PDA

View Full Version : So who is the next team to follow?

Ghostof
11-23-2004, 09:35 AM
Chiefs are done until CP and DV are out of there.

DV wont change the roster around next year with one year left on his contract.

I am done with them, I wash my hands of this whole situation.

Get rid of all the defense players, cept for Jared Allen and maybe Warfield....everyone else can get the hell out.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-23-2004, 09:37 AM
yeah more Chiefs for me

~crappy Chiefs is still better than the offseason

ChiefsCountry
11-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Chiefs for me until Jan. 2

ENDelt260
11-23-2004, 09:38 AM
If nothing else, this season should help out Planet response tremendously.

We should be sure to purge the database of everyone who starts a thread such as this.

Ghostof
11-23-2004, 09:44 AM
If nothing else, this season should help out Planet response tremendously.

We should be sure to purge the database of everyone who starts a thread such as this.

So you want the same defense next year? No change?

How about we bring in a defensive coordinator...wait..we did.

How about we fire the defensive coordinator...wait we did that too and it still didnt work, we lost last year and we lose this year.

How about we keep all the players and not change a thing, maybe go for a punter or a place kicker on the draft. Hell, maybe we could go for some new cheerleaders. Yeah, that will help the team and make us win, draft a bunch of cheerleaders!

Maybe we need to switch from gatorade to powerade.

Maybe we'll win if we use blue coolers instead of orange ones.

Maybe we'll win if we wear our hats backwards

Maybe we'll win if the turf gets replaced

Maybe we'll win if we get a new stadium

Maybe we'll win if we get that bi-state tax approved

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 09:45 AM
yeah more Chiefs for me

~crappy Chiefs is still better than the offseason Amen brother.

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 09:46 AM
So you want the same defense next year? No change?

How about we bring in a defensive coordinator...wait..we did.

How about we fire the defensive coordinator...wait we did that too and it still didnt work, we lost last year and we lose this year.

How about we keep all the players and not change a thing, maybe go for a punter or a place kicker on the draft. Hell, maybe we could go for some new cheerleaders. Yeah, that will help the team and make us win, draft a bunch of cheerleaders!

Maybe we need to switch from gatorade to powerade.

Maybe we'll win if we use blue coolers instead of orange ones.

Maybe we'll win if we wear our hats backwards

Maybe we'll win if the turf gets replaced

Maybe we'll win if we get a new stadium

Maybe we'll win if we get that bi-state tax approved
WTF does all that have to do with anything?

the Talking Can
11-23-2004, 09:47 AM

Get rid of all the defense players, cept for Jared Allen and maybe Warfield....everyone else can get the hell out.

you could follow MU...they're uh...exciting....

:p
YES I AM A GIANT A-HOLE

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 09:47 AM
you could follow MU...they're uh...exciting.... Nah... we don't want him either.

ENDelt260
11-23-2004, 09:48 AM
I am done with them

Go watch the NBA.

Ghostof
11-23-2004, 09:51 AM

I'm just making up a bunch of excuses, just like what we are hearing blasted all over the radio.

Tony G. having pass interference in the end zone.

InChiefsHell
11-23-2004, 09:57 AM
I'm just making up a bunch of excuses, just like what we are hearing blasted all over the radio.

Tony G. having pass interference in the end zone.

The fact that he did doesn't matter, I suppose...

...meh. Go away if you're done. We're all pissed and frustrated, but if this season is enough to make you decide you are done, then you ain't much of a fan anyway. Begone, thou faint-hearted putz!!

Iowanian
11-23-2004, 09:58 AM
I'll watch and cheer the Chiefs...............I'll watch and hope that anyone but Denver or Oakland make the playoffs.

MU fans can take heart that last nights loss with help them learn to deal with their impending Defeat by the mighty, mighty Iowa State Cyclowns.

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 09:59 AM
I'll watch and cheer the Chiefs...............I'll watch and hope that anyone but Denver or Oakland make the playoffs. Yeah... like I said last night... I may not have much to root for, but by God, I have plenty to root against.

InChiefsHell
11-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah... like I said last night... I may not have much to root for, but by God, I have plenty to root against.
And that's something...dammit... :deevee:

ENDelt260
11-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Yeah... like I said last night... I may not have much to root for, but by God, I have plenty to root against.
Hater.

KcMizzou
11-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Hater.
Yep. F*ck 'em all.

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I'm rooting for the Steelers now. I know Ben Roethlisberger's grandma.

Predarat
11-23-2004, 10:53 AM
So who is the next team to follow?
I think you should join the Raidahhhhhhhh Nation!

Barret
11-23-2004, 11:53 AM
"Hell, maybe we could go for some new cheerleaders. Yeah, that will help the team and make us win, draft a bunch of cheerleaders!"

I thought we had a bunch of cheerleaders trying to tackle on Defense already??

Calcountry
11-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

IF the dude wants to jump off the bandwagon, then go ahead and purge.

KCTitus
11-23-2004, 12:15 PM
I would suggest NE...seems like that team is blessed with the ability to win in any circumstance.

Calcountry
11-23-2004, 12:18 PM
"Hell, maybe we could go for some new cheerleaders. Yeah, that will help the team and make us win, draft a bunch of cheerleaders!"

I thought we had a bunch of cheerleaders trying to tackle on Defense already??
I don't know about all that tackleing stuff, but our Cheerleaders are ugly enough that they might want to wear a helmet.

Brock
11-23-2004, 12:20 PM
You will know which team you should follow late this January. Until then, you will have a week to week decision to make.

ChiTown
11-23-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm rooting for the Steelers now. I know Ben Roethlisberger's grandma.

Don't you mean, "I nailed Ben Roethlisberger's grandma" ?

CHIEF4EVER
11-23-2004, 12:24 PM

Do you want to calm your crying baby or infant?

http://www.calm-your-screaming-baby.com/image-files/crying-baby.jpg
Do you want to calm your crying baby or infant? There are many reasons that can make babies cry and many parents are getting frustrated hearing their loved ones crying. We'll provide you with information that will help you understand why your baby is crying and bringing you solutions that can help you calm it. Regardless of the reason for the crying we'll guide you in the right direction. Our articles and tools are dealing with a lot of topics, e.g. sleep problems, bad habits, illnesses, colic and general information. Remember that a crying baby is communicating. If you as a parent learn to understand your baby's inquiry then you know how to respond. You've probably already learned the easy one (which is also the first): hunger and your respond is obvious: feed the child. As always: when you can identify the problem then the solution is obvious. This site is dedicated to help you find the cause of your child's crying and pointing you to the right direction for solutions. Don't forget to download our free soothing sounds from our white noise mp3 page (http://www.calm-your-screaming-baby.com/soothing-sounds.html).