PDA

View Full Version : How did MU come out tonight?

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:08 PM
I must have missed the MU thread.

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:27 PM
What? No MUron willing to report? Well, Zach, where are are you? You report well enough when they are winning. Hahahahahahahaha

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Sorry Skip, I missed the thread...I remember reporting the whole game as they lost to Davidson...you can harp on me for being an MU fan but I don't run away and hude when my team does not do well...

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:41 PM
Sorry Skip, I missed the thread...I remember reporting the whole game as they lost to Davidson...you can harp on me for being an MU fan but I don't run away and hude when my team does not do well...
You certainly ran away and hid during the So. Miss football game. At first, when MU was winning you were all cheery and giving us "small recaps". Then the ass kicking began and no more Zach.
And you still haven't told us how they came out tonight.

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 10:42 PM
You certainly ran away and hid during the So. Miss football game.
Which game?

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:45 PM
Which game?
How many games did MU have against So. Miss this year?

beer bacon
11-23-2004, 10:46 PM
You certainly ran away and hid during the So. Miss football game. At first, when MU was winning you were all cheery and giving us "small recaps". Then the ass kicking began and no more Zach.
And you still haven't told us how they came out tonight.

We lost you dipshit. You can go piss off now. You really come off as a gigantic prick whenever you post this shit.

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 10:47 PM
How many games did MU have against So. Miss this year?
In football? I don't even remember watching a Southern Miss game...

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:51 PM
In football? I don't even remember watching a Southern Miss game...
Do you remember how MU came out against the mighty Blue Jays tonight?

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Do you remember how MU came out against the mighty Blue Jays tonight?
They lost...

Now explain to me when I ran from a S. Miss game?

Rausch
11-23-2004, 10:54 PM
This has got to be the worst year for Missouri sports I've ever seen...

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 10:58 PM
They lost...

Now explain to me when I ran from a S. Miss game?
You know very well about that game. It was televised. You were chirping very well till So. Miss started kicking your ass then you disappeared. Don't you remember the "small recaps"? I chided you about them at the time. BTW, How bad did the mighty Blue Jays kick your ass tonight?

the Talking Can
11-23-2004, 11:00 PM
where's that ignorant slut kingpriest?

I thought he like to talk shit whenever MU loses?

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 11:02 PM
You know very well about that game. It was televised. You were chirping very well till So. Miss started kicking your ass then you disappeared. Don't you remember the "small recaps"? I chided you about them at the time. BTW, How bad did the mighty Blue Jays kick your ass tonight?
I think you thinking of someone else. I was in Denver during that game and didn't watch it. I was on a plane going to see the Chiefs play...

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
where's that ignorant slut kingpriest?

I thought he like to talk shit whenever MU loses?
He came over on the KU thread long enough to inform me that St. Joes was not a test. I asked him if Creighton was a test and he disappeared like the little weasel he is.

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 11:06 PM
WTF? Mizzou did not even play S. Miss... I was wondering why I did not remember any of this...

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Skip, I have to be honest. You look like a complete dumbass on this thread.

You call me out for running away from a thread when my team does bad...

I ask to you cite an example...

You tell me about a game that never happened...

When I show you that game never happened what do you do?

You run away from the thread!

Fantastic showing buddy. Thanks for giving this MUron such a chuckle. Your stupidity was very enjoyable this evening.

Saulbadguy
11-23-2004, 11:43 PM
Southern Miss beat Nebraska. Not Missouri.

Saulbadguy
11-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Missouri lost to the mighty Bluejays of Creighton. Well, more like got their asses whipped. But, Creighton is a "good team".

Well, they were, when they had Kyle Korver.