PDA

View Full Version : I'm becoming a good loser.

wazu
11-23-2004, 01:36 AM
With the latest Chief loss, I went to the game, drank a lot of beer, and screamed my lungs out along with all my friends. Still...does it matter? Who really still cares? The Chiefs suck. I love them, but they suck.

F*ck. I miss having passion and hatred. The only good news is I still hate the Broncos.

el borracho
11-23-2004, 01:40 AM
Sounds like you are a real character guy. You should contact Vermeil and arrange a tryout.

wazu
11-23-2004, 01:43 AM
Sounds like you are a real character guy. You should contact Vermeil and arrange a tryout.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=34322&stc=1

Count Zarth
11-23-2004, 01:44 AM
The best thing about being a shitty team...your hatred is all you have.

Now those upcoming wins over the Raiders and Donks will feel even better.

And we can look back on this season and say, hey, at least we beat those f*cking Colts.

wazu
11-23-2004, 01:49 AM
And we can look back on this season and say, hey, at least we beat those f*cking Colts.

A-f*cking-men. F*ck the Colts. I really hate those bastards.

tk13
11-23-2004, 01:53 AM
ROFL Looks like GoChiefs has had a rep-adjustment, let's see he handles that loss!

Count Zarth
11-23-2004, 01:59 AM
ROFL Looks like GoChiefs has had a rep-adjustment, let's see he handles that loss!

Hey, at least I got to neg-rep some jerkoffs and it counted for something. ROFL

Count Zarth
11-23-2004, 01:59 AM
A-f*cking-men. F*ck the Colts. I really hate those bastards.

Fock yes. Now lets fock up the Raiders for old times sake, then we can fock up the Donks and maybe dash their playoff hopes. GO CHARGERS!

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 02:08 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=34322&stc=1
ROFL ROFL

DenverChief
11-23-2004, 02:48 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=34322&stc=1 ROFL

badgirl
11-23-2004, 03:18 AM
Come on now guys, stick with your team, or you are going to feel silly when they do great next year and you were too much of a weinner to stand behind them in their down time. PBJ :arrow:

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Come on now guys, stick with your team, or you are going to feel silly when they do great next year and you were too much of a weinner to stand behind them in their down time. PBJ :arrow: We're all sticking with our team. (Except for that "theultimatekcchiefsfan" guy, who says he's going to get a 'terrible towel' and become a Steelers fan." (Obviously, a poor choice of screen names)

I'm the biggest homer around and this season has me pissed too. A 3-7 record will do that.

badgirl
11-23-2004, 03:28 AM
We're all sticking with our team. (Except for that "theultimatekcchiefsfan" guy, who says he's going to get a 'terrible towel' and become a Steelers fan." (Obviously, a poor choice of screen names)

I'm the biggest homer around and this season has me pissed too. A 3-7 record will do that.
I agree it will piss you off the Titans, my home team is 4-6 right now, I don't like it, but hey theres next year, theultimatechiefsfan, did certainly pick the wrong name,should have been, "lets see if they're winners first fan" :banghead: :rolleyes:

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 03:38 AM
I agree it will piss you off the Titans, my home team is 4-6 right now, I don't like it, but hey theres next year, theultimatechiefsfan, did certainly pick the wrong name,should have been, "lets see if they're winners first fan" :banghead: :rolleyes: Yeah.. I'm a sucker, I guess. My favorite teams are like family. I'll bash 'em, but if anyone else does, it pisses me off. And no matter how irritated I get with 'em... I love 'em. So I'm stuck with them either way. Might as well hope for the best.

badgirl
11-23-2004, 03:43 AM
Yeah.. I'm a sucker, I guess. My favorite teams are like family. I'll bash 'em, but if anyone else does, it pisses me off. And no matter how irritated I get with 'em... I love 'em. So I'm stuck with them either way. Might as well hope for the best.
yea I know what your saying, I will cuss the titans and call them freaking losers, but when someone else says something, I get a little defensive,but I really like the chiefs, living with stumppy, the chiefs are starting to rub off on me, but the titans will always be my team at heart. :thumb:

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 03:46 AM
yea I know what your saying, I will cuss the titans and call them freaking losers, but when someone else says something, I get a little defensive,but I really like the chiefs, living with stumppy, the chiefs are starting to rub off on me, but the titans will always be my team at heart. :thumb: I can't say I root for the Titans.. but I certainly don't have anything against them. I wish they were still the Oilers though...

badgirl
11-23-2004, 03:49 AM
I can't say I root for the Titans.. but I certainly don't have anything against them. I wish they were still the Oilers though...
Well I was glad Tenn. got a football team, period, I lived there all my life and was glad to have a team to cheer on, before they came I was a Green Bay fan, and I still like them, But I must say Chiefs are my second best team. :thumb:

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 03:53 AM
Well I was glad Tenn. got a football team, period, I lived there all my life and was glad to have a team to cheer on, before they came I was a Green Bay fan, and I still like them, But I must say Chiefs are my second best team. :thumb: I don't mind the fact that they moved. I just liked the classic uni's and the Oilers name. Now, it seems like they have no history. It was almost like they were an expansion team. I guess I'm gettin' old. "Tradition" is becoming important to me.

badgirl
11-23-2004, 03:54 AM
I don't mind the fact that they moved. I just liked the classic uni's and the Oilers name. Now, it seems like they have no history. It was almost like they were an expansion team. I guess I'm gettin' old. "Tradition" is becoming important to me.
yea, see what your saying :thumb:

Calcountry
11-23-2004, 04:45 AM
Fock yes. Now lets fock up the Raiders for old times sake, then we can fock up the Donks and maybe dash their playoff hopes. GO CHARGERS!Sorry, I could never root for Marty :shake:

Count Zarth
11-23-2004, 04:56 AM
Sorry, I could never root for Marty :shake:

Marty or Shanarat? Take your pick.