PDA

View Full Version : Time To Start Caring Again!

FAX
11-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Okay, I'll admit it. I've been a little down lately.

At first I thought it was because SNR, et al, were being mean and nasty and threatening to take my life with an axe. But then I realized that it wasn't that at all. It was because penalties and turnovers had taken all the enjoyment out of football season.

Now I've decided that I have to pull for the Chiefs. Win or lose. I have to support them because this team has brought a lot of enjoyment to me over the years and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some bad plays and worse officiating interfere with my year or my frame of mind.

So, GO CHIEFS!!! Let's kick the Pats butts back to NE with another L for them to think about on the plane ride home! Let's get our pride back and show everybody that playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead is akin to undergoing a proctology exam performed by a blind ape. GO CHIEFS!!!

FAX

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2004, 04:25 PM
yay!

FAX
11-18-2004, 04:26 PM
yay!

That's it? yay?

FAX THE OVERWHELMED

FloridaChief
11-18-2004, 04:27 PM
So, GO CHIEFS!!!

Maybe tomorrow...

Let's get our pride back and show everybody that playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead is akin to undergoing a proctology exam performed by a blind ape.

My last blind ape proctological exam turned out surprisingly well, thanks...

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2004, 04:28 PM
That's it? yay?

FAX THE OVERWHELMED

Yaaaaay!

KcMizzou
11-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Pay no attention to SNaRc. We only keep him around because otherwise he'd tell on us.

As far as the Chiefs go... I agree. Sure the season's been a big disappointment, but I have a hard time not getting excited anyway when kickoff comes around.

Count Zarth
11-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Where's our f*cking limerick.

Saulbadguy
11-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Pay no attention to SNaRc. We only keep him around because otherwise he'd tell on us.

As far as the Chiefs go... I agree. Sure the season's been a big disappointment, but I have a hard time not getting excited anyway when kickoff comes around.
hear hear!

FAX
11-18-2004, 04:32 PM
My last blind ape proctological exam turned out surprisingly well, thanks...

Okay then, how about we show them that playing at Arrowhead is like having an anesthesia-free vasectomy performed on your whole team by underpayed Siamese lepers?

FAX

FloridaChief
11-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Okay then, how about we show them that playing at Arrowhead is like having an anesthesia-free vasectomy performed on your whole team by underpayed Siamese lepers?

You're making this shit up. I have it on good authority that Siamese lepers make big bank...

FAX
11-18-2004, 04:38 PM
You're making this shit up. I have it on good authority that Siamese lepers make big bank...

Okay then, let's assume for the sake of argument that ALL Siamese lepers are adequately compensated.

How about this? We show them that playing at Arrowhead is like having a penile reduction performed by mutant opossums while listening to accordian music at the same time?

FAX

Inspector
11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Whats wrong with accordian music?

And as far as that goes, whats wrong with opossums?

Siamese lepers speak for themsleves.

KcMizzou
11-18-2004, 04:42 PM
That's how Tommy Lee got his start. :shrug:

FloridaChief
11-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Okay then, let's assume for the sake of argument that ALL Siamese lepers are adequately compensated.

How about this? We show them that playing at Arrowhead is like having a penile reduction performed by mutant opossums while listening to accordian music at the same time?

FAX

Your shameful campaign of disinformation contiues unabated, huh? CD sales of Polka music is up 16% this year, IIRC--and opossums have a bio-genetic predisposition that renders them useless at performing surgery, mutated or not...

Rain Man
11-18-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm a little down that SNR didn't invite me to his axe party.

FAX
11-18-2004, 04:48 PM

And as far as that goes, whats wrong with opossums?

Siamese lepers speak for themsleves.

Mr, Inspector, with all respect, I believe you may be missing the point.

There is nothing specifically wrong with opossums if you like grungly little rat animals with needle sharp teeth and bad attitudes. I'll give you that.

And, in all fairness, there's nothing particularly wrong with accordian music if polka is included in your personal list of preferred entertainments.

However, if you're having a penile reduction performed by the aforementioned MUTANT opossums while listening to accordian music AT THE SAME TIME, that's a bad thing. Which is exactly what the friggin Pats are going to feel like they had after Monday night, by God!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

FAX

philfree
11-18-2004, 05:09 PM
I expect this game to be like our last two home games with the fans having a wave party in the 4th qtr. Go Chiefs!

PhilFree :arrow:

FAX
11-18-2004, 05:18 PM
I expect this game to be like our last two home games with the fans having a wave party in the 4th qtr. Go Chiefs!

That's the spirit, Mr. philfree!!! We'll pound them until they slobber like lunatic hairdressers at a seed spitting contest!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

FAX

KcMizzou
11-18-2004, 05:24 PM
lunatic hairdressers

FAXWho said anything about Tommykat?

philfree
11-18-2004, 05:30 PM
That's the spirit, Mr. philfree!!! We'll pound them like lunatic hairdressers at a seed spitting contest!!!

Don't know much about any of those people but yeah we're gonna lay a whippin on the Patriots..........Heck yeah we are!

Uncle Jesse
11-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Is Siam modern day Thailand?

Or are these lepers actually conjoined Siames lepers?

FAX
11-18-2004, 05:47 PM

Conjoined. Yes.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

FAX

Uncle Jesse
11-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Thanx for the clarification FAX!!

4th qtr wave sounds good to me

I solemnly swear to stay for the entire game also......wifey is staying home. This also means little to no beer consumption, due to the fact I have to drive a couple hundred miles. So I'm hoping for a KC blowout, because w/o the solace of booze, a sober KC suckfest would truly be the pits.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAX
11-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Thanx for the clarification FAX!!

4th qtr wave sounds good to me

I solemnly swear to stay for the entire game also......wifey is staying home. This also means little to no beer consumption, due to the fact I have to drive a couple hundred miles. So I'm hoping for a KC blowout, because w/o the solace of booze, a sober KC suckfest would truly be the pits.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Mr. Uncle Jesse. As you must endure your self-imposed sobriety, take heart that the Chiefs will slap the Pats like the gang of indigent, midget, belly-dancing alligators they are.

GO CHIEFS!!!

FAX

Uncle Jesse
11-18-2004, 06:21 PM
No need for the Mr. title FAX
I feel old enough already
just call me jesse

Although I bet your older

:thumb:

Uncle Jesse
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Although most of the midget belly dancers I have known to date have been fairly well off financially!!!

Calcountry
11-18-2004, 06:27 PM

Your post reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".

Wile_E_Coyote
11-18-2004, 06:33 PM
http://www.tvshows.de/alf/images/pictures/alf10.jpg

"I have hair in my ears...did you say you were roasting the cats?"

SNR
11-18-2004, 08:12 PM
At first I thought it was because SNR, et al, were being mean and nasty and threatening to take my life with an axe.Heh heh... I did, didn't I?

I'm a little down that SNR didn't invite me to his axe party.Bah. As long as there are n00bs who write annoying limericks in the world, everyone is welcome to my axe parties.

SNR
11-18-2004, 08:16 PM

As far as the Chiefs go... I agree. Sure the season's been a big disappointment, but I have a hard time not getting excited anyway when kickoff comes around.Har har. You're funny.

You're forgetting I'm also the resident Planet expert on classical music. Besides, someone has to keep you Mizzou fans in line during basketball season. The Jayhawks could beat you 8 times a year and none of you would be shutting your festering gobs :p

SNR
11-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Your post reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".Uhh... the Wizard of Oz didn't even cross my mind.

What does this mean? :hmmm:

Logical
11-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Yep I am going to be cheering for NE not to thoroughly kick our ass.

Actually in my pick-em pool I put 60 points as the tiebreaker.

|Zach|
11-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Har har. You're funny.

You're forgetting I'm also the resident Planet expert on classical music.
I am in love (for lack of a better term) with Rutter's Requiem. Ever given it a listen? Very choir oriented.

tk13
11-19-2004, 12:18 AM
You're forgetting I'm also the resident Planet expert on classical music.

... and on Gordon Lightfoot songs about tragic boating accidents. That's far more important than Bachtoven or whatever...

SNR
11-19-2004, 03:04 PM
... and on Gordon Lightfoot songs about tragic boating accidents. That's far more important than Bachtoven or whatever...I don't know what's worse- that you can remember back that far to that particular thread or that I can, too :shake:

SNR
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
I am in love (for lack of a better term) with Rutter's Requiem. Ever given it a listen? Very choir oriented.I was at Luther College this summer teaching at a summer arts camp. The week before the music students at Luther had a festival, and one of the choirs did that. Great piece of music.

Rausch
11-19-2004, 03:20 PM
I am in love (for lack of a better term) with Rutter's Requiem. Ever given it a listen? Very choir oriented.

Having visited your website I can't help but feel I'm not getting my money's worth out of my college education....

Tribal Warfare
11-20-2004, 04:35 AM
to incite you guys just remember my sig

badgirl
11-20-2004, 08:02 AM
hey at least they didn't lose by a damn safety!! Like my team who I won't mention, although they have the same stats at the Chiefs.

Phobia
11-20-2004, 10:16 AM

They won't be conjoined for much longer. The Leprosy was actually a blessing for them.