PDA

View Full Version : Even Gun can't make these guys winners

Tuckdaddy
11-15-2004, 11:08 AM
and that's pretty bad. We re-signed then all back and we know King won't cut them because of the the cap hit. Maybe the draft will produce a dominator at corner and MLB

StcChief
11-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Need a couple of good D CBs in draft that can step up quick.

jcroft
11-15-2004, 12:07 PM

Is there such a thing? Especially with Carl drafting?

Chiefnj
11-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Over at the Star board someone said Gun was interviewed this a.m. and said he doesn't know what to do with this group of players; he's tried everything.

Bob Dole
11-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Over at the Star board someone said Gun was interviewed this a.m. and said he doesn't know what to do with this group of players; he's tried everything.

He needs to try more Rich Scanlon.

cadmonkey
11-15-2004, 12:11 PM
The best CB/Saftey in college right now is with out a doubt Antrel Rolle from the University of Miami.

HC_Chief
11-15-2004, 12:12 PM
Aren't most of the KC _efenders GUN'S players? He was on staff when they were drafted... he has to share some of the responsibility.

TEX
11-15-2004, 01:18 PM

Yep and move the CB's we have now to Safety where they belonged in the first place... :shake:

Frankie
11-15-2004, 01:42 PM
This new cry of "everyone on this 'D' sucks and needs to go" that's overwhelming this forum is pretty unrealistic. Let's not forget that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link(s). We do have several of players (young and old) on this 'D' that need to be replaced (something CP should have done last year). But I think we have some players who are performing subpar to their talent and potential only because a few others don't do their job, adding to the confusion. I bet, with a couple of astute additions in strategic places, we could have a solid 'D.' After all the Patriot 'D' doesn't feature stars in all positions.

Mr. Laz
11-15-2004, 02:25 PM

:hmmm: where have i heard this before?