PDA

View Full Version : She's Flying Around in a Helicopter....

CosmicPal
11-16-2004, 03:18 PM
this morning during the news...

and I'm thinking to myself- "Hmmm, I know that hottie from somewhere"

Very weird when I discovered where she used to work before coming here to Denver.

http://9news.com/newsteam/hottman.asp

Rain Man
11-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Denver also got that former Springfield newscaster whose boyfriend killed her stalker. Anyone remember that? The guy broke into her house or something, and the boyfriend shot him.

By the way, cosmic, the police are looking for information on that hit and run you mentioned. Apparently the pedestrian was seriously injured, and no one could provide a clear description of the car that hit him. Did you get a good look? If so, you should call.

DeepSouth
11-16-2004, 03:40 PM
She is kind of cute.

tahnikijakaba
11-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Holy crap I went to high school with her.

CosmicPal
11-16-2004, 04:17 PM
By the way, cosmic, the police are looking for information on that hit and run you mentioned. Apparently the pedestrian was seriously injured, and no one could provide a clear description of the car that hit him. Did you get a good look? If so, you should call.

Well, I called my friend who was with me that night- just now. Neither one us could really get a description of the vehicle. We were both so frustrated with the pedestrian traffic by that time that I just didn't care anymore and was just watching people go by. It wasn't until I saw the gal spin around from nearly getting hit that I then noticed the guy getting hit by the car.

Of course, when that happened- everyone started running in the street and I had no chance to go after the vehicle, much less get a good look at it....

Of all those asshats in the street at the time- I can't believe not one of those kids could give a better description of the vehicle. That's too bad.

JimNasium
11-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Man, she's kind of Hott.

JimNasium
11-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Denver also got that former Springfield newscaster whose boyfriend killed her stalker. Anyone remember that? The guy broke into her house or something, and the boyfriend shot him.

Leanne Gregg.http://www.tv-heads.com/networkpages/leannegregg.jpg

Ghostof
11-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Good thing shes flying a helicopter, a chick that ugly doesnt need to be in the newsroom.

She said in her writeup that she was a stormchaser, which is proof about her looks, even the damn storms tried to outrun her.

Monty
11-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Since you're talking about Channel 9 news reporters, I was told that this woman used to work in the San Fran market.......as a guy. :hmmm:

Anyone know? I was all weirded out as I thought she was pretty hot.

http://9news.com/weather/images/talent/kathy.jpg

CosmicPal
11-16-2004, 06:12 PM
Since you're talking about Channel 9 news reporters, I was told that this woman used to work in the San Fran market.......as a guy. :hmmm:

Anyone know? I was all weirded out as I thought she was pretty hot.

http://9news.com/weather/images/talent/kathy.jpg

Kathy Sabine?

NFW was she ever a guy....that would ruin many a male viewers in Denver- she is hot AND she is one kewl gal. There is one fact about Kathy and her newsreports- she's always wearing a skirt.

CosmicPal
11-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Good thing shes flying a helicopter, a chick that ugly doesnt need to be in the newsroom.

For starters- she's not flying the helicopter- she's giving weather and traffic reports from the air. Secondly- that really isn't a very good pic of her.

She said in her writeup that she was a stormchaser, which is proof about her looks, even the damn storms tried to outrun her.

I know you're trying to be a comedian here, but if I were you I wouldn't give up your dayjob...

Monty
11-16-2004, 06:26 PM
That's cool, but just for the record, I went back and found the text:

:They did a story about "her" on the local news........how a sex change operation change "her" life. She's still a 49er fan though."

Someone's got some 'splaining to do. :cuss:

Cochise
11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
She used to do these bumpers on a local TV station, I thought she was allright but I wouldn't go so far as to say "hot".

Thig Lyfe
11-16-2004, 06:49 PM
Well Jeremy Hubbard was an anchor in KC too for KMBC (where Hottman also worked) and then they got married. When Hubbard got a job in Denver, so did Hottman.

FAX
11-16-2004, 06:52 PM
So ... Hottman is the hottie and Hubbard is the hubby?

FAX THE ONE WHO LIVED IN A CAVE FOR A WHILE

Ultra Peanut
11-16-2004, 06:57 PM

:They did a story about "her" on the local news........how a sex change operation change "her" life. She's still a 49er fan though."

Someone's got some 'splaining to do. :cuss:I've been sitting here, trying to imitate the inimitable FAX, but it would be a hell of a lot easier if her name was Annie.

CosmicPal
11-16-2004, 07:20 PM

Someone's got some 'splaining to do. :cuss:

I am watching Kathy Sabine right now...there's NO way she was once a man. Absolutely no way!

This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream.
This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream.

Rain Man
11-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Kathy Sabine is all woman, no doubt about it. I know because I have to clean the nose marks off my TV screen every time she does the weather.