PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Back Baby

KCJake
11-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Good job Ricky Williams. Smoke weed and play football. Does it get any better? :thumb:

DenverChief
11-24-2004, 09:34 AM
ROFL anyone else call it?

Ricky Williams will be back. According to his lawyer, the former Dolphins running back will serve a four-game suspension next month and then be reinstated with Miami. The league says an agreement has not been finalized

"I am pleased with the National Football League's proposal,'' attorney David Cornwell said Tuesday. ``I think Ricky will be pleased, too"

Williams must approve the deal, which would move him from the retired list to the suspended list for the final four games of the schedule. The running back is required to serve a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

After that, his contract with the Dolphins would be in force.

``Anything regarding Ricky's status is a league matter,'' Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said.

``No agreement has been reached at this time,'' NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said, adding the league and Williams' representatives have been in discussions ``for some time.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/

teedubya
11-24-2004, 10:18 AM
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS 19 MONTH HOLISTIC CLASS?

DenverChief
11-24-2004, 10:38 AM
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS 19 MONTH HOLISTIC CLASS?

yeah I heard that last night on the news....funny how things can change so fast...must have read the syllabus and decided the 5 page paper was way over his head

JakeT
11-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Great news! Hopefully the fins can get some late season wins so we can pass them in the draft order

cadmonkey
11-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Great news! Hopefully the fins can get some late season wins so we can pass them in the draft order

He has to sit out 4 games and probably won't see the field this year

jspchief
11-24-2004, 01:06 PM
So do the Dolphins get to rewrite his contract? There's no freaking way I'd continue to pay him what he was originally signed for.

I look forward to this deadbeat averaging 3.2 YPC for the Raiders next year.