PDA

View Full Version : Positives from the game...

Gaz
11-15-2004, 08:26 AM
Blaylock.

The D knocked Brooks around quite a bit.

Thatís all Iíve got. Sorry.

xoxo~
Gaz
Scraping the bottom of the barrel and coming up empty.

Count Alex's Losses
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Tynes nailed both FGs. His kickoffs were better.

Tynes has been a success. 9-12 on FGs and has made most of the longer kicks.

Fujita had 2 sacks. Only player worth a shit on D other than Warfield, Allen and Dalton.

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
The rah rah crap isn't working for me today.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-15-2004, 08:33 AM
We could be one step closer to getting rid of the two biggest losers on the team...Carl and Dick.....that's a positive.

ROYC75
11-15-2004, 08:36 AM
There was .......... ?

Wait there was a .........? Naw, that's not it .

Oh, anybody that wasn't convinced before this game the playoffs were a reach found out just that.

Maybe some more info on what we need to build a better team ?

Sorry Gaz, just not in the spirit today !

Gaz
11-15-2004, 08:38 AM
Come on, you tightwads, give it up for Blaylock.

Even in the pit of despair, you should be able to give a guy props for 186 yards.

xoxo~
Gaz
Making the effort.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2004, 08:42 AM
it was the Saints...kinda like Griffin against the Chiefs

ROYC75
11-15-2004, 08:46 AM
It was the Saints.

DB can run the rock well in a spread formation, but in a tight GL formation he is only average at best .

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2004, 08:47 AM
it was the Saints...kinda like Griffin against the Chiefs

...or maybe like Portis against the Chiefs. Sign him up with the part of the six million that is alledged to be in the Chiefs coffers, then trade him for a shutdown corner :thumb:

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 08:48 AM
I will be able to move down closer to the field with my season tickets.

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Come on, you tightwads, give it up for Blaylock.

Even in the pit of despair, you should be able to give a guy props for 186 yards.

xoxo~
Gaz
Making the effort.

Blaylock kicked ass, but it was all for not.

donkhater
11-15-2004, 08:52 AM
Big deal.

After puncing it down the throats of Baltimore, I expect this team to do that to New Orleans. They did.

New Orleans has one of the worst O-lines in football and Gunther is blitz happy.

Tynes, for all the grif he gets about his kickoffs, is second in the AFC in touchbacks. Whoopie!!!!!

HC_Chief
11-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Blaylock was the only positive IMO.
KC lost to a horrible team yesterday. They'll be lucky to make .500.

Gaz
11-15-2004, 08:55 AM
Blaylock kicked ass, but it was all for not.

It was not for naught [heh, I crack me up].

It jacked up his asking price next season. He is gonna get PAID!

xoxo~
Gaz
Not sure that should be counted as a positive, though.

Chiefnj
11-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Positives.

Gunther's blitzes were effective.

Bartee played fairly well.

Blaylock.

Cheek.

patteeu
11-15-2004, 09:01 AM
It was the Saints.

DB can run the rock well in a spread formation, but in a tight GL formation he is only average at best .

I think you might be right about that.

Kind of along the same lines, I had no idea how BIG Duece McAllister is. He looked like a big Jamal Lewis to me (although when I looked it up I found that while he is taller, he's actually lighter than Lewis). He looked like a load to stop although I never really saw any Chiefs tacklers hit him in a way that would have tested the theory.

patteeu
11-15-2004, 09:08 AM
Positives I saw:

Kennison did well getting open and catching the ball. I also noticed him making a conscious effort to secure the ball after the catch by switching the ball to his outside arm, using both hand when contact was imminent, and holding the ball higher on his body. I think he did great.

I liked Tynes FGs which had extra distance and went right down the middle for the most part. I don't agree that his kickoffs were that good though since they were coming down outside the 10 yard line in multiple cases. Maybe he has great hangtime or something that I can't really judge, but going strictly on distance and the final spot where the return man was tackled, I thought they sucked.

Trent dove headfirst to insure a first down one time. I like that.

Lionel Dalton hurdled an interior blocker on a NO FG attempt. Even though it didn't foil the attempt, I found it impressive.

ROYC75
11-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Positives I saw:

Lionel Dalton hurdled an interior blocker on a NO FG attempt. Even though it didn't foil the attempt, I found it impressive.

I loved that, man he got up, to bad he fell down when he landed....Great effort . :thumb: