PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from New Oleans ...

mississippichiefan
11-15-2004, 01:23 AM
I went to the game today and it was a terrible experence . Before the game listening to the Saints radio talk about how bad their defense was and how Haslett needed to be fired and then go to the game and be whipped by this sorry team was very embarrassing . I have no idea what is wrong with the Chiefs . Our defense is the worst I have ever seen . When Morton fumbled I knew what kind of game it was going to be .
I had the best seats I have ever had at a Chiefs game and could not enjoy it . I will be glad when this season is over . :banghead:

Fairplay
11-15-2004, 01:29 AM
Too bad you watched the game in person to see that sad preformance.
It was hard enough watching the tv. So many penalties and mistakes.
We should have won the game. No excuses. Im not sure whats going on with the Chiefs. Maybe they were out at the French Quarter late the night before and had hangovers.

Spicy McHaggis
11-15-2004, 01:53 AM
I would have stayed and forgotten my troubles on Bourbon Street.

mississippichiefan
11-15-2004, 02:24 AM
it was terrible and I think what made it worse is that ended what little hope we had left . I sit there knowing i will watch them on Monday night football against the Pats and it won't even matter if we win.

dtebbe
11-15-2004, 09:20 AM
That's exactly how I felt last week, execept the Tampa sports/talk stations were all talking about how bad the Bucs offense was... It really sucks losing in another team's stadium....

DT

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 09:24 AM
It was hard enough watching the tv. So many penalties and mistakes.
We should have won the game. No excuses. Im not sure whats going on with the Chiefs. Maybe they were out at the French Quarter late the night before and had hangovers.

Looks like they have been drinking alot, if that's the case. After yesterday's game, I think I'll start drinking alot.

TEX
11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
I was supposed to drive to New Orleans from Houston to go to the game. I changed my mind after the loss to the Bucs and didn't make the trip and I'm soooo glad I did. Instead I watched the game at a sports bar and the ONLY good thing I said afterwards was ," THANK GOD I DIDN'T MAKE THE TRIP TO NEW ORLEANS!" I'll watch every game on TV, but I'm NOT about to fork out any more $$$ on a hopeless cause. Why should I, I mean Lamar and CP chose to do the same with the _efense last off season.. :shake:

yunghungwell
11-15-2004, 09:35 AM

Right now the best thing about watching the chiefs on tv is that the channel can be changed, the beer at home is much cheaper than stadium beer. Lord knows, one needs to be drunk to watch this crap.

Straight, No Chaser
11-15-2004, 10:11 AM
..Im not sure whats going on with the Chiefs. Maybe they were out at the French Quarter late the night before and had hangovers.

But how can you explain the fact the Saints call the French Quarter home cookin'?

---->