PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Everyone Shows Up with NO RED on?

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 10:55 AM
Boycotting isn't really an option for many....no cocessions is a silent message.

How about NO RED at Arrowhead on Monday night versus the Patriots?

That would make a point.... :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:00 AM
How about someone in KC floating the idea on Sports Talk shows??? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Just as unlikely to happen.

David.
11-15-2004, 11:01 AM
oh shut the **** up you people

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Just as unlikely to happen.

I know, I know.... :banghead:

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 11:02 AM
How about the FO and ownership actually doing something on there ****ing own? It's really pathetic that it takes hitting them in the pocketbook to even get their attention.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
11-15-2004, 11:03 AM
how about everyone bring a "DAMN-IT CARL" sign

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 11:03 AM
I see you prefer the lemming approach.

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:04 AM

Whoa, Nellie! :rolleyes:

I'm a season ticket holder. I'm STILL a loyal fan. But someone needs to wake the organization up.

What CP did last winter and spring was criminal. We all knew it. We all denied it. We all hoped Gun and the "O" would overcome CP's incompetence.

We should have known better. Someone needs to wake them the fugg up.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:04 AM
how about everyone bring a "DAMN-IT CARL" sign

THAT'S good too. :thumb:

David.
11-15-2004, 11:05 AM
I see you prefer the lemming approach.

and I see you prefer the 3 year old approach. I KNOW next game we can all stomp our feet until we get our super bowl. OR EVEN BETTER you can hold your breathe. That will solve TWO problems.

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:05 AM
I was thinking it'd be cool if the fans all just left the trash from their concessions under their seats. Wow! What a mess!

David.
11-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Whoa, Nellie! :rolleyes:

I'm a season ticket holder. I'm STILL a loyal fan. But someone needs to wake the organization up.

What CP did last winter and spring was criminal. We all knew it. We all denied it. We all hoped Gun and the "O" would overcome CP's incompetence.

We should have known better. Someone needs to wake them the fugg up.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ok wear a purple ****ing shirt, that'll sure get him.

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:08 AM
It'd be cool if all of the tailgaters would reshape their burgers, brats, and steaks into little Carl Petersons, so when he showed up he'd see himself burning in effigy on a thousand grills, and he would smell the pungeant aroma of his own burning flesh (in effigy).

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:08 AM
ok wear a purple ****ing shirt, that'll sure get him.

Will you at least concede that CP needs to be GONE...

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:10 AM
How about if all of the fans go up to the top deck and throw themselves off? The sickening thuds of bodies hitting the pavement, followed by a huge drop in season ticket renewals, would be bound to trigger a change in management thinking.

ck_IN
And what point would that make?

'I'm mad as hell but I'm still going to pay for season tickets, $20+ for parking and $5 beers I just won't wear red. Take that!'

The only thing CP seems to understand is butts in the seats. As long as he has one occupying the other he couldn't care less what you wear.

David.
Will you at least concede that CP needs to be GONE...

yeah, but Chiefsplanet isn't gonna have any say in the matter. Your ridiculous ideas aren't going to change shit.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
How about if all of the fans go up to the top deck and throw themselves off? The sickening thuds of bodies hitting the pavement, followed by a huge drop in season ticket renewals, would be bound to trigger a change in management thinking.
AWESOME.

I vote for this one.

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:12 AM
AWESOME.

I vote for this one.

It would also solve some of the capacity issues on chiefsplanet.

David.
And what point would that make?

'I'm mad as hell but I'm still going to pay for season tickets, $20+ for parking and $5 beers I just won't wear red. Take that!'

The only thing CP seems to understand is butts in the seats. As long as he has one occupying the other he couldn't care less what you wear.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! We already don't have the money to pay for a decent signing bonus. LETS MAKE OUR TEAM GO BANKRUPT AND MOVE!!! I'm sure Carl Peterson will be gone after that.

David.

That'd fix a couple problems also :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:13 AM
yeah, but Chiefsplanet isn't gonna have any say in the matter. Your ridiculous ideas aren't going to change shit.

It might inspire "talk" in the media; and enough bad publicity has been shown to pressure the powers that be.....on occaision.

Reasonable people can disagree; but something has to change..... :banghead:

David.
11-15-2004, 11:14 AM
It might inspire "talk" in the media; and enough bad publicity has been shown to pressure the powers that be.....on occaision.

You won me over, I think we should "all" use rainmans approach. I swear I'll be right behind you ;)

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:14 AM
WHAT A GREAT IDEA! We already don't have the money to pay for a decent signing bonus. LETS MAKE OUR TEAM GO BANKRUPT AND MOVE!!! I'm sure Carl Peterson will be gone after that.

Is your name David Peterson, by chance....you are quite the lemming, aren't you??? :shake: :shake: :shake:

David.
11-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Is your name David Peterson, by chance....you are quite the lemming, aren't you??? :shake: :shake: :shake:

yes, actually I'm his son. Congratulations I'm actually gonna take over the LA chiefs.

jspchief
11-15-2004, 11:17 AM
SD, I understand your frustration with the FO, but these "we should do ______" threads are getting tired. Could you at least keep it in one thread, since no one is going to do any of it anyway?

Maybe you should start by doing your part, and see who follows. At the Monday night game, wear a bag over your head. It's the classic sign of revolt from disgusted fans. And may I suggest you use plastic instead of paper....for the environment of course

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:17 AM
yes, actually I'm his son. Congratulations I'm actually gonna take over the LA chiefs.

Hell, LA would have ran your fuggin' Dad out of town 10 years ago!

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
SD, I understand your frustration with the FO, but these "we should do ______" threads are getting tired. Could you at least keep it in one thread, since no one is going to do any of it anyway?

Maybe you should start by doing your part, and see who follows. At the Monday night game, wear a bag over your head. It's the classic sign of revolt from disgusted fans. And may I suggest you use plastic instead of paper....for the environment of course

Let me guess, you are Carl's mistress....or prison bitch? :hmmm:

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
and I see you prefer the 3 year old approach. I KNOW next game we can all stomp our feet until we get our super bowl. OR EVEN BETTER you can hold your breathe. That will solve TWO problems.
(sarcasm) Yeah that's exactly what I was saying and said, right?

Geez, because someobody actually gives a flyin' **** about their team and wants to take a stance, some feel it necessary to tear them down in the process. Well, maybe throwing insults in the 1st place is what caused the reaction to your post. I'll say whatever the **** I want to say and you can either deal with it or ignore it, but don't tell me to STFU. That is precisely why the board is here, to discuss issues(mainly the Chiefs) I'm glad that you are so ****ing happy with the Chiefs and they can do no wrong, but for God's sake let people have their say. Please tell me why I should be so content with shit play of our team and the evn shittier plan to stand pat in the off-season, afterall you seem to be all-knowing. What's your great take?

David.
11-15-2004, 11:19 AM
(sarcasm) Yeah that's exactly what I was saying and said, right?

Geez, because someobody actually gives a flyin' **** about their team and wants to take a stance, some feel it necessary to tear them down in the process. Well, maybe throwing insults in the 1st place is what caused the reaction to your post. I'll say whatever the **** I want to say and you can either deal with it or ignore it, but don't tell me to STFU. That is precisely why the board is here, to discuss issues(mainly the Chiefs) I'm glad that you are so ****ing happy with the Chiefs and they can do no wrong, but for God's sake let people have their say. Please tell me why I should be so content with shit play of our team and the evn shittier plan to stand pat in the off-season, afterall you seem to be all-knowing. What's your great take?

shut the **** up

ROFL

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 11:21 AM

Something needs to be done....but WHAT?

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Start rooting for the Patriots.

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Start rooting for the Patriots.

Aint's 27
Chef's 20

BigChiefFan
11-15-2004, 11:25 AM
shut the **** up

ROFL
Yea, that's the mature way, right? Nice take. I see the bob and weave is in full force.

BigRedChief

We need new talent evaluators other than King Carl and his minions. Making that happen is going to very complicated and messy and in the end not doable.:deevee:

ptlyon
Aint's 27
Chef's 20

Root for New Orleans then.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Aint's 27
Chef's 20
New England 29
Buffalo 6

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:30 AM

The ideas posted all require too much coordination of large masses of people. Have you all learned nothing from Al Quaida?

For example, you aren't going to get 80,000 people to stay away from the game. However, if you had 40 people who simultaneously had to get their wallets out of the trunk at the payment chokepoints to the parking lot, and they all accidentally locked their keys in the car....same result, other than a bunch of lawsuits.

As another example, you're aren't going to get 80,000 people to not wear red during the game. However, 200 people with cans of purple spray paint could paint upwards of 20,000 people before security caught them. And remember, you only have to paint the front, which will be easy since the fans will be coming toward you anyway.

As another example, you aren't going to get 80,000 people to not buy beer. However, if you had 40 people simultaneously buy beers after ingesting that stuff that makes you throw up if you drink alcohol, and if those people then started wailing, "What's innnnn this beeeerrrrr?", well, you can guess what happens next, before the lawsuits.

Masterminding is not really that hard.

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 11:31 AM
New England 29
Buffalo 6

The only score for me worth repeating from sunday is OUR score.

Aints 27
Chiefs 20

That score is not ACCEPTABLE and it shouldn't be for all of us.

jspchief
11-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Let me guess, you are Carl's mistress....or prison bitch? :hmmm:

Yea, I'm such a staunch supporter of CP :rolleyes:

Will someone put the pacifier back in this whiny bitch's mouth so I don't have to listen to his bawling?

You want to protest, fine do it. All I'm saying is you're cluttering up the board with all of your moronic suggestions that won't work anyway, and are only reaching a miniscule portion of the people that will attend the game anyway. Not one of your stupid threads has recieved significant positive feedback, but you're too dense to figure it out. You're like the little kid that screams until mommy breaks down and finally buys you candy. STFU up already.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:32 AM
That score is not ACCEPTABLE

Who the f*ck said it was?

Cochise
11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Worst idea ever

stevieray
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Worst idea ever

let me call WW, I'm sure we'll go as "civilians".

:shake:

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 11:36 AM
New England 29
Buffalo 6

Go ahead and mock.

This freaking team (mainly defense) is mocking the game of football.
Jerome Woods has turned into a panty waiste.

Let me rant. Every one has their breaking point on this team, and yesterdays debackle was mine. :banghead:

Dartgod
11-15-2004, 11:48 AM
As another example, you aren't going to get 80,000 people to not buy beer. However, if you had 40 people simultaneously buy beers after ingesting that stuff that makes you throw up if you drink alcohol, and if those people then started wailing, "What's innnnn this beeeerrrrr?", well, you can guess what happens next, before the lawsuits.
Cool, a complete and total barf-o-rama!

Cochise
11-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Who buys more than one beer inside anyways? Gotta love that single beer for the price of a 6 pack deal.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Who buys more than one beer inside anyways?

Me.

jspchief
11-15-2004, 11:58 AM
Who buys more than one beer inside anyways? Gotta love that single beer for the price of a 6 pack deal.

Umm, I buy a ton of beers inside.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Umm, I buy a ton of beers inside.
It's our fault the Chiefs suck.

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Throw me on that list too I guess.

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Yea, I'm such a staunch supporter of CP :rolleyes:

Will someone put the pacifier back in this whiny bitch's mouth so I don't have to listen to his bawling?

You want to protest, fine do it. All I'm saying is you're cluttering up the board with all of your moronic suggestions that won't work anyway, and are only reaching a miniscule portion of the people that will attend the game anyway. Not one of your stupid threads has recieved significant positive feedback, but you're too dense to figure it out. You're like the little kid that screams until mommy breaks down and finally buys you candy. STFU up already.

I didn't realize you owned the board and got to say what other people posted,,,they are mad and they have a right to vent,,,you have no right to tell them otherwise. If you don't want to read this crap as you call it,,,,then skip the post,,other wise YOU shut the fu&k up...go ahead give me more neg rep that's all your good for anyway,,,,,,

And if any of you have been a long time chiefs fans then this is nothing new to you,,,,they have been breaking my heart every year for the last 25 years,,,,,,,

David.
11-15-2004, 12:39 PM
STOP WITH ALL THE GODDAMN COMMAS!

Bearcat
11-15-2004, 12:40 PM
I'll wear my Kansas jacket so everyone knows I support two football teams that are great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory :banghead:

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 12:44 PM
"You're not allowed to tell that person to shut the f*ck up! Shut the f*ck up!"

ROFL I love that logic.

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:46 PM
"You're not allowed to tell that person to shut the f*ck up! Shut the f*ck up!"

ROFL I love that logic.

I did it just for you,, I could of bet my life you would jump on it and you did,,I am starting to like your humor :thumb:

David.
11-15-2004, 12:47 PM
yah,,,,you're like,,,,so predictable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:48 PM
STOP WITH ALL THE GODDAMN COMMAS!

Well I had 2 replies to this,,but I will use the nice one,,,,,

Make me stop:harumph:

David.
11-15-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm coming to texas and stealing your comma button.

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 12:51 PM
While dressed up like CP effigies on fire?

jspchief
11-15-2004, 12:51 PM
I didn't realize you owned the board and got to say what other people posted,,,they are mad and they have a right to vent,,,you have no right to tell them otherwise. If you don't want to read this crap as you call it,,,,then skip the post,,other wise YOU shut the fu&k up...go ahead give me more neg rep that's all your good for anyway,,,,,,

And if any of you have been a long time chiefs fans then this is nothing new to you,,,,they have been breaking my heart every year for the last 25 years,,,,,,,STFU bitch. I gave you neg rep once. Why don't you hold a grudge cry about it for two months. Now you probably don't have enough rep to trade in on a clue.

I'm not telling anyone what they can or can't post. I'm just saying that it's getting tired when you post the same sh*t in five different threads. 95% of the people that have responded have not given positive feedback to what he's suggesting, yet he still can't get the hint. He's making an ass of himself.

Obviously you don't understand that concept, because you haven't gotten the hint that your use of commas makes you look like a dumb gunt. You two would make a perfect couple. You can both be completely annoying, while completely oblivious to the fact, even though it's constantly being pointed out.

And likewise if you don't like what I have to say, don't f*cking read it.

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:52 PM
I'm coming to texas and stealing your comma button.

Shouldn't you be in school???:thumb:

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 12:57 PM
While dressed up like CP effigies on fire?

Ooh. That's a great idea. Raining flaming Carls.

Maybe they could each hold a sign as they jump that says, "Carl's Reign is Going Down in Flames. Who'll Stop the Reign?"

David.
11-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Shouldn't you be in school???:thumb:

actually yes ROFL but I'm studying for my Microecon exam instead of going to algerbra. Not getting very much studying done though :rolleyes:

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:58 PM
STFU bitch. I gave you neg rep once. Why don't you hold a grudge cry about it for two months. Now you probably don't have enough rep to trade in on a clue.

I'm not telling anyone what they can or can't post. I'm just saying that it's getting tired when you post the same sh*t in five different threads. 95% of the people that have responded have not given positive feedback to what he's suggesting, yet he still can't get the hint. He's making an ass of himself.

Obviously you don't understand that concept, because you haven't gotten the hint that your use of commas makes you look like a dumb gunt. You two would make a perfect couple. You can both be completely annoying, while completely oblivious to the fact, even though it's constantly being pointed out.

Ha Ha,,,,the only one I see moaning and groaning is you,,,you gave me neg rep only once,,,,you better look again.

Do you really think I care that YOU think I look stupid using the commas,,,,you are a nobody to me,,who cares what you think, its people like you that make me want to use them even moreROFL

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
STFU bitch. I gave you neg rep once. Why don't you hold a grudge cry about it for two months. Now you probably don't have enough rep to trade in on a clue.

PS,,,,,,,you have no clue how BIG a bitch I can be,,,:harumph:

KCWolfman
11-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Ooh. That's a great idea. Raining flaming Carls.

Maybe they could each hold a sign as they jump that says, "Carl's Reign is Going Down in Flames. Who'll Stop the Reign?"
Carl, Reign O'er Me by The Who

ENDelt260
Have you tried Atkins?

David.

that's cool we're acceptive of fat chicks here. Hell Endelt might develop a crush on you.

jspchief
11-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Maybe not, but I've got a clear idea of how DUMB of a bitch you can be.

Please don't ruin my existence with your empty computer chest-thumping of how much of a bitch you are.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
11-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Go ahead and mock.

This freaking team (mainly defense) is mocking the game of football.
Jerome Woods has turned into a panty waiste.

Let me rant. Every one has their breaking point on this team, and yesterdays debackle was mine. :banghead:

since you are intent on calling the Chiefs "Chefs" now are you going to change your username to Chef Henry?

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 01:16 PM
that's cool we're acceptive of fat chicks here. Hell Endelt might develop a crush on you.

ROFL Oh I am far from fat,,,I have sent a select few my pict,,,,,they can vouch for me,,,,,,,:thumb:

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 01:16 PM

I don't know about that. He's pretty set with his current one.
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/syager.jpg

Straight, No Chaser
11-15-2004, 01:22 PM

RE:Your current 3 sig photos; You're a sick puppy.

Tuckdaddy
11-15-2004, 01:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

chiefs4me
11-15-2004, 01:33 PM

Oh My God,,,,,

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 02:41 PM
since you are intent on calling the Chiefs "Chefs" now are you going to change your username to Chef Henry?

I might as well. They're sure playing like chefs errrrr chumps.