PDA

View Full Version : Metrolike - Was it you?

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Was it you who made the horrid dire prediction that we would go 8-0 throughout the rest of the season?

Some of the posters like you should be glad the search feature is off.

HAWKHUNTER
11-15-2004, 10:13 AM
Was it you who made the horrid dire prediction that we would go 8-0 throughout the rest of the season?

Some of the posters like you should be glad the search feature is off.

Note to self: find out what the hell metrolike was smoking and try to obtain it (only if legal though) could come in handy for remainder of this season

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Well, truthfully, 7-1 isn't all that different than 8-0.

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Well, truthfully, 7-1 isn't all that different than 8-0.
Truthfully, finding a nymphomaniac supermodel who wants only you is also a possibility - but I would think that the likely odds are similar to your statement above.

Raiderhader
11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Truthfully, finding a nymphomaniac supermodel who wants only you is also a possibility - but I would think that the likely odds are similar to your statement above.

Oh that's just great, I'm coming off of a shitty and depressing football weekend and now you are telling me that I am more than likely not going to find myself a nympho supermodel that wants me? Man, you really know how to kick a guy when he is down, you jerk.

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Oh that's just great, I'm coming off of a shitty and depressing football weekend and now you are telling me that I am more than likely not going to find myself a nympho supermodel that wants me? Man, you really know how to kick a guy when he is down, you jerk.
Oh, you may get lucky and find that she does actually want you, and your friend, and her therapist, and your dad, and your boss, and ......

Raiderhader
11-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh, you may get lucky and find that she does actually want you, and your friend, and her therapist, and your dad, and your boss, and ......

Well, I can pretend she loves only me anyway.

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Well, I can pretend she loves only me anyway.
You can also pretend you don't need shots but the drip will not disappear on its own.