FAXhey, you haven't been here that long...

just wait... :D

go bo
11-05-2004, 06:22 PM
KC & Tampa Bay (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7856620) well looks like something has to give this Sunday.do you think tb can keep it close?

i think we'll get ahead and force them to pass while we run up the middle and to the left...

otoh, this is tampa bay and even with injuries to dt's, they could still give us some problems...

my guess: 31 - 24 chiefs... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

KcMizzou
11-05-2004, 06:27 PM
do you think tb can keep it close? If the game was at Arrowhead I wouldn't be worried at all. In their place? Yeah.. I'm a little concerned. Not a lot... but still.

I think it's the Florda thing that worries me. We have a terrible track record on the road against Florida teams.

Bowser
11-05-2004, 06:31 PM
If the game was at Arrowhead I wouldn't be worried at all. In their place? Yeah.. I'm a little concerned. Not a lot... but still.

I think it's the Florda thing that worries me. We have a terrible track record on the road against Florida teams.

Hey now, we got the Colts monkey off our back last week. And if memory serves, we haven't beat these guys since '93!

So there you go, it's kismet!

FAX
11-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Mr. Bowser is correct, as usual.

This is no time for fear. This is no time for hesitancy. Our defense is improving. Our offense is improving. The Bucks are nothing more than a bunch of overrated skunk turds that deserve to be castrated with ENDelts rusty nail clippers.

Chiefs 42
Bucks 17

FAX

KcMizzou
11-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Hey now, we got the Colts monkey off our back last week. And if memory serves, we haven't beat these guys since '93!

So there you go, it's kismet!Amen.. Let's line 'em up and knock 'em down, brother.

go bo
11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Mr. Bowser is correct, as usual.

This is no time for fear. This is no time for hesitancy. Our defense is improving. Our offense is improving. The Bucks are nothing more than a bunch of overrated skunk turds that deserve to be castrated with ENDelts rusty nail clippers.

Chiefs 42
Bucks 17

FAXcastrated?

Nzoner
11-05-2004, 08:16 PM
do you think tb can keep it close?

As I stated in another thread,I think this game could easily be one where the KC D gets most of the glory.

KCWolfman
11-05-2004, 09:35 PM
castrated?
I thought the same. I had no idea that skunk turds had testicles.

Gaz
11-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Tampa Bay is not going to the playoffs with that Offense.

Of course, you could have said the same thing about the Chiefs in 4 games this season…

xoxo~
Gaz
Does not see the same talent level in the Tampa O.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 07:31 AM
OMGWTFBBQTOOT? Tampa sucks ass, dude.

Memphis started 4-2 in 2000 (Rip Scherer's last year). They finished the year 4-7. Why? They sucked ass the rest of the way.

10/14 @ *UAB (7-4) L 9 13
10/21 vs. *Houston (3-8) L 30 33
11/4 vs. Tennessee (8-4) L 17 19
11/11 vs. *Cincinnati (7-5) L 10 13
11/18 @ *Tulane (6-5) L 14 37

Just because they lost four in a row by a combined 12 points didn't mean they sucked any less.

All the close scores mean by this point, and I speak from experience, is that Buc fans are really ****ing depressed right now about what could have been.

bringbackmarty
11-06-2004, 08:20 AM
I think that vermeil and saunders understand that the key to this game is going to be running right at the tampa defense with holmes and blaylock and Larry "Garbage Time" Johnson. The interior of that tampa dline is suspect. They have good corners and backers so we should hit them in the mouth early and often to soften them up for garbage time. I think Vermeil should be shooting for the first team to get three rbs one hundred yards apiece in a single game. I would be surprised if our screen passes work as well as usual with the speed they have so we should hit them underneath until they put 8 in the box and nail them with the play action pass. Chuck dat shite to horn or hall and watch them burn down the field.

the Talking Can
11-06-2004, 08:24 AM
do what we did to the Ravens and Lewis...run right at and over them, and laugh at them while we do it...."HA HA"

Thig Lyfe
11-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Um.. is the guy who wrote that article on shrooms? Tampa Bay can make a playoff run?!?!? You gotta be kidding me.

Nzoner
11-08-2004, 06:00 PM
In retrospect this thread is quite amusing.:banghead: