PDA

View Full Version : My Bad: I'm Wrong...Chiefs Rock, CP Rules

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks to the persuasive powers of CP, I've been shown the error of my ways by "real" Chief fans who are able to see the silver-lining in this season that eluded me earlier.

1. The Chief's will reel off 10 or 11 straight wins, to win the Superbowl in January, 2005.
2. The Defense, with Gun's innovation and commitment will prove that it was scheme, and not talent and players, by becoming the best defense in the league during the last two months of the season.
3. The Chiefs will commit the fewest turnovers of any NFL team from here until the end.
4. The Chiefs will have fewer penalties than any other NFL team for from here until the end.
5. Priest will break Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record.
6. Kennison and Morton will each have 1500 yards, and Gonzo will catch more TDs in a season than any tight end in history.
7. Dante will return six kicks for TDs between now and the end.
8. Jared Allen will break the single season Sack record for the NFL before January.

I apologize for my rant, I apologize for my not believing. I don't know HOW I could have doubted them.... :shake:

I should be ashamed. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GO CHIEFS!!!

Carl Peterson is the man!!!

:thumb:

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
It's "true" fan, you moron.

Cochise
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Being a true fan doesn't mean you don't realize that the season is going nowhere, it means not running out on your team when the season is going nowhere.

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Being a true fan doesn't mean you don't realize that the season is going nowhere, it means not running out on your team when the season is going nowhere.

Who's running out; I was merely wishing we'd decide to fix it....like we should have last winter.

But, my bad; I've seen the light. :thumb:

Brock
11-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Quit acting like a dork.

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Quit acting like a dork.

Just lettin' those who are "real" fans know they've made a difference in the world today.... :thumb:

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Quit acting like a dork.
Who's acting?

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 11:24 AM
All I can say is: :deevee:

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Just lettin' those who are "real" fans know they've made a difference in the world today.... :thumb:

Again, it's "true" fans...*sigh*, if you're going to act like a genious (Chiefsplanet Spelling), you should at least know the lingo.

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 11:27 AM
:hmmm: I smell a Lexicon rollout...

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 11:28 AM
:hmmm: I smell a Lexicon rollout...

Yeah? *sniff*...*sniff*...*sniff*...

Dunno, I think Endelt has gas.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:29 AM
*brraaaaap*

Sorry 'bout that.

Cochise
11-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Who's running out; I was merely wishing we'd decide to fix it....like we should have last winter.

But, my bad; I've seen the light. :thumb:

Dude, there isn't anyone here who doesn't want it fixed, but fans ought to exhibit the same level of sportsmanship that we expect from our players. Throwing a fit because the team is losing is not going to change anything

David.
11-15-2004, 11:30 AM

exactly

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Dude, there isn't anyone here who doesn't want it fixed, but fans ought to exhibit the same level of sportsmanship that we expect from our players. Throwing a fit because the team is losing is not going to change anything

I know, I know...I just haven't had the chance to vent yet.

I had continued to believe, until yesterday. Sorry, you are having to console me.... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Good God. Go paddle a student or something...

Cochise
11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
I know but damnit this is the kind of St. Louis attitude that put the Cardinals in Arizona.

ENDelt260
11-15-2004, 11:34 AM
I know but damnit this is the kind of St. Louis attitude that put the Cardinals in Arizona.
The Cards fans boycotting their games had done wonders for the on-field product.

go bowe
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
I know, I know...I just haven't had the chance to vent yet.

I had continued to believe, until yesterday. Sorry, you are having to console me.... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:ooooh, poor baby...

everything's gonna turn out just shitty....

er, just fine...

you just keep believing and everything will be...

well, maybe not everything... :deevee: :deevee::deevee:

chiefsfan1963
11-15-2004, 11:37 AM
chiefs will be back next year. though it will help if we could get a top 5 pick in the draft next year.

let's begin our season as a spoiler team. although we are only playing 3 teams that can make the playoffs these next 7 games, NE, SD, and Denver. I guess the only team we could act as a spoiler is SD. if we sweep them, they will most likely not make it.

Man our first half of our schedule was brutal.

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 11:39 AM

um, yeah...

But right now, the Chiefs toughest opponent is themselves. Theres no other way to explain back-to-back losses to Tampa Bay and New Orleans, teams that are a combined 2-0 against the Chiefs and 5-11 against the rest of the NFL.

Dartgod
11-15-2004, 11:59 AM
It's "true" fan, you moron.
It's "moran", you moran...
FYI, MORAN is CP spelling

Who knew? :shrug:

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 12:01 PM
It's "moran", you moran...

Who knew? :shrug:

Feh...denise can get off my schtick. I dont ever recall anyone using that spelling. That's just retarded. She should stick to political topics.

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 12:30 PM
chiefs will be back next year. though it will help if we could get a top 5 pick in the draft next year.

let's begin our season as a spoiler team. although we are only playing 3 teams that can make the playoffs these next 7 games, NE, SD, and Denver. I guess the only team we could act as a spoiler is SD. if we sweep them, they will most likely not make it.

Yeah, Carolina, New Orleans, houston and TB real tough hombres..:hmmm:

Gonna be a lot easier against NE and Denver and Oakland ans SD on the road.