PDA

View Full Version : Priest Holmes....dead or alive??

BobKraftsCoozie
11-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a topic in another thread, I only scrolled through the first two pages. The last thing I want to do is clutter the motherboard, on my first post.

I was wondering what the general status is of Priest Holmes. I've heard many different things from surgery to possibly being back next week. Some clarity would be welcomed for the sake of my fantasy football team and my nerves for Monday Night Football. Although, your offense has proven it can get it done regaurdless of who running the ball, which makes me uneasy.

Mr. Laz
11-15-2004, 03:04 PM
i think he will be "questionable" for next weeks game

after Blaylock's performance, i dont expect Holmes to play. In fact i would think that Holmes shouldn't get more than 20 carries per game for the rest of the year.

why abuse him in a year that's all but over(still a slight chance)

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 03:06 PM
after Blaylock's performance, i dont expect Holmes to play. In fact i would think that Holmes shouldn't get more than 20 carries per game for the rest of the year.

THAT ain't gonna happen

Mr. Laz
11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
THAT ain't gonna happen

which part?

the Talking Can
11-15-2004, 03:08 PM
I think he's still a week or two away, I doubt there is any rush now to bring him back

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 03:08 PM
the 20 carries part

Mr. Laz
11-15-2004, 03:13 PM
the 20 carries part

i see ... your prolly right

we will prolly to continue to run priest holmes into the ground so at the end of the season he will retire and then we can blame next year's failure on the fact that Holmes retired.

sounds like something the morons that run this organization would do

ptlyon
11-15-2004, 03:15 PM
well I have the POV that it isn't Priest's style. he's more of a workhorse and wants to be in the game. let alone racking up the numbers.

Demonpenz
11-15-2004, 03:17 PM
the word is priest will be back maybe in a week or two. He wants to get this team to 8-8 so this season won't be a complete wash

Sure-Oz
11-15-2004, 03:31 PM
id rather see priest play maybe 10-15 carries a game if we are mathematically eliminated and save him incase he returns. get blaylock and lj carries.