PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock on 610

the Talking Can
11-23-2004, 07:22 AM
said he and Posnanski were fighting over who had to travel with this team the rest of the year.....niether one wants to cover this team any more...can't say I blame them...

MichaelH
11-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Wow, that's low! I wonder if there will be any heads rolling this week?

Count Alex's Losses
11-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Whitlock can just watch the games on TV. That's all he really needs to do.

KCTitus
11-23-2004, 07:52 AM
This has to be good news for JW, KK and the rest...this is a boon for their ratings, with the Chiefs crashing and burning like this.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Titus ... I believe the same thing is happening in Dallas. It's almost impossible ot listen to either sports radio station.

KCTitus
11-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Titus ... I believe the same thing is happening in Dallas. It's almost impossible ot listen to either sports radio station.

Yep...and it's going on here in Redskin country. These guys actually make Whitlock look like a homer--it really stings because Snyder follows the Superbowl Blueprint (Chiefsplanet Version) in the offseason and hired the saviour coach to boot.

CHIEF4EVER
11-23-2004, 07:59 AM
.....niether one wants to cover this team any more...can't say I blame them...

Good, I don't want that fat crap stirring tub of goo covering our team either. If losing 7 games is all it took to make that smarmy maggot dissappear then at least there is ONE bright spot in our losing streak.