PDA

View Full Version : Psicosis...this is for you.

Brando
11-15-2004, 08:48 AM
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1100511432160580.xml
Here's a breakdown of the CVC final four this week in NYC. There are some nice things said about your Tigers so I figured that I would share.

Ultra Peanut
11-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Story line: Calipari lost two recruits to the NBA draft last spring - Brooklyn-bred point guard Sebastian Telfair (No. 13 to Portland) and junior college stud Donta Smith (second round to Atlanta).Louisville lost those guys, not us.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 09:42 AM
Give em a break..it was written in Syracuse!

Brando
11-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Give em a break..it was written in Syracuse!
LOL..ya know I thought that didn't look quite right. What do you expect? They had to write this after watching Syracuse get beat by Temple in football.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 11:48 AM
LOL..ya know I thought that didn't look quite right. What do you expect? They had to write this after watching Syracuse get beat by Temple in football.
Yea..I was gonna ask you about that..WTF? Temple is pathetic...

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Louisville lost those guys, not us.

Eh. Same thing.

KevB
11-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Louisville lost those guys, not us.

It's happened so often to Memphis recently, they made an educated assumption.

Ultra Peanut
11-15-2004, 01:25 PM
It's happened so often to Memphis recently, they made an educated assumption.Can it really be "educated" when it would have taken all of five seconds to verify it?

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 01:26 PM
Eh. Same thing.
Where the hell is Memphis again?

Brando
11-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Where the hell is Memphis again?
It's out beyond darkest Peru. Somewhere near Uranus I believe :hmmm:

Brando
11-15-2004, 02:02 PM

Our coach and his staff are pathetic. They can not figure out how to stop a spread offense. Even if it is Temple running it. Hopefully it was the nail coffin for him. SU deperately need a new coach.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2004, 02:41 PM

Did you know Temple almost became the 12th member of the ACC. If the lawsuit against BC didnt get dropped, the ACC would have invited Temple to join. And ESPN thinks the ACC is better than the Big 12. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
11-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Did you know Temple almost became the 12th member of the ACC. If the lawsuit against BC didnt get dropped, the ACC would have invited Temple to join.Uh... no.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Did you know Temple almost became the 12th member of the ACC. If the lawsuit against BC didnt get dropped, the ACC would have invited Temple to join. And ESPN thinks the ACC is better than the Big 12. ROFL
Hmm..i'd say the ACC is better than the Big XII, top to bottom.

At the top of the Big XII you have OU and Texas. In the middle you have Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State.

ACC, you have Miami, Florida State, Virginia, Virginia Tech. In the middle of the pack you have Georgia Tech, UNC, and Clemson.

Facing off..hmm..

OU vs Virginia Tech: Advantage Big XII
Florida State vs Texas: Slight Advantage ACC
Virginia vs Texas A&M: Advantage ACC
Miami vs Texas Tech: Advantage ACC
Georgia Tech vs Oklahoma State: Advantage Big XII

I'd say top to bottom, the ACC is a better conference.